Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [MGTOW] You are ruining your life sitting around doing NOTHING while waiting (unnecessarily) for a woman to join you

To me all of the examples you listed do look fun. but it would be disingenuous to say that doing them with a girlfriend wouldn't make it a much more pleasant and 'happy' experience. For one thing, even the social disdain that comes from doing certain things in public e.g. going to a nice restaurant, the beach, a festival etc. would be enough to put me off as you would get stares from people wondering why you weren't with someone. Obviously people will eventually fixate on finding an intimate relationship due to not only this but other biological and social reasons.

Realistically, even assuming you have friends who look cool enough to not get social disapproval, and you do activities with them, you are still unable to do things like romantic dinners, skinny dipping, picnics, and all kinds of things that ostensibly look fun. It would just be outweighed by the looks of judgement on everyone's face as you sit there eating your strawberries alone.

ive been soloing the whole fucking time. i've never had any meaning full relationship or friendship with anyone in my life. ive never been ask to "hangout" by anyone. never had anyone text me other than my mother.
I want to kill myself

To me all of the examples you listed do look fun. but it would be disingenuous to say that doing them with a girlfriend wouldn't make it a much more pleasant and 'happy' experience.

Some things are better with others. Others are perfectly fine on your own. You just have to figure out which things work for you.

For one thing, even the social disdain that comes from doing certain things in public e.g. going to a nice restaurant, the beach, a festival etc. would be enough to put me off as you would get stares from people wondering why you weren't with someone.

Actually, the stares are nowhere near as bad as you think they will be. I mean, I have a bit of a limp, so people will stare at me whenever I enter a room, but they stop staring soon afterwards. I think the key is to look comfortable in your own skin. If you sit in a restaurant looking nervous and embarrassed, people may stare at you because they'll wonder what the hell is going on. If you act like having lunch on your own is a perfectly normal thing to do (which it is!), people will simply ignore you.

I used to worry about what people would think of me when I did things on my own. I stopped doing that very quickly. The truth is, as long as you look like you're having fun, no one will give a shit. And it's not as if you'll be the only person out there who's doing things on his own. There are a lot of people out there who are doing things on their own. This is true for travelling, but also for little things like going to a beach or restaurant.

I'm not hating on op but I'd be bored out of my head of I did any of those things alone

I think some of you guys are crazy just sitting inside your houses all day doing nothing when you're perfectly healthy physically and could be doing so many more things you might enjoy.

Everything outside is suicide fuel. I see happy couples everywhere. I see people having friends and having fun with them. Why the fuck would I put myself through this. Besides, going outside as an absolute subhuman will just result in more ridiculing by other people. People will laugh at you, point fingers at you, make photos of you... I've experienced it all and this kind of situation is the worst when you are truly alone because you can't do anything about it. It would be much easier for me if I had a bunch of friends, then I could go outside with them. As a subhuman however, you will just dig your own grave if you leave your own house.

I know that many people use it as a joke, but it's true: people can sense that you are an Incel. They look at your ugly face. They look at your autistic movements. They immediately know: "Wow, wtf is wrong with this guy? What a pathetic subhuman!"

I'm collegecel and can't travel and do fun stuff. Don't have money nor time.

Useless coping

What made you think posting on this forum is objectively worse than the stuffs on your list?

MGTOW should be renamed to Men SENT Their Own Way tbh

MGTOW should be renamed to Men SENT Their Own Way tbh

Actually agreed in my case. But it doesn't matter either way. The outcome is the same regardless.

Low IQ comment

Seeing chads and normies walking with their gf on the beach / festival would be suicide fuel. I don’t want to see normie teen couples rubbing their relationship on my face.

Also if I have a gf I am not gonna sit at home. I am gonna go to the beach with her, gonna go to the park, movies and all the stuff you said. You think I am gonna browse incels.is with her on weekends?

There is no motivation do anything without a gf because everyone got a gf but me

Obviously not everyone. But those that do have something you don't love to rub it in your face don't they??

I'm just done. Chronic pain issues are ruining what little life I do have. I hate being bitter. Hate it. Hate complaining. I shouldn't.

I've actually cut down my time on this site @RageAgainstTDL for your OP reasons.

Im trying to ascend to at least not have a totally shit life.

But also, the more I sit on this site, the worse my anxiety and rage seems to get.

Still hop around every now and then because I like catfishing stories, but generally life feels better. (Still involuntarily celibate, but less depressed.)

90% sure if I shared this with the site, I'd keep getting called a fakecel / cucktears poster though, so I keep quiet.

But really, I'd recommend depressioncels take a week or two off from the internet and see if you feel better. I did

I get you. There's a ton of negative here. Wrapped under the guise of "black pill." It's usually just some dude being a dick. Of course there's black pill and there's painful truth though.

