Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NOFAP IS LEGIT

• Thread starter nuclearblackpill
  • Start date
I'm on nofap and have no energy or low inhibness even with passable test, empirical evidence is irrelevant.
didnt say youd have crazy schizo energy, i just mean its common sense, if you exert energy beating your dick, your dopamine rises than as you cum you get a burst of prolactin and dopamine goes down, they compete with one another

youll have more energy if you dont fap, if you have no energy either way youre probably low t and e

Why is OP banned?

I mean, do whatever makes you feel great OP, but don't expect anyone to just start automatically following you:feelshaha:. I remember someone commenting on an IncelTV/Rehab Room video that, if not fapping is so good, than a sexless marriage is the best you can hope for:feelskek::feelskek:, and I can't help but think of that anytime nofapping is brought up:lul:.