Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mind is a cope and therapy is useless

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
There's only body. Your psyche, mind is just a fancy name to call the way you act which is a result of chemistry and experiences (which are influenced by your looks) which shaped your neural pathways. It baffles me that normies believe the superstition that the mind and the body are separate (they'll say "well, ackshually, we know the body influences the mind", but that's still a coping position; the mind is just the body, end of the story). It should be obvious that chemistry dictates the way you conduct yourself, anyone who's ever tried any kind of drug (even fucking tea) should be able to deduce that.

The standard way to treat depression is useless and it's on the verge of science denial. There's a lot of evidence that things like hormone levels, vitamin deficiencies, chronic inflammation or shitty gut microbiome can be responsible for depression (and related diseases). But what happens when you try to treat depression the standard way normies recommend? The psychiatrist will just throw SSRIs (or SNRIs if you're lucky) at you until one of them will seem to kinda do something, and you'll go to therapy in hopes that you'll be able to talk yourself into the placebo effect. Been there, done that. SSRIs are ancient technology at this point and they're proven to work "kinda… not really… maybe?" at best (lots of conflicting evidence). If you're depressed the first thing to do should be doing blood work and probably getting fed megadoses of vitamin, probiotics (or getting a fecal microbiota transplant) and potentially hormones, but God forbid a biological male receives extra testosterone! Treating mental issues by going to the therapy is barely better than going to a witch doctor and the future generations won't believe this pathetic shit.

I've read recently about the mental changes trannies experience when they start estrogen. Feelings of calmness and improved sensitivity (to tastes, smells and such) seem to be common. Some people describe the feelings they get when eating a bar of chocolate as blissful and a religious experience. How can a foid therapist whose baseline emotion is contentment and bliss understand anything we say? Foids not only receive constant admiration, respect (which builds up the corpus of their experiences which creates a feedback loop of joy), but their chemical makeup literally works in their favor, to make them content all the time (testosterone, on the other hand, seems to incite negative emotions if you read the testimonies to FtM trannies). The whole culture is all about making them as happy and blissful as possible: that's why I enjoy (and have always enjoyed) "girly" cartoons -- they're all about blissful heaven-like cooperative existence, with peace and joy for everyone, while "manly" cartoons seem to encourage competition and anxiety, we're being trained from the earliest years to fuck other males up (for the benefit of m'lady of course) and feel constantly anxious, because we must prove ourselves and the world is a hateful mess if you're a male.

Absolutely true. They way you think is mostly shaped by hormones, the amount of which your body produces is largely determined by genetics.

You're a chad who was treated with love, attention and afection his whole life then chances are you grow up with a healthy mind.

Now do an incel, bullied and shunned from the get-go

Psychology is a pseudo-science and of the devil.

we dont have a conciousness its all an illusion we are driven by instincts and desires

Psychology is a pseudo-science and of the devil.
I learned by curiosity that all the shrinks, therapists have one thing in common: they all have lawyers and/or legal experts, whole departments or working for them, especially the medium to big therapeutical companies, let alone hospitals that have these legal departments anyway.

There is a reason for that.

Why do you think SNRI's are better than SSRI's?

Yeah therapy is useless. There isn't much difference between brainwashing and therapy. The way they do it is they try to shape your mind to keep gaslighting yourself.

I actually managed to completely blackpill my therapist and shes given up being a therapist now.