Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most intelligent user here?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
It's obviously self reported but if you truly feel confident I'd guess that there is someone around here with an IQ of at least 130+

@Intellau_Celistic

And @mistersinister

none. the ones who think theyre high iq just post long rambling autistic essays and think they are smart

I wouldn't know how to estimate somebody's intelligence. It would always be biased toward "they say things I agree with" :feelstastyman:

Not me that's for sure.

There's a lot of spergs here so quite a few with fairly high intelligence

@retarded_dumbshit @RetardedChinlet

I have an iq of 130, still incel

He who doesn't reply.

Oh shit I just replied.

@Emba was 147 at 13 whatever that means

@IncelCatechumen

Probably blkpillprs

How could you even measure something like this? Iq tests are useless

I'd guess that there is someone around here with an IQ of at least 130+
130+ is two standard deviations above the mean, expectedly there many users with this score.

Post a free online IQ test and I could beat 130 :bigbrain:

never took my SATs and took 5 years to grad HS :feelsrope: but look at me now :feelsaww:

who knows. everyone is intelligent

It's obviously self reported but if you truly feel confident I'd guess that there is someone around here with an IQ of at least 130+
@CCPcel(Oxford) or @mistersinister(#1 Taiwan uni) as both went to highest tier University in their countries.

Everybody with an account here has an average IQ at best

nobody posting here is exceptionally mentally gifted imo. if they were they would be intelligent enough to know posting here is a waste of time and be capitalizing on it someway instead trying to statusmaxx or studymaxx and moneymaxx

We are all very high IQ.Only smart men can take the :blackpill:.

I got 138 on culture fair wais4 ( official one not the online bs) when i was 18 and 141 on standford binet when i was 19 in the intellegent agancy selection the require iq for there is 120 but i wasnt able to work there bcz of my cuck father

To be honest if anyone here was particularly intelligent, he would have already ascended via money maxing and then the following surgeries after. Fillers aren’t that expensive, hair transplants aren’t that expensive, jaw implants aren’t too bad either, so on.

To be honest if anyone here was particularly intelligent, he would have already ascended via money maxing and then the following surgeries after. Fillers aren’t that expensive, hair transplants aren’t that expensive, jaw implants aren’t too bad either, so on.
Not in Iran i have a online friend in USA and he works in grocery store and was able to buy a blue sapphire for himself while in Iran only top 1 percent of people are able to buy such a thing same with surgeries and other stuffs @Iranianoldcel he can confrim this

I have an iq of 130, still incel
High iq means ur too spergy for foids
Nah intelligent ppl here r too blackpilled to be motivated. It's more an issue of depression.

nobody posting here is exceptionally mentally gifted imo. if they were they would be intelligent enough to know posting here is a waste of time and be capitalizing on it someway instead trying to statusmaxx or studymaxx and moneymaxx
wrong. smart ppl think that way. extremely 130+ people dont care. they dont care about monetary gain. If i was to make a guess id say the average IQ of moderately large postmaxxers here is 125 or 130. As 1337hikki said. There was some old greek philosopher in pre athens who said something like: i could be rich in a jiff, but whats the point? He proved it by investing in something based on weather predictions only he was smart enough to make and became rich. Just to prove his point. I do believe only normies and some idiots and smartypants cre abouit making moiney. Im too smart, like 150 IQ. like top 10,000 people in the world. Im completely alone in my entire region/state.

Last edited:
wrong. smart ppl think that way. extremely 130+ people dont care. they dont care about monetary gain. If i was to make a guess id say the average IQ of moderately large postmaxxers here is 125 or 130. As 1337hikki said. There was some old greek philosopher in pre athens who said something like: i could be rich in a jiff, but whats the point? He proved it by investing in something based on weather predictions only he was smart enough to make and became rich. Just to prove his point. I do believe only normies and some idiots and smartypants cre abouit making moiney. Im too smart, like 150 IQ. like top 10,000 people in the world. Im completely alone in my entire region/state.
JFL h ow do you know you have a 150 iq?

The ones who can solve the problems I post

JFL h ow do you know you have a 150 iq?
feels like it, have it on "paper" in 23&me test, other poeple have told me they think i do, etc etc. I feel like an equal to ppl like thoreau, adam smith, luther etc. Ive always identified with fictional geniuses like sherlock holmes, house, mckay, daniel jackson, mathilda, the phenomenon guy in the travolta movie, eugene from twd etc. Ive made a list of IRL proofs that i am a creative quirky genius and not just above average intelligence. My head is humonguous, langan said geniuses have large heads (its obvious, but not to normies, they think stuff doesnt correlate in obvious ways, things must be more complicated than they are to them)

The greatest sin to normies is to claim to be what you are, because no one is supposed to point out anything that sets them apart from the herd in NPC world. Everyone has something they´re genius at, but most suppress it, and most arent AS much of a genius as others, its a spectrum. Ive solved some mistakes in the works of aristotle, weininger. But i havnt had the best environment for growth as i wouldve needed. I come from ashitty background financially and socially. I guess 99% of geniuses do. Ive come up with a fix to that as well. Whenever you claim to be too different to normies, they see it as you boasting combined with you having stolen it somehow from them. When they say you must be lying, all they´re doing is pushing down what they know to be true but doeant want to know/believe. Its cowardly.

Last edited:
Everyone here is just as retarded as everyone else.

I have an IQ test that´s only a word long. Wanna see if u can solve it? I wont say how to/whats the deal with it. The way i know it can be applied as a test is because i solved it without "training" for it/training how to be good at solving something like it. And i did it instantly. (the stephen hawking quote that geniuses who brag are fake IS a fake assumption) When geniuses brag, they dont brag, because they dont base their quotes/sayings on sentimentality, theyre like droids.

Everyone here is just as retarded as everyone else.
Everyone here are mostly very smart. Like 30% are probably below average IQ, but the rest are above 115 i think.

Everybody with an account here has an average IQ at best
big cope @CCPcel got into top University. @mistersinister as well. just cause u a lazy fag doesn't mean everyone else is