Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mewing is legit.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Mewing is legit, IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. If you're just touching the top of your mouth with the tip of your tongue, then of course it won't work. You need to put the tip of your tongue where it is when you say N, then rest the back of your tongue on your palate. You also gotta do this 24/7, even while sleeping. Obviously if you're done growing this will take years to show change, but it is worth it (at least to me). Also, mewing has nothing to do with masseter hypertrophy, it's about giving your maxilla a base from where it grows forward. Masseter hypertrophy from chewing gum or bruxism is not attractive, and will in no way develop your bone.

Based on what.

Surgery takes a couple of minutes

Based on what.
Look up some results online. The truth is that your tongue is supposed to be on the roof of your mouth, your palate was designed for it to stay there. Mewing is just proper tongue posture.

But you get to chose the shape and more like 30 grand
Depends on how skilled the surgeon is. Obviously surgery is superior, you'll never get results from mewing like you will from surgery, but it's free so might as well do it.

>doing this while sleeping

good fucking luck lmao

>doing this while sleeping

good fucking luck lmao
Who gives a fuck, just do it throughout the day. Hell, why even say "do it", it's not like you're actually doing anything, your tongue should rest on top of your mouth naturally.

Who gives a fuck, just do it throughout the day. Hell, why even say "do it", it's not like you're actually doing anything, your tongue should rest on top of your mouth naturally.

Not in the way you described lol. That's some extremely autistic shit.

Mewing is legit, IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. If you're just touching the top of your mouth with the tip of your tongue, then of course it won't work. You need to put the tip of your tongue where it is when you say N, then rest the back of your tongue on your palate. You also gotta do this 24/7, even while sleeping. Obviously if you're done growing this will take years to show change, but it is worth it (at least to me). Also, mewing has nothing to do with masseter hypertrophy, it's about giving your maxilla a base from where it grows forward. Masseter hypertrophy from chewing gum or bruxism is not attractive, and will in no way develop your bone.

Mewing is cope, I've been doing this naturally all my life.
My teeth turned out well, too bad my midface is still shit kek.

Mewing is cope, I've been doing this naturally all my life.
My teeth turned out well, too bad my midface is still shit kek.
The fact that you've been mewing for your entire life probably saved you from even worse problems. Mewing ain't a miracle, it can't fix everything, but if you have a narrow palate and recessed maxilla then it can definitely help.