[Venting] Mood ruined today because of couples

Uglyme

Uglyme

No, I'm not okay!
-
I'm half drunk crying on my couch right now. Everything was supposed to be fine but it is not. Nothing's fucking fine. I didn't go to work today so I decided I would do something productive. I decided I'd make myself a good lasagna and broccoli salad for dinner. So I went out to the little market close to my apartment. Upon stepping out guess what, my foid neighbor and her new chadlite were laughing and getting into her apartment probably to fuck like animals. To make long story short, I counted three other happy couples before getting to the fucking market. My mind was blank I just stood there watching the things I was supposed to buy to make my happy and fucking productive meal. Why is this happening to me? I bought random things that weren't even the ingredients I had planed and a bottle of rum. I was coming home and two more couples were in front of the building laughing and kissing. Everything is a mess, I hate everything and every fucking foid and chad in the world. All the things I bought are on the table untouched and I'm here drinking rum like water. I can't no more, I just can't.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

32 years of Blackpill
-
When I see stuff like that, my brain and body shut down, can't think or focus or anything, I become extremely tired and lethargic, and I go to sleep as soon as I lay down in bed.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
I havE to stop myself from Roping when I see such foul display of affection

grondilu

grondilu

Veteran
-
We should segregate society between sex havers and non sex havers. Only females allowed in the non sex havers zone would be prostitutes. Ok, I know, prostitutes and their clients technically have sex, but you know what I mean. We just need an accurate way to distinguish the two categories.

That or making public displays of affection socially unacceptable again, but that is not going to happen either, so yeah.

Last edited:
LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Veteran
-
Go jerk off you arent coping hard enough

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

Officer
-
Every time I see a couple, especially when there’s excessive PDA, my blood boils and I try to leave if I can.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Don't go outside bro, it's suicide

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Looks like a job for "eye blinders!"

Similar to horse blinders they make your vision into tunnel vision so you can avoid seeing certain unpleasant views.

They can be disguised as "glacier goggles."

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
We should segregate society between sex havers and non sex havers. Only females allowed in the non sex havers zone would be prostitutes. Ok, I know, prostitutes and their clients technically have sex, but you know what I mean. We just need an accurate way to distinguish the two categories.

That or making public displays of affection socially unacceptable again.
This. Make America undegenerate again.

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
yeah. i was just watching some stuff and a foid has to come on and talk about her boyfriend .

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Day ruiner
-

That or making public displays of affection socially unacceptable again, but that is not going to happen either, so yeah.
High IQ tbh

I've accepted that I'm too ugly to get a gf or have sex but seeing things like pda and couples just makes it worse, cant even cope

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I know this feel. It is easier at winter.

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents
-
Couples on trains always make me wanna rope

grondilu

grondilu

Veteran
-
High IQ tbh

I've accepted that I'm too ugly to get a gf or have sex but seeing things like pda and couples just makes it worse, cant even cope
There is a reason why sex used to be taboo.

esoteric

esoteric

not a fucking greycel actual join date: nov 3 2018
-
same especially teenage couples

EdwardVanDerKraal

EdwardVanDerKraal

Field Commander
-

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
-
I'm half drunk crying on my couch right now. Everything was supposed to be fine but it is not. Nothing's fucking fine. I didn't go to work today so I decided I would do something productive. I decided I'd make myself a good lasagna and broccoli salad for dinner. So I went out to the little market close to my apartment. Upon stepping out guess what, my foid neighbor and her new chadlite were laughing and getting into her apartment probably to fuck like animals. To make long story short, I counted three other happy couples before getting to the fucking market. My mind was blank I just stood there watching the things I was supposed to buy to make my happy and fucking productive meal. Why is this happening to me? I bought random things that weren't even the ingredients I had planed and a bottle of rum. I was coming home and two more couples were in front of the building laughing and kissing. Everything is a mess, I hate everything and every fucking foid and chad in the world. All the things I bought are on the table untouched and I'm here drinking rum like water. I can't no more, I just can't.
That’s why when I go outside for food I keep my eyes on the floor. Out of sight out of mind, though it gets hard to avoid it sometimes.