Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Misrepresentation of the teenage years and "youth romances" through literature

frankie.driver

frankie.driver

Recruit
★★
The school system is so corrupt and evil. Today we had to read some retarded ass book named "go ask alice" and it is about this slut who gets into drugs and hops from dick to dick seeking pleasure:feelsseriously:. We have to read this book because our present topic of english is "young adults".

Not only this book but the whole school system talk about topics like romance, sex and relationships as if it would be something that is accesible to EVERY man on this earth. NIGGA JUST TRY TO READ THIS BOOK AS AN INCE:feelsree:L. I bet you wont be able to not get pissed.

fun fact: the book is actually a non-fictional diary from some foid:society:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO someone should make a schizo post about Harry Potter I need that shit right now :feelskek:

i came on the anne frank diary book cover (fake jew trash) and i will NOT apologize
take that teachers :feelshehe: