Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story @mistersinister is more of an incel than all us combined: Hail St. Sinister

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

Yes, he was annoying sperglord. Yes, but are you this ugly:

2022 01 17 21 47 39 Ha Hi Hu   YouTube   Brave

are you THAT retarded in speech and mannerism?

Yes. He was an IT rat for a while but even IT rejected him:

Look at how his attempted threads get no upvotes or comments:
2022 01 17 21 50 41 throwRA50950 u throwRA50950   Reddit   Brave

2022 01 17 21 49 26 throwRA50950 u throwRA50950   Reddit   Brave

YES, he even tried to claim he betabuxxed his way into a relationship.
2022 01 17 21 54 26 throwRA50950 u throwRA50950   Reddit   Brave

2022 01 17 21 56 14 That was me 1 years ago They said I would never get a GF They said my l

This is obviously a lie, and he's a bad liar, because he makes these proclamations with caveats (but I paid for it, although I can't show you). He's so incel he probably daydreamed a lot about this lie for hours. He DAYDREAMED about SCHEMING about spreading internet lies about himself when absolutely no one knows who he is. In reality he was alone in his room the entire time imagining what others think about him IN FEAR. And the boldest thing he could do to materialize this lie he daydreamed about IS TO POST ABOUT IT ON REDDIT.

This is doogycel levels of sad.

I think he has some form of schizophrenia. Or deep-seated pain that's so unbearable he needs to lie on the internet to feel some semblance of importance.

Nothing he says is consistent. He is a trainwreck of emotions.

Iit's clear based on his youtube videos he's just stuck in his room LDARing, and failing college. He lapses into schizophrenic episodes where he's a high IQ academic bluepilled star. Then immediately convulses back into trauma and anxiety about academics. I want to hurt his parents for making him the way he is.

To deny this man a community of outcasts, would to be like denying the weakest most retarded bum a loaf of bread

Last edited:
He mogs me with every fiber of my soul

download-3-jpeg.381774

He is a natural truecel. There is no denial about it. However, Fat Link wants a more cohesive community going forward and unpredictable elements that have gone rogue in the past might not fit this vision.

he used to larp as a white 5'9 ''''turbomanlet''' back in braincels days, he recently showed he's actually a chink. either way no one wants a retarded troll spammer, no matter how much of a truecel he is.

He is definitely truecel. Btw back everything up because he is likely to delete it.

He mogs me with every fiber of my soul

download-3-jpeg.381774

he used to larp as a white 5'9 ''''turbomanlet''' back in braincels days, he recently showed he's actually a chink. either way no one wants a retarded troll spammer, no matter how much of a truecel he is.
is it trolling or is it schizophrenic pain?

Isn't this the guy who used to make threads about his intellect/ test scores all the time?

Think he said he was going to be a doctor, he will use money to get a whore it looks like
he's failing college though. He lies about his IQ. This is obvious from his intellectual capacity to communicate
:yes: Dindu nuffin.
Yes he is a burden, but some community has to be responsible for him-- because it's clear as day he is utterly rejected and irresponsibly neglected everywhere else he goes. Incels should look out for the most undeniable trucel of us-- that should be incel code #1.

Last edited:
He deserves to be here for that face alone.

Alright. :feelsclown:

Making a poll on it now. :feelsokman:

whenever he made a thread about studycucking I felt that

I don't like him.

He s too sinister

Hilarious thread

Yes, he was annoying sperglord. Yes, but are you this ugly:

View attachment 564012
are you THAT retarded in speech and mannerism?

Yes. He was an IT rat for a while but even IT rejected him:

Look at how his attempted threads get no upvotes or comments:
View attachment 564014
View attachment 564015

YES, he even tried to claim he betabuxxed his way into a relationship.
View attachment 564016
View attachment 564017

This is obviously a lie, and he's a bad liar, because he makes these proclamations with caveats (but I paid for it, although I can't show you). He's so incel he probably daydreamed a lot about this lie for hours. He DAYDREAMED about SCHEMING about spreading internet lies about himself when absolutely no one knows who he is. In reality he was alone in his room the entire time imagining what others think about him IN FEAR. And the boldest thing he could do to materialize this lie he daydreamed about IS TO POST ABOUT IT ON REDDIT.

I think he has some form of schizophrenia. Or deep-seated pain that's so unbearable he needs to lie on the internet to feel some semblance of importance.

Nothing he says is consistent. He is a trainwreck of emotions.

Iit's clear based on his youtube videos he's just stuck in his room LDARing, and failing college. He lapses into schizophrenic episodes where he's a high IQ academic bluepilled star. Then immediately convulses back into trauma and anxiety about academics. I want to hurt his parents for making him the way he is.
Goo
To deny this man a community of outcasts, would to be like denying the weakest most retarded bum a loaf of bread

Hilarious thread
I'm no longer that retarded now

He's so incel he probably daydreamed a lot about this lie for hours. He DAYDREAMED about SCHEMING about spreading internet lies about himself when absolutely no one knows who he is. In reality he was alone in his room the entire time imagining what others think about him IN FEAR. And the boldest thing he could do to materialize this lie he daydreamed about IS TO POST ABOUT IT ON REDDIT.

What being deprived of pussy does to a man. He's in the deepest pits of hell.

He supremely mogs me

And you are a fakecel who was a spy correct ?
Think of it as being a quantum... I'm both a fakecel and a truecel.
Nah that's SAPO, I'M dark sapo

Last edited:
The 5'9'' guy is SAPO
I'm 5'5'' DARK SAPO

Bro really spying on people's reddit accounts nah bro I don't feel so good I don't feel safe

Bro really spying on people's reddit accounts nah bro I don't feel so good I don't feel safe
that's not very incel of you not to absorb the information of all humans you come in contact with for your own leverage.

that's not very incel of you not to absorb the information of all humans you come in contact with for your own leverage.
Bruh you're scaring me even more wonder if you know my reddit account :feelsree:

Bruh you're scaring me even more wonder if you know my reddit account :feelsree:
you are incredibly naive to think not every single human male on the internet does this. Incels are OBSESSED with secretive information about people. Even people they aren't attracted to.

Even people they aren't attracted to.
That does seem sus, I thought it was normal looking at job gathering photos and high school elementary photos of their crush(es). Just being an actual creep; something I have zero shame doing day to day, essentially because there are two definitions of a creep and mine's the more acceptable one, nonetheless I've been a subject of both forms of torture, being an incel.

Congrats on the Sainthood

Give him a new rank and title of Saint

He cannot beat

Hqdefault 1

My God. It's extraordinarily far beyond over for him in all universes.

I originall
he is the messiah and is incomparable, but Sinister still rightfully deserves sainthood and possibly a wiki entry (as does Messiah Sam)
y had one but for some reason the admins removed it