Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

more low inhib shit I did as a kid

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I used to walk the streets of my suburb at night and smash peoples windshields with a hammer. I would throw rocks at teenagers out speeding by in their cars then dash into the park before they could get out and kick my ass. :feelskek: I was so low inhib I kicked the door of this teenagers car while he and his friends were getting high in a park then bolted the fuck out of here before they could get me.me and my old friend from highschool once trashed a plant shop we broke in and smashed everything in the store and the furiorus owner never knew who did it. it feels good to go er on soyciety

JFL, either you're infinitely more low inhib than me, LARPing, or mentally disabled in some way or another... :feelswhat:

Did they never have cameras, if you're a relatively young 'cel? :feelshehe:

JFL, either you're infinitely more low inhib than me, LARPing, or mentally disabled in some way or another... :feelswhat:

Did they never have cameras, if you're a relatively young 'cel? :feelshehe:
No Larps. there’s like no one out in my small middle of nowhere city at Nights it wasnt hard to get away with things

mentally disabled
your one to talk. have you EVER seen him on this forum genius? you are one of the slower posters here so shut up faggot.

I remember as a kid I once threw rocks at a group of girls

you are one of the slower posters here so shut up faggot.
JFL at taking what I said seriously, I literally presented being more low inhib than me as a first possibility because most people don't break random stranger's windshields for fun or trash stores with their friends... :feelsUgh:

One of the "slower" posters here because I don't spam whatever comes to my mind here as a thread on ID like others? :feelshaha: