Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Modern online dating in a nutshell, what awaits you if you ascend

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
@BPJ this is some video material jfl, just needs a nice music

@ionlycopenow @ThoughtfulCel @ReturnOfSaddam @your personality @LOLI BREEDING

This is what you MIGHT have the hopes of getting if you self improve, make six figures etc :lul:

Can’t see video

Whats the name of this app? Never saw that much of obese foids in a dating app

Dating is cucked

lmfao they're all fat :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Lol holy shit I knew things were bad but this is insane

Lol holy shit I knew things were bad but this is insane
Imagine self improving for 10 years, being ripped, wealthy, you undergo painful surgeries and transplants. You finally think "ok let's go!!" and fire up the dating apps. And you see this :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

This is what you MIGHT have the hopes of getting if you self improve, make six figures etc :lul:

View attachment 412055

i probably will. its fucking over.

and they all ghosted me

damn that's fucking disgusting. and you know they're second hand and retarded as fuck too :feelsUnreal:

damn that's fucking disgusting. and you know they're second hand and retarded as fuck too :feelsUnreal:
The biggest insult. If you ascend after tons of hard work you still have to be reminded the foids did nothing and had infinitely more than you

In fact it's worse than just doing nothing, most of them actively destroyed their body and life

Imagine self improving for 10 years, being ripped, wealthy, you undergo painful surgeries and transplants. You finally think "ok let's go!!" and fire up the dating apps. And you see this :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

JFL what the FUCK is wrong with America.

Maybe it's unique to that app though but on Tinder I had the opposite experience, saw shitloads of hot foids, like a remarkably better sample than you'd get if you took 100 foids the same age outside. Having said that though this is on a Chadfish though so maybe they just match you with similar looking people

Of course that's still equally over just in a different way, it's like taking a kid into a sweet shop, telling him he can have what he wants and then when you go to pay your card is denied. So you improove and come in with bundles of cash and they just tell you they don't want your service.

Oh wait I just realised it's Hinge, so he's looking at the foids that have "liked" him. I get it. Fucking brutal. :lul:
Suitable soundtracks for that vid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWaNoK3gN6M

The song below I first heard on a compilation of Syrian government helicopters dropping barrel bombs on a city with all the insurgents shouting at each other in arabic and screaming Allahu akbar in the background while explosions go off. The OP video is even more scary

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTvhR0lEtZM

Last edited:
Imagine whaling out just because you need to stuff your mouth with something. These beasts will tell you to work on yourself to become worthy of a woman's presence.

View attachment 412055
Ah yes, these must be the mythical "queens" I've been hearing about.

Well, at least they're not trying to deceive you with make-up and shits.

View attachment 412055
Absolutely demoralizing.

Is that a dating app for landwhales?

the only one in shape is the tranny