[It's Over] "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

H

Homoculus

Banned
-
5d 15h 11m
I get depressed and want to kill myself after reading stories like this, I can't imagine the state I would be in if this actually happened to me. Knowing myself though, that would be the tipping point, I would completely abandon humanity and commit acts that would go down in history as completely atrocious.

First off, I'm inviting all the kids back to the house with their mom, I'm tying everyone up with cable ties, and locking all the doors, will barricade us inside. I'm taking my one biological child and tying them up in a separate room, blindfolded and ears plugged.

I'm raping the cheating whore first, then all non-biological daughters are getting raped and killed in front of the mother, all non-biological sons will then be killed in front of the mother.

Then i'll untie my biological daughter, and then blow my brains out, i'll leave that mess for the living to deal with.
It's disturbing that you've thought it out in such detail.

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
9d 15h 9m
*flexes about having a wife and children on an INCEL FORUM*

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★
31d 6h 56m
At least he can redeem himself by force harem his female children if he wants now that they turns out not biologically his seed

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
63d 19h 53m
Just a normal day on reddit

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
96d 2h 13m
I get depressed and want to kill myself after reading stories like this, I can't imagine the state I would be in if this actually happened to me. Knowing myself though, that would be the tipping point, I would completely abandon humanity and commit acts that would go down in history as completely atrocious.

First off, I'm inviting all the kids back to the house with their mom, I'm tying everyone up with cable ties, and locking all the doors, will barricade us inside. I'm taking my one biological child and tying them up in a separate room, blindfolded and ears plugged.

I'm raping the cheating whore first, then all non-biological daughters are getting raped and killed in front of the mother, all non-biological sons will then be killed in front of the mother.

Then i'll untie my biological daughter, and then blow my brains out, i'll leave that mess for the living to deal with.
Based
Alls I'm saying is, if you're gonna kill yourself over this, you may as well turn it into a murder suicide
Tbh

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Banned
-
19d 6h 35m
At this point, if a man doesn't automatically assume his "woman" is pulling dirty shit, I hope he gets fucked over and eventually becomes homeless or commits suicide.
Wife beating should be mandatory
Killing her is the ONLY solution but I guess he’s looking for non-murder solutions..
At this point, I'm pretty sure I'd go volcel if I had a chance with females.
I'd just randomly fuck them and use them for feet stuff like dolls

Last edited:
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
12d 13h 38m
Tbh I think this is a LARP. I mean if this was real and it happened to me... Holy shit! Holy fucking shit indeed! She would be in deeper trouble than a guy that stole drugs from the Los Zetas in Mexico.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Banned
-
19d 6h 35m
This is a brutal blackpill that many are not willing to acknowledge. Lots of people like to cope that monogamy would work back in the day. While women were given far less power back then, it did not negate their lust for Chads. Nature beats nurture everytime.
High IQ. Monogamy was a cure, not something idilliac that was somehow corrupted by feminism. Feminism just exacerbated foids nature to unsustainable levels. Feminism never masculinized foids, it actually made them extremely feminine. Femininity is the fucking root of all the evils (wars included)
Already are in France JFL. "Preserve the peace" :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
(((Psychologists)))

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHA Just fuck everything. Fuck Media, fuck universities academia and all that intellectualoid retarded bullshit. They are just using words and pseudo-culture to destroy us even more.
Just burn them down. They are sell out and Satan's cock lickers

Last edited:
existentialhack

existentialhack

Wizard
★★★★
26d 19m
Daily reminder that this isn't a crime.

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
44d 19h 13m
Looks like necroposting is not forbidden on the new section, so here's an update from the cucked guy : his wife could not sustain the massive lie she created and instead killed herself.

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
-
31d 13h 45m
Cucked if his wife isn’t hacked into pieces decomposing in a sewer within a week ngl :feelshmm:

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
33d 21h 44m
It should be mandatory to test the child at birth to see who the real father is.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Legend
63d 21h 10m
Looks like necroposting is not forbidden on the new section, so here's an update from the cucked guy : his wife could not sustain the massive lie she created and instead killed herself.

Thanks for the update.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
73d 7h 5m
great, now this seems like the perfect moral tale, teaching men to never confront their wives about anything

>reddit

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★
26d 7h 57m
The one and only answer is Murder!

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Commander
★★★★★
65d 6h 6m
The best of the cucks vote republican.

arab_incel

arab_incel

dotmaxxing shitskin
★★★★
19d 22h 12m
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
33d 5h 59m
another reason why women's sexuality NEEDS to be controlled

Kuuro

Kuuro

I walk among the cursed.
★★★★
7d 5h 45m
"She pressured me into having our youngest children"
Wonder why... :feelshaha: that's not his either... the bitch knew she was pregnant :feelsgah:

Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard

Officer
★★
19d 22h 26m
This is what you get for being a redditor

A

Atman

Recruit
1d 9h 35m
Holy shit, just read the story for the first time.:feelsmega:
This has to be among the highest levels of cuckoldry achievable. At least when it comes to public stories on the internet, he is probably the king of cucks. He dedicated his whole live to raising 4 (possibly 5) children which aren't his. How can you top this?

