Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most bluepilled cope on this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
"Sure, i'm an incel but 80% of men have to spend their whole salaries on a chance to fuck a 1/10 whale and they have to jestermaxx and they get cucked by le chads and tyones and they have to simp 24/7" etc
It's hilarious how so many supposedly blackpilled users unironically think like this.

REMEMBER: You are an incel because you are the absolute bottom of the barrel dogshit subhuman. If you were a normie with a normie social life, you'd be getting frequent pussy.
Foids worship their 5/10 NT boyfriends. We're here because we're subanimals, either physically or mentally or both.

Yes. My cousins have had several girlfriends by now. I've had none.

I think it’s kind of a meme because so many men can’t get shit. Like a huge number. Obviously not 80% a but TON because how bad hypergamy is now

@Broly @FamilyGuy1999 thoughts on this cope?

I think it’s kind of a meme because so many men can’t get shit. Like a huge number. Obviously not 80% a but TON because how bad hypergamy is now
Hypergamy isn't that bad at all. It only really affects those severely below average ie us

Hypergamy isn't that bad at all. It only really affects those severely below average ie us
i agree, I see 5/10 with girls all the TIME... the rule of thumb is literally just dont be below average

No fucking way people get women

So then almost all of us can get our looksmatch? Any female, deformed or fat can have a lot of men to choose from and some are even decent looking. But the average guy struggles and can maybe get a female that’s usually uglier than him. And the below average guys maybe can get a goblina if they’re lucky and it likely won’t last

Based, but every foid dreams of chads, even those who are in relationships with normies.

A foid who get regularly fucked by a normie would go having sex with someone more attractive if they could.

So then almost all of us can get our looksmatch? Any female, deformed or fat can have a lot of men to choose from and some are even decent looking. But the average guy struggles and can maybe get a female that’s usually uglier than him. And the below average guys maybe can get a goblina if they’re lucky and it likely won’t last
I see 5/10 guys dating/ hooking up with 5 - 7 /10 foids all the time. Everyone fucks everyone. It's a cope to think otherwise.
Hypergamy means that that the total subhumans (us) get thrown out of the dating pool. Everyone else does fine. Sure, a 5/10 guy won't get pussy as easily as a 7/10 guy but he still will.
Based, but every foid dreams of chads, even those who are in relationships with normies.

A foid who get regularly fucked by a normie would go having sex with someone more attractive if they could.
There is some truth to normies getting cucked occasionally, sure, but tbh who cares? Just lol if you're taking a relationship with a modern-day western femoid seriously. Just use her as an easy source of pussy and fuck something better yourself if the opportunity arises.

I see 5/10 guys dating/ hooking up with 5 - 7 /10 foids all the time. Everyone fucks everyone. It's a cope to think otherwise.
Hypergamy means that that the total subhumans (us) get thrown out of the dating pool. Everyone else does fine. Sure, a 5/10 guy won't get pussy as easily as a 7/10 guy but he still will.

There is some truth to normies getting cucked occasionally, sure, but tbh who cares? Just lol if you're taking a relationship with a modern-day western femoid seriously. Just use her as an easy source of pussy and fuck something better yourself if the opportunity arises.
Most of us are 4-5/10 like most normies, the difference between us and them is NT levels, I see the same things you see

Most of us are 4-5/10 like most normies, the difference between us and them is NT levels, I see the same things you see
I remember you. One of the truly blackpilled users here. Based.

Many incels are not so ugly. It's because of hypergamy... Normies have very few relationship and end up in a ltr in which they get cuckolded

Tbh. It’s like the horse shoe theory. Some guys are too bad/ugly to get women and I’m too good:feelsohgod:
so sorry u had to experience this

There’s way more abundance of male sexuality desire for females than there is female desire for males in the dating market, an average woman will have many many more options, even ugly fat woman will have a lot of options to choose from. Any woman will have tons of men to choose from, so a lot of men who aren’t bad looking at all get left out due to just not being desirable to females when she has so many other options available. He tries as many times as he can, does tons of research and following advice, has good social skills just can’t make it happen or maybe they get lucky once at a bar or get dumped. Due to there being so many people in the world, you were able to pull up a few examples of guys who were in a position to make it work but many factors like wealth, location, how they grew up a huge percentage of men aren’t having any lucky or maybe got lucky once

Fat, ugly women will usually date and fuck fat and ugly men. Please don't tell me you think landwhales are Chad only or high-tier normie+
Even in normie social circles, fucking fat whales is embarrassing and an ultimate act of desperation. Fat, ugly women do not have many options at all unless it's getting fucked by some suicidal guy on Tinder who'd never mention it to anyone.

There’s way more abundance of male sexuality desire for females than there is female desire for males in the dating market
Ultimately female sexuality is just their need for attention. A foid might not get irresistibly wet for her normie boyfriend, but she'll still stay with him. People date for reasons other than looks unironically.

Last edited:
Fat, ugly women will usually date and fuck fat and ugly men. Please don't tell me you think landwhales are Chad only or high-tier normie+
Even in normie social circles, fucking fat whales is embarrassing and an ultimate act of desperation. Fat, ugly women do not have many options at all.

Ultimately female sexuality is just their need for attention. A foid might not get irresistibly wet for her normie boyfriend, but she'll still stay with him. People date for reasons other than looks unironically.
Yea but whenever she has a want for it, it’s always there and there’s a lot to choose from and of course they will want the best of what they have available. Personality does matter but you have to meet a looks requirement and the females that might give you a chance are taken

You have very moist curry nipples :blackpill: