[It's Over] "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
24d 2h 56m
Looks like necroposting is not forbidden on the new section, so here's an update from the cucked guy : his wife could not sustain the massive lie she created and instead killed herself.

cucks are beyond saving

“lost the love of my life hurr”

fucking doofus cuck no wonder his wife cucked him for 30 years straight lmao fucking idiot

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Destroyed by upper eyelid exposure
★★★
8d 21h 43m
When you take into account that this is not about some betabux who picked up some used up 30 year-old cumrag after she rode the cock carousel in her youth, but it's about an HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART which everyone here regrets missing out on, you realize that it is truly over
He was raising the daughters of 4 different Chads so that the next generation of Chads can fuck them.

This is the ultimate form of being cucked.
:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
grondilu

grondilu

Legend
★★
68d 5h 37m
but it's about an HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART which everyone here regrets missing out on, you realize that it is truly over
That's kind of a relief, tbh.

The truth is that we kind of dodged a bullet. In a world where females are sexually liberated, falling in love is just a disaster waiting to happen.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
86d 11h 42m
Unrelated but I bet they're both white

20200310_164925.png

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Veteran
★★★★★
37d 23h 55m
When you take into account that this is not about some betabux who picked up some used up 30 year-old cumrag after she rode the cock carousel in her youth, but it's about an HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART which everyone here regrets missing out on, you realize that it is truly over
SuicideFuel for teen love copers ngl

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Destroyed by upper eyelid exposure
★★★
8d 21h 43m
That's kind of a relief, tbh.

The truth is that we kind of dodged a bullet. In a world where females are sexually liberated, falling in love is just a disaster waiting to happen.
You simply can't win as a non-top tier male. You'll never be at ease with women: if you're a lonely permavirgin, you'll always be uncomfortable around them knowing they deem you worthless; if you manage to get into a relationship, you'll always know that she has a leg up due to her superior SMV and you're replaceable anytime; finally even if you get married and start a family, she might trick you into raising some random dude's spawn.
Bear in mind this is about some 50 yo boomer, it's even worse in today's society. Chances of getting cucked are way bigger

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★
39d 7h 50m
This new section really brings lot's of memories, this was really brutal ngl

Irishcel

Irishcel

My death is to live the Earth
★★
10d 16h 45m
I’m not saying he should bash her head against the wall until it’s nothing but a red stain, but if he did it would be totally understandable.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
★★★★★
5d 15h 47m
Looks like necroposting is not forbidden on the new section, so here's an update from the cucked guy : his wife could not sustain the massive lie she created and instead killed herself.

Beautiful.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
11d 15h 8m
You are a cuck, you deserve it.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
★★★★★
105d 7h 14m
What the hell is this 50 year old doing on Reddit ?

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Officer
★★
12d 17h 38m
I would kill that bitch instantly ngl.
If it's not a committed LARP, his update a year later says he came home one day and found she had ERed herself. LARP or not, either way, put a lifefuel smile on my face.
I’m not saying he should bash her head against the wall until it’s nothing but a red stain, but if he did it would be totally understandable.

shii410

shii410

Captain
★★
23d 23h 26m
JFL his cheating wife literally committed suicide after he confronted her about it. I really hope this isn't a LARP

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Major
★★★
9d 12h 34m
"I have not ruled out some form of counselling."

-cuckmaxxed redditor 2020

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
60d 6h 59m
“lost the love of my life hurr”
i think it's a bullshit story because of that

fake and gay garbage meant to fight against paternity testing because it creates "dramas" such as this one

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

★★★★★
60d 6h 59m
VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Veteran
★★★★★
37d 23h 55m
commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Major
★★
5d 9h 26m
Daily reminder these are the people who presume to tell us we're toxic and how to modify our behaviour.

The lesson here is always conduct surveillance on your wife. It's the only way you can be sure she isn't cheating. I worked with a guy who had been married 20 years and it turned out all 3 of his children weren't his. Ironically he has since shacked up with another woman who is a widow and they have a kid together now.

