Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Memes that makes me think suicide should be legal for beta males like myself tbh.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-

There is no strong woman, what they perceive as strong is nothing short of arrogance.

It's all a massive fucking cope. There aren't enough gym chads for muscle foids so they end up just as miserable as a landwhales.

A bitch like that probably goes around bullying anyone who disagrees with her logic and point of view.

There aren't enough normies and twink chadlites who are gonna put up with that shit, not when there's petite ethnic foids who choose to retain their femininity.

People that put those stupid quotes as their facebook photo need to be beaten

Remember the alternative.

men who date female bodybuilders (Even if they are bodybuilders themselves) are some kind of faggot

just random bullshit. tired of people posting meaningless memes. all women post all day is ladiez if yo man ain’t a man he ain’t a man man :feelstastyman:

women who make these memes are house wives or shop workers with negative IQ

imagine fucking your health with roids to satisfy some cunt - now, that's cucked behavior
the world is upside down, jfl @ considering yourself "beta" if you're blackpilled
just random bullshit. tired of people posting meaningless memes. all women post all day is ladiez if yo man ain’t a man he ain’t a man man :feelstastyman:

popular culture will eventually just become pure AIDS. just stab yourself with STD syringes and wire all your money to whores for social media likes, brah.

women who make these memes are house wives or shop workers with negative IQ
Tbh Tbh. Fucking house wives will give up internet privileges for chads, to bad there isn't enough chads in my country. It is to pussyfied.
popular culture will eventually just become pure AIDS. just stab yourself with STD syringes and wire all your money to whores for social media likes, brah.
USA in a nutshell dead srs

Well then it's a good thing foids don't like to lift... Then just find a woman who's weaker than you.... Lol at this pic. it makes look like foids on average hit the gym to get bigger and not just watch chad and suck his dick. A slob with decent body mass and height will probably still overpower that bitch anyways lol

Then just find a woman who's weaker than you....
Over for muscular dystrophy cels

Time to listen to prison rap music Idaf anymore

this song is actually fire tbh

Last edited:
Well then it's a good thing foids don't like to lift... Then just find a woman who's weaker than you.... Lol at this pic. it makes look like foids on average hit the gym to get bigger and not just watch chad and suck his dick. A slob with decent body mass and height will probably still overpower that bitch anyways lol
80% of muscle mass she possess and demonstrates proudly is earned due to presence of anabolic drugs in her bloodstream, always funny how they brag about earning this through hard work and other memes. Your hard work is nothing, roids did the job for you.

80% of muscle mass she possess and demonstrates proudly is earned due to presence of anabolic drugs in her bloodstream, always funny how they say brag about earning this throught hard work and other memes. Your hard work is nothing, roids did the job for you.
She will still expect her man to take on the male role of the relationship, so she doesn't have to lift heavy things in the relationship anyways.

aren't memes supposed to be funny??oh wait,women can't create funny content:feelshaha:

imagine fucking your health with roids to satisfy some cunt

I would take it times 1000 if it would not perhaps cause hair loss. It would make me more juicy.

These memes are plain awful.

I am pretty sure the ppl from IT agrees with us on this subject, the subject where a woman isn't attracted to a man she has to physically protect. They don't call it a blackpill, just an ''incovient truth'' which basically means blackpill they agree to.
This is also why almost none of my threads are touched by them.
Despite agreeing with me they still hate me for being a submissive ugly virgin

3d femoids are trash, lets worship stronk animu girls instead

Lalatingdijasi

Female bodybuilders are disgusting

Fucking stupid.

imagine consuming anavar like it's water just to be stronger than the average low test cuck :feelskek:

Foids think they’re being “strong” when they act obnoxiously.