Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Memories of how different I was treated compared to attractive men

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
In high school girls were always more interested in attractive athletics I know this is obvious but just hearing them talk about them so specially and then the way they treated them. Not just athletes all attractive men got special treatment that made me rage so much. Then there was the average men, foids didn't treat them horribly persay, but of all the guys they treated horribly there was the uglies. They would bully and humiliate me and now I pray to God if he exists that they all live their lives in misery.

Foids treated me like shit in school. They would constantly say nasty things about me behind my back. I fucking hated them, especially the pretty ones.

They just ignored me. Me and a few other other truecel Hispanic I’m aware of are the only Hispanic men who don’t talk to any foids. But even one of those Hispanics whom I mog had a girlfriend once somehow. Foids seem to talk to anyone as long as they’re NT.

In high school girls were always more interested in attractive athletics I know this is obvious but just hearing them talk about them so specially and then the way they treated them. Not just athletes all attractive men got special treatment that made me rage so much. Then there was the average men, foids didn't treat them horribly persay, but of all the guys they treated horribly there was the uglies. They would bully and humiliate me and now I pray to God if he exists that they all live their lives in misery.
I didn't get bullied I was just invisible but they talk about their exploits next to you in the cafeteria and they really are sick whores the innocence halo gets nuked so fast soon as they open their mouth

Foids treated me like shit in school. They would constantly say nasty things about me behind my back. I fucking hated them, especially the pretty ones.
Same. Disgusting creatures.

They just ignored me. Me and a few other other truecel Hispanic I’m aware of are the only Hispanic men who don’t talk to any foids. But even one of those Hispanics whom I mog had a girlfriend once somehow. Foids seem to talk to anyone as long as they’re NT.

My memories of that tend to melt into one giant haze, rather than specific memories.

I didn't get bullied I was just invisible but they talk about their exploits next to you in the cafeteria and they really are sick whores the innocence halo gets nuked so fast soon as they open their mouth
Yeah.

Incels are more ignored than actually disliked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back