Joelossus

Joelossus

22 y/o, panic attackcel/mentalcel
★★★★★
27d 11h 18m
lmao it's like every day one of these types of posts shows up on r*ddit :feelskek:
truly :soy: central
fucking cucks...

this is actually really depressing
Hello, PotatoTomato

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Admiral
★★
6d 2h 28m
Still one of the most brutal blackpill stories i've read, just wish there was a way to know if it actually happened.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
45d 18h 41m
I almost feel bad for that cuck :feelskek::feelskek:

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Commander
★★★★★
59d 15h 31m
For me I'm glad the kids actually wanted to know the truth and helped their fake father

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
★★
49d 18h 49m
DON'T kill and torture her

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
132d 7h 18m
Seen that post a few times. Very brutal

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Major
★★★★
31d 20h 6m
40% of men, vs 80% of women reproduce.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
25d 4h 5m
Any updates on this? I hope he killed his wife

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
33d 3m
You're once, twice, three times a cuck, wait four times, no five times?

Bourbon

Bourbon

Hugless, Kissless
★★★★
5d 5h 47m
imagine having a daughter... JFL at this cuckism

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Recruit
★★★★
6d 5h 36m
Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

JFL his cheating wife literally committed suicide after he confronted her about it. I really hope this isn't a LARP
source?

Last edited:
Honeypot

Honeypot

Legend
★★
8d 23h 31m
His entire life has been a lie, I would kill the bitch, then rope.
The right thing to do would be to exterminate also her offspring so that behavior don't get passed on her daugthers will do the same, parasites.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
8d 21h 9m
I was just thinking of this post a few days ago and how I never saw the update.

It's already illegal in France and in some situations in Israel.
How the fuck is this illegal in Israel?
Daily reminder these are the people who presume to tell us we're toxic and how to modify our behaviour.

The lesson here is always conduct surveillance on your wife. It's the only way you can be sure she isn't cheating. I worked with a guy who had been married 20 years and it turned out all 3 of his children weren't his. Ironically he has since shacked up with another woman who is a widow and they have a kid together now.
Just DNA test every kid in the womb or as soon as they're born. You can't watch your girlfriend or wife 24/7. Also it turns out this guy did give an update two months ago. She committed suicide. She got away with murder. She never had to confront or pay for her sins.

Last edited:
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

★★★★★
60d 6h 59m
Just DNA test every kid in the womb or as soon as they're born.
that's problematic, inkel. unnecessary surgery to make your infant penis look more appealing however, is not.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
8d 21h 9m
It should be mandatory to test the child at birth to see who the real father is.
That'll never be allowed unless men riot and push for it very hard. Mandatory paternity tests at birth would create so many single mothers who would likely end up on welfare meaning the government would have to foot the bill for the absent father. Places like France will use the child as an excuse to ban private paternity tests.

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
5d 7h 41m
How the fuck is this illegal in Israel?

It's a litle bit complicated.

In Israel you can marry and divorce only by a religious authority.

In Judaism if somebody was born out of wedlock (a "mamzer") he cannot get married or even be part of the community for 7 generations. So, to not ruining the life of the child the rabbinic courts in Israel are forbiding paternity tests.

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★★★
4d 11h 13m
If this happened to me I'd beat her until she tells me who the father is, then I rape him.
Then I murder her and every one of the children who aren't mine.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
8d 21h 9m
If this happened to me I'd beat her until she tells me who the father is, then I rape him.
Then I murder her and every one of the children who aren't mine.
She herself probably doesn't even know the potential fathers are. Whore has likely been sleeping with half the town.

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
★★★★★
2d 4h 20m
How a man would react to this: confront the slut with a gun to her head, force her to confess, inform her that nothing she says or does will save her life, kill her and than yourself.

How a <current year> fuck reacts: goes on Reddit to ask for advice.

Who gives a fuck about these children. They aren't his children, they are strangers that leeched his resources and time their entire lives. And his youngest daughter will never see him as a man or a father figure ever again, so why worry about her?

Fuck me... If this ain't a larp, then it's some brutal shit.

EDIT: missed the update that she offed herself. I guess that's one positive. If there is a hell, she'll burn in it for the rest of forever.

Last edited: