Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalceldom does not exist

D

DolfTheRealestCel

Self-banned
-
I am tired of coping gigachads who get raped without trying, but because their bodycount is only 40 at age 30 and not 140 they claim they are le inkwell cause le mentally ill.

I saw WITH MY OWN EYES how a 6'5" guy who worked out and literally looked like Dolph Lundgren in Rocky 4 got groped by the hottest girl on campus while he stood at the corner never talking to anyone. I know this dude (I am 30 and still in uni) cause we sometimes talk about Warhammer 40k and know he is an shy autist and women literally throw themselves at him, he is 100 times worse regarding ND than me and I am a wizard and the longest he ever went without a gf is 2 months and yes, he NEVER approached a SINGLE WOMAN in his ENTIRE LIFE.

"Mentalceldom" is just ugly male cope, you don't get laid because you are le neurodivergent, you don't get laid because of your FACE!

CHAD doesn't even KNOW what trying IS!

Es ist vorbei.

Last edited:
its better to be an nt incel than a mentally ill incel

Mentalceldom may affect you if you are normie looking. If you are on the extremes of the bell curve, it has little impact on your SMV

mentalceldom is just final nail in the coffin for nearcels

NTness is statistically proven to affect mating prospects. Lots of studies on this. HOWEVER, I do agree with OP that it's just a part of the spectrum. All the 6ft2+, average face, young"cels" on here could easily get laid with basic redpill stuff. And yes, a 6ft5 4/10 face guy just needs to stand around in public and wait for a foid to rape him.

You're not making any sense. If he is a gigachad sexhaver then he isn't an incel. And by extension not a mentalcel either.

mentalceldom is just final nail in the coffin for nearcels
This is a good take. It's the final nail in the coffin of a 5ft9 4/10 face white guy or a 5'10 5/10 face curry. It's not the final nail on a 3/10 face 6ft3 white guy or a 6/10 face 5ft11 Asian guy, etc.

You're not making any sense. If he is a gigachad sexhaver then he isn't an incel. And by extension not a mentalcel either.
He literally has the exact characteristics Incels have according to coping normies:

- obscure niche interests
- literally NEVER talks to anyone
- sits in his room all day
- either doesn't talk or goes into autistic details about shit nobody cares about

Yet women love him because of his height and face.

You can be an autist and get laid continuously if you're 6ft5 with a 4/10 or better face.

This is a good take. It's the final nail in the coffin of a 5ft9 4/10 face white guy or a 5'10 5/10 face curry. It's not the final nail on a 3/10 face 6ft3 white guy or a 6/10 face 5ft11 Asian guy, etc.
Height does not overwrite face tho, especially the 6 feet thing which might be a huge factor in non western countries, ngl, but in Goymany or other European nations? 6'1" guys get dwarved by 14 year old white guys. Even women here are at least 5'11".
Sub8 is law, I can say that much with my own 30 year long experience.

He was probably just shy or timid. Men with real autism get shit on by everyone.

If i was NT and low inhib I would definitely have had at least one sexual act.

He was probably just shy or timid. Men with real autism get shit on by everyone.
George Washington, 1732-1799 President of the United States (1789-1797); was unable to spell throughout his life and his grammar usage was very poor; thought to have learning disabilities and autism. He had like 10 children and was a leader among men (6ft2 when most men were manlets).

George Washington, 1732-1799 President of the United States (1789-1797); was unable to spell throughout his life and his grammar usage was very poor; thought to have learning disabilities and autism. He had like 10 children and was a leader among men (6ft5 when most men were manlets).
The US President pill is beyond brutal. Even the smallest US presidents were above average height for their time.

George Washington: learning disability, autist, but tall and had like 10 kids
Rasputin: Autistic monk with zero social skills, really ugly subhuman face. 6ft4. Cucked the Tsar of Russia and had numerous kids despite his celibacy.

I could go on. Tallfags cannot be incel.

mentalcels can fuck. but thats about it. they will ruin every single relationship they have and eventually their lives so its still pretty brtual. also theyll end up decaying in looks eventually due to their mentalceldom.

mentalcels can fuck. but thats about it. they will ruin every single relationship they have and eventually their lives so its still pretty brtual. also theyll end up decaying in looks eventually due to their mentalceldom.
Doesn't matter. If I would get laid without paying a prostitute even once, all of my life problems would disappear and I would stop not doing anything for uni and neetmaxxing.

George Washington: learning disability, autist, but tall and had like 10 kids
Rasputin: Autistic monk with zero social skills, really ugly subhuman face. 6ft4. Cucked the Tsar of Russia and had numerous kids despite his celibacy.

I could go on. Tallfags cannot be incel.i
I doubt that Rasputin was autistic and ugly. You definitely need a social skills to build your own harem with plenty of women.
grigori-efimovich-rasputin-starets-color.jpg

Last edited:

This is Rasputin. He was autistic, very strange, ugly face, bad hair, balding, never showered, etc, etc, etc. Depsite all this, he cucked the Tsar of Russia and got raped many times by women, all because he was nearly a foot taller than his countrymen at the time (6ft4 but equivalent to about 6ft9 today). Height can cover EVERYTHING if you have it in abundance.

Last edited:
@ElTruecel
OP’s description of a mentalcel doesn’t even apply to me OP is talking about some 6.5 PSL autist chad

@ElTruecel
Also with glasses I’m not a mentalcel I’m pretty ugly when I wear my glasses. I have my contacts I’ll start wearing more frequently

I think his height and charisma played a role why he was so popular among women, while better looking but short Nicolas was cucked
Rasputin_Photo.jpg
You almost have it, except that height == charisma.

Also with glasses I’m not a mentalcel I’m pretty ugly when I wear my glasses. I have my contacts I’ll start wearing more frequently
It just feels weird having people here with normie looks. That's what people hate most about mentelceldom tbh.