Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy More proof that ethnic females will only settle for white men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
These "femcels" aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
yjy7lnyih2b41.png

so quirky and unique

Born with a great personality.

I will bet my entire life savings that at least 95% of those "femcels" are lazy landwhales that expect chad with 0 effort and brutally reject their looksmatches often.

Death to femcels in Minecraft

“High paid animator job in LA”

“Lots of in real life friends”

= More opportunities to connect and monkey branch, while suckling off his resource, just the usual hole hive mind behavior tbh

Last edited:
To be fair to black American women, some huge share of black men are incarcerated or involved in criminal behavior. They're one of the few groups to have a female surplus.

To be fair to black American women, some huge share of black men are incarcerated or involved in criminal behavior. They're one of the few groups to have a female surplus.

Not sure how this is relevant? They still want white Chads

JBW strikes again.

black ppl who like anime are some of the weirdest individuals you’ll ever meet

Not sure how this is relevant? They still want white Chads

Just meant that they could legitimately being idolizing white men for some sociological reasons. Probably cope on my part.

Just meant that they could legitimately being idolizing white men for some sociological reasons. Probably cope on my part.
You’re right tbh. Lot of black women spend their youth getting ran through by ghetto Tyrone’s and then at 30 with a bastard child in tow want a white guy with a nice job. Saw it happen with my older sister

black ppl who like anime are some of the weirdest individuals you’ll ever meet

They are also some of my favorite people. Also what this femcel describes as an ideal is considered extremely mediocre in the grand scheme of cities like LA and NYC.

Last edited:
Ethnic females are mostly ugly as fuck.

but muh nerdics. blonde hair + white skin = lottery winner