Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over me and the girl that left me on seen on a dating app (Open with caution)

H

Heavy0Lines

Greycel
edit: deleted my own photo because forum rules

41ca946f 72b9 45df b296 85c99c95c489

I put a pic with mask to not doxx myself completely but she was able to see my full face and this photo

Last edited:
Has she got a filter on?

is she wearing one of those prank jew-nose glasses?

Typical foid with the overly Frauded pic

Selfies are not allowed here but you dont look bad imo. Not truecel i mean.

Selfies are not allowed here but you dont look bad imo. Not truecel i mean.
oh okay I deleted it. I think my brows are good but every other part fails badly, I have negative canthal tilt and stuff. I have been rejected by 25 girls face to face and many more from online means. with my %0 success rate over many years I do think myself as a truecel.

oh okay I deleted it. I think my brows are good but every other part fails badly, I have negative canthal tilt and stuff. I have been rejected by 25 girls face to face and many more from online means. with my %0 success rate over many years I do think myself as a truecel.
Yeas your brows are good, dunno how your jaw or nose looks tbh they can make or break.

she's ugly but i'd still hit it if i could

good body but weird nose lool

Looks extremely frauded

Volcel if you wouldn't

she looks like a mouse

She looks like shit despite filterfrauding, what a fucking bitch, thinking she’s better looking than you when she looks like a retarded jew.

she looks like shit with fake up but pic is shit you posted. she will get a chadlite or better to plow her

she looks like shit with fake up but pic is shit you posted. she will get a chadlite or better to plow her

It's OVER for sub-SEVEN men
*Cue the FACE and LMS death music*