I guess you're right. If you missed out on teen love it's already over. We should just embrace it.

Some very positive points there OP and many will say that living with your attitude - you will have a much better chance of meeting someone along the way. Yes - better chance - but it is equally likely you will meet no-one at all while you do your best to enjoy a solo existence. I assume while you are doing all this solo stuff you are on the lookout too.

Guys are are unattractive to the opposite sex and have not had a stroke of luck and found someone - rationalise like you have done, pay hookers to get by - or keep it in their trousers and save their money - live what ever life they can. That's ok - and as you say - a g/f is still a goal - but you want to enjoy your life without fixating on not having a g/f.

My problem really is that I'm too ugly to even go outside on my own. People keep giving me dirty looks, waitresses at restaurants are condescending, and I just feel like an ugly, deformed piece of shit when walking down the street. When so many people in your life have called you ugly, you have to believe it and just stay indoors all day.

When I'm in public I feel as if I ruin people's days when they look at me. I feel bad that they are inconvenienced by looking at my horrible, depressed, sad looking face.

However, I do leave the house occasionally for walks, but only after it gets dark outside.

Incels can't do anything worthwhile because our faces keep up in low paying jobs where we can't afford to do anything but go home and fap

LoL

Omw home to fap.

And everyone knows ure incel too and that you go home to fap.

Honestly, I have just one issue with the MGTOW message...

It can only truly help a guy who ready has a sense of purpose in life. If a man has no sense of purpose in life, and decides to go MGTOW, then he'll be very depressed.

That's why I've decided to forget about MGTOW. It's good information as far as women and society are concerned, but if you don't have any discernible talent, hobbies or aptitudes, then you'll just be depressed with a lot of free time in your hands.

why wait ? u want a wasted roastie or something like that....

Finding hobbies and doing stuff by yourself is the biggest cope known to man. Eventually being alone will come full circle one day, believe me, I know. I've spent the majority of my life since my teenage years *doing things and finding things to enjoy*. I mean sure temporary it's a good way to kill time but it will only last for so long.

To be a healthy human you need a balance in your life. From your job, to relationships, to friends. We can probably all agree working all the time isn't healthy for you. It's really no different when it comes to friendships and relationships. These are necessarily evils to remain sane and well grounded in your life.

The problem is when one is out of place it tends to take a toll on you. For example, can you really enjoy a movie by yourself when you are currently working at a bad job and on the verge of being on the street? For a normal person god no. That shit will be at the back of your mind like a grey cloud over your head at all times. And this is really no different when it comes to relationships and the opposite sex. You can only cope for so long.

As I've said early;I've been there. I've done it all. For a good 15+ years i was able to cope with being alone. It won't last. As long as you interact with society you won't be happy for very long because you see things you desire the most. Being alone in the biggest cope known to incels. It's the big black horse pill not even incels want to try and shallow. But you will have to shallow it and it will be painful on the way down. The sooner you realize this, all the better for you. Listen to me when I say don't fall for the hobby bull shit to try and cope. I don't want you to close your eyes and one day open them to realize all this chit you have done in your life to cope was all for nothing.

Last edited:
Finding hobbies and doing stuff by yourself is the biggest cope known to man. Eventually being alone will come full circle one day, believe me, I know. I've spent the majority of my life since my teenage years *doing things and finding things to enjoy*. I mean sure temporary it's a good way to kill time but it will only last for so long.

To be a healthy human you need a balance in your life. From your job, to relationships, to friends. We can probably all agree working all the time isn't healthy for you. It's really no different when it comes to friendships and relationships. These are necessarily evils to remain sane and well grounded in your life.

The problem is when one is out of place it tends to take a toll on you. For example, can you really enjoy a movie by yourself when you are currently working at a bad job and on the verge of being on the street? For a normal person god no. That shit will be at the back of your mind like a grey cloud over your head at all times. And this is really no different when it comes to relationships and the opposite sex. You can only cope for so long.

As I've said early;I've been there. I've done it all. For a good 15+ years i was able to cope with being alone. It won't last. As long as you interact with society you won't be happy for very long because you see things you desire the most. Being alone in the biggest cope known to incels. It's the big black horse pill not even incels want to try and shallow. But you will have to shallow it and it will be painful on the way down. The sooner you realize this, all the better for you. Listen to me when I say don't fall for the hobby bull shit to try and cope. I don't want you to close your eyes and one day open them to realize all this chit you have done in your life to cope was all for nothing.

Isn't everything in life "all for nothing"? We all die and disappear in time. If you don't want kids, what do you suggest should be done differently?

