Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Modern SEA girl in her 30s who went to my university is feeling the effects of the wall

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
Out of curiosity, I check up on a lot of people from around the world who were participants in university groups I was in , and she is one.

Before, she would make a lot of posts about how she was careering after uni, her break ups, men drama, restaurants, food, travel, etc just basic westernized foreign woman stuff.

Now that she is in her early 30s, she is complaining about how no one supports her, making a long list including her family, the govt, no husband or kid etc, but she would follow each one with a cope that at least she doesn’t have to answer to anyone. In other words, she did the dictates of modern globohomo and she has no regrets, I.e. she is still in denial

It really shows the effect that westernization has on traditional society, no one is safe from it, and its victims are totally unwilling to rebel against it, let alone acknowledge it.

Album Cover Rock GIF

still will get betabuxx husband

WHAT A STEREOTYPICAL WHORE SHE IS :feelskek: