Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious message to cucktears

M

MrRogers

Banned
-
I hope you realize that every thread you make about us, you’re actually bullying all of us? how do you think that makes us feel? most of us cry ourselves to sleep at night, and to add on top of that, we have to put up with the constant harrassment from you guys? everything that’s posted from cucktears drives us further and further into depression and hopelessness. i’m tired of being cyber bullied, as if being bullied throughout my entire life IRL wasn’t bad enough.

I'm glad this place gets attention. The anti-degeneracy pill and blackpill must spread.

just take solace in the fact that the only thing more pathetic than being an incel is devoting your entire community to attacking incels.

Just give up, women (and their thirsty beta orbiters) can't be reasoned with. The female brain is not programmed for thinking, they are essentially walking wombs.

just take solace in the fact that the only thing more pathetic than being an incel is devoting your entire community to attacking incels.
i agree, they’re worse than us. they’re preying on the weak, making us more and more depressed every single day.