Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

modern family shows everything wrong with modern society.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
its one of the most degenerate shows i have ever watched.

It's one of those sitcoms so bad its broadcasted on E4. For those who don't know, E4 is a British channel where big bang theory reruns are played 24/7 with the other odd American sitcom being broadcasted in between bbt episodes.
Saw like one episode on E4 once and it wasn't so bad that I could laugh at it. felt nothing. I Felt like it was trying to be provocative while at the same time not trying to offend anyone.

Something about the way its filmed is really awkward and what was the first turn off for me. It feels like its trying to be a documentary or some shit while still being a normal sitcom. I felt borderline nauseous watching it.
I just looked up Modern Family on IMBD and it had like an 8. You could make the most generic sitcom ever, add a few innudenos and gay characters to it and normies will sperg out over it.
If you think Modern Familys bad, try watching one episode of Blackish.

Something about the way its filmed is really awkward and what was the first turn off for me. It feels like its trying to be a documentary or some shit while still being a normal sitcom. I felt borderline nauseous watching it.
I just looked up Modern Family on IMBD and it had like an 8. You could make the most generic sitcom ever, add a few innudenos and gay characters to it and normies will sperg out over it.
If you think Modern Familys bad, try watching one episode of Blackish.
honorable shitty normalfag show mention: the office.

honorable shitty normalfag show mention: the office.
Honestly,I think the us office is tolerable sometimes okay. Doesn't have the same zombie feel as modern family but still trys to be provocative but not offensive with its "jokes". Still not something I would plan to sit down and watch though.
The uk office isnt a sitcom like the American one. I don't find it the funniest show ever but beats the us one in terms of comedy.
If your looking for an actual good sitcom, Look up Peep show.