Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mood change in private

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
In public, I don't really mind normies or foids as I ignore them but at home, I have angry thoughts about foids and think about knocking them out (in Halo reach). Of course, I would never act on dumbass things like that because I have morals. Besides, a lot of normies aren't inherently bad people, it's just that most of them are blue pilled faggots. Except for foids, foids are evil to the core. Does anyone else feel like this?

I do not. I find other people extremely inconvenient and interact as little as possible. I hate when other people are around. I hate when people look at me. I hate hearing the disgusting sounds they make. I hate going out in the day time in general.

I do not. I find other people extremely inconvenient and interact as little as possible. I hate when other people are around. I hate when people look at me. I hate hearing the disgusting sounds they make. I hate going out in the day time in general.
Same, do you refuse to go places out of fear of getting mogged and people seeing your face?

Same, do you refuse to go places out of fear of getting mogged and people seeing your face?
It just makes me tense and angry. I don't rationalize it. I just hate being around other people so I take care of my business asap.