Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory men keep knocking at my door

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
There is a milf with (even number less than 8) minifoids one floor above. ocassionally men knocks at my door mistakenly and asks if this is the location. I say its upstairs.
today there is 2 men. it is always exclusively men and always during daytime.
her husband goes to work during the day.
if i am right about what's she is doing , i want to bug the place. and use it against her.
she never invites me.
i may uncover something more.
*purchasing and installing equipments is a giga effort tasks.

You should just tell the husband when you come across him, that random men keep coming to their house

Quicklos

how the fuck you can know what she is doing and use it against her without equipment ?
Just buy a cheap drone with camera and record her bedroom after 3 minutes a random guy gets in her apartment.
I would buy one, you can convert it at sex if your prediction is right

Last edited:
There is a milf with (even number less than 8) minifoids one floor above. ocassionally men knocks at my door mistakenly and asks if this is the location. I say its upstairs.
today there is 2 men. it is always exclusively men and always during daytime.
her husband goes to work during the day.
if i am right about what's she is doing , i want to bug the place. and use it against her.
she never invites me.
i may uncover something more.
*purchasing and installing equipments is a giga effort tasks.
Excellent idea. Do the bugging and tell us what you find

There is a better idea.
Go tell her that you know what she is doing and that you will tell her husband unless she has wild sex with you.

There is a better idea.
Go tell her that you know what she is doing and that you will tell her husband unless she has wild sex with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back