Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NOFAP IS LEGIT

• Thread starter nuclearblackpill
  • Start date
N

nuclearblackpill

Banned
-
we all know looks are most important factor out there but on nofap i seem to be much more risk-prone and prosocial it kind of made me an extrovert which can increase chances of reproductive success since extroversion matters quite a bit when it comes to attracting a female. unless youre a truecel you might want to try nofap to see your true potential.

Bad 1st post

Imagine having to develop intricate plans about not touching your cock while some chad just jacked off two times in a row and went to fuck some stacy. JFL

we all know looks are most important factor out there but on nofap i seem to be much more risk-prone and prosocial it kind of made me an extrovert which can increase chances of reproductive success since extroversion matters quite a bit when it comes to attracting a female. unless youre a truecel you might want to try nofap to see your true potential.
didnt read but nofap is legit for energy, but if you fap for relaxation its cope

I'm introverted even on nofap.

Farewell GrAY.

No nofap for your face

nofap is one of the dumbest copes ever

no fap is gay as fuck. I want to cum. I need to cum because I have a unhealthy connection to my sexuality. Never had normal sexual experience so my brain develop some nice fetishes like big asses, milfs, muscular bitches.

Just blue ball yourself theory.

no fap is gay as fuck. I want to cum. I need to cum because I have a unhealthy connection to my sexuality. Never had normal sexual experience so my brain develop some nice fetishes like big asses, milfs, muscular bitches.
having sex with your hand is gay too

Just blue ball yourself theory.
nofap isnt dangerous and wont swell your balls lol, if anything cooming releases prolactin which increases estrogen and decreases testosterone

im attractive and a *chad* i guess but i didnt get female attention until i stopped beating my meat to pixels jfl, this wont work to the same extent with less attractive people ofc trust me im aware of lookism but NTness matters too

Last edited:
attractive mentalcels exist too though they are rare
if man is attractive but mentally ill or autistic women will make it easy for him, obviously he won't be fucking as much women as mentally healthy Chad will but still, he won't be an incel.

2FEA4BD800000578-0-image-m-8_1452269403630.jpg
2FEA381A00000578-0-image-a-14_1452271264383.jpg
612182_1451944976_the-undateables-tom-morgan-viewers-gush_be4ff81c6db81b25afed8f1fd4bc46fe

nofap is bad for men because men who always horny will simp very hard for women and won't be able to concentrate on tasks, he will always think about females, even 3/10 Becky in the workplace will make him go insane over her. Jerking off gives you post nut clarity, just don't go extreme like over 10 times a day.

coomed last night :chad:

nofap is bad for men because men who always horny will simp very hard for women and won't be able to concentrate on tasks, he will always think about females, even 3/10 Becky in the workplace will make him go insane over her. Jerking off gives you post nut clarity, just don't go extreme like over 10 times a day.
even once per day is extreme since after cooming your body needs 48 hrs to return to baseline testosterone levels

if man is attractive but mentally ill or autistic women will make it easy for him, obviously he won't be fucking as much women as mentally healthy Chad will but still, he won't be an incel.

2FEA4BD800000578-0-image-m-8_1452269403630.jpg
2FEA381A00000578-0-image-a-14_1452271264383.jpg
612182_1451944976_the-undateables-tom-morgan-viewers-gush_be4ff81c6db81b25afed8f1fd4bc46fe
ofc looks matters, youre misunderstanding my point, if youre average or below you should socialmaxx more

Nofqp just makes u more miserable

is it still nofap if i fuck my pillow

Hate to break it to you but you don't know shit. It's better for you to try your best to ascend until you're at least absolute minimum 23 and then if all has failed come back here.

100% - NuclearEnforcement
Hate to break it to you but you don't know shit. It's better for you to try your best to ascend until you're at least absolute minimum 23 and then if all has failed come back here.
im good due to my height and looks i just joined this forum to see incel's perspectives thats why i dont post much even tho i joined in 2023 august

Ok GrAY + your account is older than mine so why tf did you just start posting now??

JoinedAug 9, 2023

This might be an infiltrator:feelsmega::giga:

When I was in the hospital I couldn't stop fap and they gave me medicine for it. Tried to refuse but couldn't basically. Went from like 2 hours a day to ten minutes fifteen tops. Went 5 a day to like 1 every two days. . Still I think it makes me more sane.

i did no fap but my brain is still shit.