If this would happen to me, I would 100% snap and do things people wouldn't be able to imagine. I would go far beyond the fantasy of blackpillpres.

What his "wife" did to him is the most brutal betrayal imaginable. From a moral perspective it's worse than killing him. She used him as her betabux cattle for his whole life to raise the children of various chads. Just think about him wage slaving while his wife at home lets herself get creampied in their bedroom. Then he comes home and she greets him with an awkward smile while the cum is still dripping out of her cunt, running down her leg. He want's sex but she doesn't feel like it because she is so "tired".

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

★★★★★
73d 7h 5m
another reason why women's sexuality NEEDS to be controlled
it will stop them from killing themselves when the house of cards of their own whoring comes crashing down :feelslala:

it's for their own good :feelslala:

coppernicus

coppernicus

Professional thread bumper
-
19d 9m

Imagine being this much of a cuck that you feel sorry for the lying whore who made you raise who knows how many men's kids.
jfl
I guess is Redd*t so I shouldn't be surprised, but still, better incel than a cuck.
good riddance tbh.

Unhappy-Man

Unhappy-Man

Friendless-celibate
★★★★
52d 5h 15m

Another happy ending

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
10d 15h 33m
I would kill that bitch instantly ngl.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
just betabux bro :feelsgah:

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
24d 17h 24m

cucks are beyond saving

“lost the love of my life hurr”

fucking doofus cuck no wonder his wife cucked him for 30 years straight lmao fucking idiot

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

MY FACE IS NOT THAT BAAAAAAAAAAAD
★★★
16d 5h 39m
When you take into account that this is not about some betabux who picked up some used up 30 year-old cumrag after she rode the cock carousel in her youth, but it's about an HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART which everyone here regrets missing out on, you realize that it is truly over
He was raising the daughters of 4 different Chads so that the next generation of Chads can fuck them.

This is the ultimate form of being cucked.
:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
grondilu

grondilu

Wizard
★★★★★
87d 22h 20m
but it's about an HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART which everyone here regrets missing out on, you realize that it is truly over
That's kind of a relief, tbh.

The truth is that we kind of dodged a bullet. In a world where females are sexually liberated, falling in love is just a disaster waiting to happen.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
125d 4h 50m
Unrelated but I bet they're both white

20200310_164925.png

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
44d 19h 13m
When you take into account that this is not about some betabux who picked up some used up 30 year-old cumrag after she rode the cock carousel in her youth, but it's about an HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEART which everyone here regrets missing out on, you realize that it is truly over
SuicideFuel for teen love copers ngl

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

MY FACE IS NOT THAT BAAAAAAAAAAAD
★★★
16d 5h 39m
That's kind of a relief, tbh.

The truth is that we kind of dodged a bullet. In a world where females are sexually liberated, falling in love is just a disaster waiting to happen.
You simply can't win as a non-top tier male. You'll never be at ease with women: if you're a lonely permavirgin, you'll always be uncomfortable around them knowing they deem you worthless; if you manage to get into a relationship, you'll always know that she has a leg up due to her superior SMV and you're replaceable anytime; finally even if you get married and start a family, she might trick you into raising some random dude's spawn.
Bear in mind this is about some 50 yo boomer, it's even worse in today's society. Chances of getting cucked are way bigger

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
★★
39d 19h 24m
This new section really brings lot's of memories, this was really brutal ngl

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
16d 5h 30m
I’m not saying he should bash her head against the wall until it’s nothing but a red stain, but if he did it would be totally understandable.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
7d 2h 54m

Beautiful.

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★
13d 7h 0m
You are a cuck, you deserve it.

H

HidekiTojota

im done i’m finished
-
107d 22h 15m
What the hell is this 50 year old doing on Reddit ?

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Officer
★★★
15d 1h 6m
I would kill that bitch instantly ngl.
If it's not a committed LARP, his update a year later says he came home one day and found she had ERed herself. LARP or not, either way, put a lifefuel smile on my face.
I’m not saying he should bash her head against the wall until it’s nothing but a red stain, but if he did it would be totally understandable.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
99d 11h 9m
All women are chadsexuals

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★
55d 16h 11m
JFL his cheating wife literally committed suicide after he confronted her about it. I really hope this isn't a LARP

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Mythic
★★
21d 5h 5m
"I have not ruled out some form of counselling."

-cuckmaxxed redditor 2020

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

★★★★★
73d 7h 5m
“lost the love of my life hurr”
i think it's a bullshit story because of that

fake and gay garbage meant to fight against paternity testing because it creates "dramas" such as this one

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

★★★★★
73d 7h 5m