Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Missing Users Thread?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14430
  • Start date
Deleted member 14430

Deleted member 14430

Over in a Flash
-
Post users who seemingly disappeared. Ill start off with @Zielony4 and @SuperCheatBros

tfw shit memory tbhthbh
Zielony might be on braincels idk tbhthbh ngl

Moment of silence for all the 2017cels that disappeared without any reason.
It's painful to walk into a 2017 thread and realize that most users there have been banned or left without a trace

Where did his mod go?
No idea, maybe he lost interest in modding tbhthb ngl
It's painful to walk into a 2017 thread and realize that most users there have been banned or left without a trace
giphy.gif

This tbh

@torujo @theultimate341 @Hunter @IronMike

@ all the 2017cels with sub100 posts

I don't trust @Sniffles he came out of no where, had postmaxxed, and claimed to have knowledge of oldcel users. Something is wrong. Might be a fed tbhtbhngl

@azavii RIP
@incelman
@RippedRichandIncel
@nausea
@torujo please come back fellow spanishcel

I don't trust @Sniffles he came out of no where, had postmaxxed, and claimed to have knowledge of oldcel users. Something is wrong. Might be a fed tbhtbhngl
Feds don't care about this forum tbh boyo.

@RREEEEEEEEE @Evildoer :f:

@Lord Byron
He was a cool guy, it was said in the ban thread that his is requested. Judging by what he said in one of his posts, my guess is that he requested it for his mental well-being.

@Gremlincel
@Evildoer
Our prophet @nausea too but we all know why he "disappeared" ngl

Lots of these people I forgot about but remember. :f:

@SuperCheatBros <-----I found him

And the guy who really liked horses? I can't find his username, nvm @FeminismsCancer

there was a rumour floating around that he got arrested for fucking horses ded srs
If that is what happened that's kind of funny but at the same time it's worrying because I hope he comes back.

If that is what happened that's kind of funny but at the same time it's worrying because I hope he comes back.
Naah it was just a rumour, it didn’t really happen

Naah it was just a rumour, it didn’t really happen
Yeah I figured it was. First off we would have no way of knowing. And also it's too ridiculous to be believable.

I miss my deathnic brother @NorthAfricanIncel

@Mickeyonacid roped

I hope they're in a better place. I hope they're with ER.

there was a rumour floating around that he got arrested for fucking horses ded srs

I know he left here to be a mod at truecels.org but no idea what he's up to now

What? What site is this?
@rafaelvicuna3 he was a smart youngcel, he still alive, just wondering what happened?
him and @FiveFourManlet made a site. Won’t mention it’s name because of (((mods)))

@Tension
him and @FiveFourManlet made a site. Won’t mention it’s name because of (((mods)))
i could understand them cracking down on blatant advertising/spamming or something. But it seems like they just want to stomp out competition by censoring

yeah, he's a comfy poster. and he's nice
Both @Insomniac and @Ritalincel are banned at the same time. Someone take a screenshot of the post leaderboard tbh who knows how rare this is.