Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Money would solve all my problems”

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Poorcels look away

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/tc2434/honestly/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

If you’re problems can seriously be solved by money then you have never once in your life experienced what real pain is like. You have no problems if they can quickly be solved by money. I’m glad niggers are born stupid so they can never escape niggerville and will die in a shooting before they reach 21. I’m pretty sure i’m not wrong when I say most of us incels are NEETmaxxed and luxury isn’t a problem, because we don’t spend our money on kike shit like traveling and fancy restaurants. Despite having more money than we need, outside of surgerymaxxing, we can’t even come close to fixing our problems. Why? Because we are in hell on earth :feelsclown:

Most neets here are poor as hell and living with parents, there's not a big ammount of rich fellas here. I would love to be rich so i can neet in peace

Most neets here are poor as hell and living with parents, there's not a big ammount of rich fellas here. I would love to be rich so i can neet in peace
A gaming PC, bed, and food supply is all I need to be rich and LDAR in peace

Poorcels look away

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/antiwork/comments/tc2434/honestly/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

If you’re problems can seriously be solved by money then you have never once in your life experienced what real pain is like. You have no problems if they can quickly be solved by money. I’m glad niggers are born stupid so they can never escape niggerville and will die in a shooting before they reach 21. I’m pretty sure i’m not wrong when I say most of us incels are NEETmaxxed and luxury isn’t a problem, because we don’t spend our money on kike shit like traveling and fancy restaurants. Despite having more money than we need, outside of surgerymaxxing, we can’t even come close to fixing our problems. Why? Because we are in hell on earth :feelsclown:

You need to spend more on “Kike shit” :feelsree::lasereyes:

money wont fix inceldom. it can buy hookers (if that's even legal in your country) that's about it. other than that it just buys copes

Most neets here are poor as hell and living with parents

Be a pyramid slave or starve.

steve cutts in this cold place GIF by Moby

barrons.com

Last edited:
But it's over my last chance was 2021

if i had money i would retire and live out my days as NEET