Isn't everything in life "all for nothing"? We all die and disappear in time. If you don't want kids, what do you suggest should be done differently?

Of course everything is all for nothing in a manner of speaking. We as humans will try and find purpose in life. Whether its your career or having kids, it's all relativity the same in the sense that they both follow a shared mindset. There's really no right or wrong.

What I am talking about is personal awareness. You do things all for the right reason; not just to fill in voids (ie relationships).

If you are doing hobbies because you find a personal enjoyment to them, then by all means keep doing what you are doing. However, if you are doing hobbies and trying to find even more hobbies to keep yourself occupied because another part of your life isn't going so well, it's a pure coping mechanism that won't last forever. All thing goods must come to an end.

The reason why I say this is because I honestly believe the majority of us cannot co exist in this world by our selfs and happy long term. It takes a pretty special person to (Autism or a mixture of super high IQ/Autism) live this way.

Most of us here will do hobbies to avoid life. Normal people do hobbies for past time enjoyment.

Last edited:
mstow often talk for MONK MODE . Whant to know moar , im all alone, to be alone all is moar hard and expensive and dangerous i wanto to hike , but no money ,no frinds its hard for incels to do this thing alone . We are ugly, and other ppl make fun of us ,not help us . MSTOW are not so ugly they are beta whit money , and now they spend all on them . I have no money,no friends only enemies . i will live alone and try thing alone in safe level , becaus im alone no one help me fck.

A lot of incels claim that a man cannot be happy unless he is in a relationship or having regular sex with a woman he finds attractive. While that is a major component of happiness, it is not everything in life. Spending all day fixating on that while doing nothing else with your time is just making your bad life even worse.

People have often wondered why are there so few people on incel sites when statistically there are millions of incels in North America alone. I think it's because most incel men understand this. They realize they don't have dates/sex, but they just go on with their lives the best they can.

I spent many years of my life with physical medical problems that prevented me from doing much. But those issues have mostly resolved now. In the past few months, I have tried to take advantage of that. I have made it my philosophy that whatever I would do with a girlfriend (if I had one), I would just do on my own. Especially as someone who as been forced into inactivity in the past, this has been really liberating.

Some examples:

- Going swimming in a lake I like solo (really fun with or without company)
- Eating at restaurants solo for lunches/dinner after work (though I don't do this much because I don't like eating out in general)
- Going to movies solo (this has become my new favorite thing - I pick a movie that's 2-3 weeks old and go for the ~10:30 PM late show so the theater's almost empty)
- Going to street festivals solo (every week my city has at least one street festival with music and food trucks, etc)
- Going to the beach solo (nice just to take a walk down the boardwalk or dip your toes in the sand)
- Going to a concert solo (did this once, great band, always wanted to see them, had fun)

At absolutely none of these things have I felt any problem at all. It's been very fun. The only thing I've tried so far I didn't like was going to a nightclub solo. Nightclubs are brutal even when you're with company though so that's probably fair. It wasn't really any WORSE than when I've been with people. Nightclubs just suck in general.

I've had many friends in my life. I've done all these things and more with people and now solo as well. Honestly, a lot of it I enjoy as much or more on my own. No hassle of organizing or planning. No driving to meet or pick up anyone. No worrying about what THEY want to do or whether THEY are having fun. You just worry about yourself. Whatever you want to do, you do.

I think some of you guys are crazy just sitting inside your houses all day doing nothing when you're perfectly healthy physically and could be doing so many more things you might enjoy.

On the other hand, if you're someone that just doesn't enjoy ANYTHING at all, then I guess that's different, but then of course, what would be different if you had a girlfriend? If you hate doing anything, what would you do together?

There's one piece of normie advice people commonly say, and I can't completely disagree anymore. They say that we should try to build the type of lives that a woman would want to be part of. I think irrespective of being incel or not, that's probably true. If you have absolutely nothing planned every weekend and spend all day staring at a computer screen, are you going to be happy? Would anyone else be happy doing that with you?

For my part, I feel like I've been given a new lease on life so I'm taking advantage. On my to do list:

- Visit a major aquarium I've always wanted to go to solo
- Take a flight somewhere for a week solo (nervous about this one still for some reason)

Live your life. With or without women. We're all gonna get old and die. May as well do some things you might enjoy along the way.
This is similar to my philosophy. I realized that, if I'm kicked from (or can't fit in) every group, i should just live as a loner without a group. Why should I need a group? These things used to bring me only suffering. I just wanna a few friends like me to do things with, so my mental state stays ok. At the end, we will all be dead and people will forget we ever existed. We tend to be too serious about our lives and treat every failure as a complete disaster. We work hard for a "happiness" that doesn't exist and can't be achieved. Humanity needs to learn that unhappiness is the normal state.