Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most Feminist Race Discussion

Which Race Is Pushing Feminism The Most?

• Total voters
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

30, autistic, 3/10 face, 2 months sober
★★★★★
Which race do you think is most pro-feminist today?

West Europeans and Jews

west euro trash

Jews are pushing feminism anywhere(mostly in the west) but among themselves. Western Europeans pretty much anywhere

Jews created feminism, and are the ones pushing it the most today.

The white race of course

Every civilized society and race had a fringe radical group that were pro feminist. jews just platformed said radicals and increased their influence and added their influence onto it. In the middle ages without judaism Europeans were more based on women than muslims, and after muslims became more based. Although currently no countries are "based" and all have some kind of female rights, even le based countries like Saudi Arabia have fucking cucked to the bone rules about women.

in the medieval era women in the middle east had more "rights" than the women in Europe.
Ignaz Goldziher predicted himself that perhaps as much as 15% of medieval hadith scholars were women. Ruth Roded writes that
"In reading the biographies of thousands of Muslim women scholars, one is amazed at the evidence that contradicts the view of Muslim women as marginal, secluded, and restricted". Marriage was also giga cucked for the arabs.

Women were able to manage their financial affairs privately and separately from their husbands, and contract divorces. They could also grant inheritance and keep their surnames. And this is all under the traditional interpretation of sharia, not just a cherrypicking of examples from the most progressive classes of society.

In 15th century Egypt, a very interesting survey was done of the marital history of 500 women, in which about a third of women married more than once, many because they had completed a divorce.

This, for many many years in Europe, would have been unheard of. French laws didn’t remove restrictions like this until 1965, and significant problems arose in the Middle Eastern areas controlled by the British Empire, where the institution of common law stripped many women of their wealth and removed their legal identity entirely.

Europeans only surpassed arabs after 1945 with (((())). Before that the Arabs were more cucked infinitely. Unlike Islamic feminism, European feminism was Jews and Whites. Arab/Islamic feminism was entirely arab.

While modern feminism is a construct created by jews and their now platformed white radical minions, all the cucked and feminist socieites pre jewish takeover of the west in the past century was more non white (Africa had matriarchies, look what I said about arabs above, Native American tribes usually had a matriarch, etc.)

Also important to note that the caliphates (Cordoba caliphate and ottoman empire) would routinely take in jews when white Europeans tried exterminating them in the medieval era, but that's a whole other conversation for when I'm not high as a kite.

Last edited:
Jews and their little white bitches.
Whites are unfortunately eating up the feminist propaganda-machine without much resistance

What’s feminism like in Israel? Is it as bad as in the west?

What’s feminism like in Israel? Is it as bad as in the west?
if its a genderless draft (both women and men serve in the army) then yes. I couldn't imagine it not being.

Who said Indians, KEK :feelsjuice::feelshaha:

Every civilized society and race had a fringe radical group that were pro feminist. jews just platformed said radicals and increased their influence and added their influence onto it. In the middle ages without judaism Europeans were more based on women than muslims, and after muslims became more based. Although currently no countries are "based" and all have some kind of female rights, even le based countries like Saudi Arabia have fucking cucked to the bone rules about women.

in the medieval era women in the middle east had more "rights" than the women in Europe.
Ignaz Goldziher predicted himself that perhaps as much as 15% of medieval hadith scholars were women. Ruth Roded writes that
"In reading the biographies of thousands of Muslim women scholars, one is amazed at the evidence that contradicts the view of Muslim women as marginal, secluded, and restricted". Marriage was also giga cucked for the arabs.

Women were able to manage their financial affairs privately and separately from their husbands, and contract divorces. They could also grant inheritance and keep their surnames. And this is all under the traditional interpretation of sharia, not just a cherrypicking of examples from the most progressive classes of society.

In 15th century Egypt, a very interesting survey was done of the marital history of 500 women, in which about a third of women married more than once, many because they had completed a divorce.

This, for many many years in Europe, would have been unheard of. French laws didn’t remove restrictions like this until 1965, and significant problems arose in the Middle Eastern areas controlled by the British Empire, where the institution of common law stripped many women of their wealth and removed their legal identity entirely.

Europeans only surpassed arabs after 1945 with (((())). Before that the Arabs were more cucked infinitely. Unlike Islamic feminism, European feminism was Jews and Whites. Arab/Islamic feminism was entirely arab.

While modern feminism is a construct created by jews and their now platformed white radical minions, all the cucked and feminist socieites pre jewish takeover of the west in the past century was more non white (Africa had matriarchies, look what I said about arabs above, Native American tribes usually had a matriarch, etc.)

Also important to note that the caliphates (Cordoba caliphate and ottoman empire) would routinely take in jews when white Europeans tried exterminating them in the medieval era, but that's a whole other conversation for when I'm not high as a kite.

Well-elaborated. Unfortunately, most people will not read it.

All look like white people to me

images

>One struggle, the elites are trying to divide us based on race
>ayo fuck whitecels, their pale skin literally turns anything into gold, gibs me dat bix nood wypipo be gods i'm fuckin weak bruh :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jews want a race war between every race but jews only want to watch the war.
yes bro go live in a black neighborhood and tell them niggas how jews are making them hate white people, let me know if you survive

"one struggle" is a cope and just look at .co where ethnicels constantly whine about wypipo

>live in the west where its mostly white
>bruv i'm fuckin dyin why do be wypipo here :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fuck whity kill whitey is oppressing me

Well-elaborated. Unfortunately, most people will not read it.

images
Its no use belaboring the point with @FullTimeLoser he is intentionally remaining ignorant to the differences between whites and jews because his tiny pea brain cannot handle nuance.

Western Europe of course
All the cucked shit was made in western Europe

Not a single graycel voted Jews so far lol (Diocel isn’t a graycel)

There is no point in denying that jewish foids did take the lead in building the feminist movement.

Not a single graycel voted Jews so far lol (Diocel isn’t a graycel)
Alot of the people who voted whites are white themselves. Just lol. The whites who kowtow to ethnic threadshittery are more pathetic than the ethnic threadshitters themselves. Even the anti white movement here has to be propped up by brainwashed whites and straight up jews to have any merit

Alot of the people who voted whites are white themselves. Just lol. The whites who kowtow to ethnic threadshittery are more pathetic than the ethnic threadshitters themselves. Even the anti white movement here has to be propped up by brainwashed whites and straight up jews to have any merit
Its all so tiresome

This forum is kind of a mirror of IRL. I mean if all the ethnic kowtowers weren't propping this shit up, it wouldn't be hard to stfu the ethnicshitters. Much like how in IRL europeans could stomp the shit out of non europeans if they got the racial cohesion

Plus its not like they did anything to help us (besides asians). the first and only incel poliician (nathan larson) was white.

I can't believe this is even a question lmao.

Obviously cumskins.

Gg

I didn’t see Jews

It's definitely white foids then noodles.

The hungriest for chadcock are the ones who wants this.

east asians are race traitors to the utmost degree