[Blackpill] Morality Is Ironically Why Society Is Corrupt and Degeneracy is Flourishing

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
52d 17h 37m
@Grothendieck I'm beginning to think that binary or polynary operarions may not in fact be possible in a moral ontology, which means axiom two may have to be scrapped, unless I save it somehow.

It could be entirely possible that all moral actions only have the unary operation and it could be something very weird like the value of those actions being in a sort of fluctuating fuzzy logical state until the action takes place and is instantiated.

It's also possible that I might have accidentally sniffed glue and don't know WTF I'm doing.
Interesting observation. You should think about it more. I think you're on to something here ngl

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
52d 17h 37m
@based_meme you can't label moral actions as variables. It's just not possible. How do you plan on "well-defining" those variables?

Your idea lacks universality.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
★★★★★
87d 20h 35m
@based_meme you can't label moral actions as variables. It's just not possible. How do you plan on "well-defining" those variables?

Your idea lacks universality.
Universality is the goal, albeit seemingly impossible to reach. Defining a variable is labeling an action to it. All actions would be well defined. The action would be the same in all instances, but the values might not necessarily be the same. Stealing to become richer vs stealing to feed your family, for instance. The action is the same. The moral value is different. Of course, you have to factor in things like harm, intent etc., but those aren't defined and that's getting way ahead of ourselves.

Feel free to give your own advice and input.