Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel me and asgardthefatcel are opening a call center

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
we will hire basement dwellers only no toilets or normies
sent your application today and earn yourself an opportunity for a career
@AsgardTheFatcel

Just talk about your crime over a public forum theory.

What is your number ?

Incel doing call phones
Stop that larp :feelsUgh:
Chads:

I'm proud of you @AsgardTheFatcel, you finally found a job tbh

sent your application today and earn yourself an opportunity for a career
Only requirement: being good at following scripts (sorry, low IQcels) provided by us. We give juicy commissions for every successful scam.

Only requirement: good at following scripts provided by us. We give commissions for every successful scam.
indeed it must be puppeteer and asgard approved

Walter White Win GIF by Breaking Bad

@AsgardTheFatcel

XD tell me mbore about it
We ask old farts to run our "software" (a trojan) on their computers. Then, it depends on the person... some people (boomers, mostly) don't even know how to buy gift cards, so we see how they open up their bank accounts over their browsers and... you know the rest.

This call center is based overseas (Bangladesh, and then back to our households via different proxies).

can i handle the ASEAN/philippines division :feelshaha:

We've successfully scammed over $500 via Amazon giftcards. It's our first day, so... yup.

We ask old farts to run our "software" (a trojan) on their computers. Then, it depends on the person... some people (boomers, mostly) don't even know how to buy gift cards, so we see how they open up their bank accounts over their browsers and... you know the rest.

This call center is based overseas (Bangladesh, and then back to our households via different proxies).
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul:
oahahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah
ive never laughed so hard

first hour* partner
I think we might attract the wrong attention with this thread, quite honestly. No one even knows our array of phone numbers, so we're good (for now).

I think we might attract the wrong attention, quite honestly. No one even knows our array of phone numbers, so we're good (for now).
we still getting that bread tjough

currycels uprise

@AsgardTheFatcel we won bro we will have 7 gaming pcs and play ukraine in roblox

THERE'S 1/1000 CHANCE FOR YOU TO FOOL SOME RETARD INTO GIVING YOU THEIR CREDENTIALS

Based, count me in.:feelsLSD:

based @Corvus can come too and leave truckceling and enjoy europe
Based.

I would love a job where I can smoke weed & scam boomers & foids all day.