Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most intelligent user here?

big cope @CCPcel got into top University. @mistersinister as well. just cause u a lazy fag doesn't mean everyone else is
ye, university normtards are like 105-107 IQ, many are even still hovering around the very average. Only specialized engineers, doctors etc are around 115-120-125. And thats a few.

Ive actually given you two tests in both my 2 previous posts above. Anyone care to try to answer? :)

Last edited:
Ive also solved the infamous cicada3301, i have the answer scribbled down in my notebook, when i was in my brainstorming period a few weeks back

People have a distorted view of what genius is, because they view success as a marker of high intelligence. Half of the most unsuccessful people in the world are the geniuses. The exceptions are the lucky ones born into unlikely wealth-time-social circles-environment. Take langan f.ex, no one would call him succesful compared to all the thousands of nobility in the world in the british nobility hierarchy from the queen-dukes-marquess etc or famous athletes, singers etc, all the worlds billionaires. The most succesful people are the most average normies.

I mean , what’s the point of High IQ if you’re rotting here.

I prefer 100 time to be Jeremy Meeks than Einstein

I mean , what’s the point of High IQ if you’re rotting here.

I prefer 100 time to be Jeremy Meeks than Einstein
Rotting here and having high IQ is often very interconnected.

The greatest sin to normies is to claim to be what you are, because no one is supposed to point out anything that sets them apart from the herd in NPC world. Everyone has something they´re genius at, but most suppress it, and most arent AS much of a genius as others, its a spectrum. Ive solved some mistakes in the works of aristotle, weininger. But i havnt had the best environment for growth as i wouldve needed. I come from ashitty background financially and socially. I guess 99% of geniuses do. Ive come up with a fix to that as well. Whenever you claim to be too different to normies, they see it as you boasting combined with you having stolen it somehow from them. When they say you must be lying, all they´re doing is pushing down what they know to be true but doeant want to know/believe. Its cowardly.
I mean, you can never tell IQ for sure but congrats on genetics if you are genius. :feelskek: Construct a living robot for yourself perhaps

So what www the solution for cicada? :feelswhere:

Rotting here and having high IQ is often very interconnected.
So the point still stand.
More than that I think you reinforced it.

Who would want high IQ if it makes you a high inhib virgin anti social ?

I have never wanted to be high iQ because all my life , the impulsive, the don’t think , always get around socially: job , women, social status.

I have never envied really intelligent people cause except for having good grade and being teacher pet , if I recollect all the popular men I saw in my life 99% of them were not so bright and very impulsive

And daily reminder : intelligence is one of the thing foids despise the most.

Between a bad boy chad and a smart nerd chad :
The bad boy chad will be more popular , nerd chad will get around but less than thug chad .

Not in Iran i have a online friend in USA and he works in grocery store and was able to buy a blue sapphire for himself while in Iran only top 1 percent of people are able to buy such a thing same with surgeries and other stuffs @Iranianoldcel he can confrim this
How much did he pay for the blue sapphire? :feelshehe:

Nigga took an online IQ test:lul:

Bro if I went off that I’d have 180+ IQ
I took a test when I've finished the high school...:feelsseriously:
I speak 6 languages fluently...:feelsseriously:
I'm rich... :feelsseriously:
I own 4 Appartements already at the age of 26... :feelsseriously:
My dick is 8 inch... :feelsseriously:

What's up? :feelsjuice:

big cope @CCPcel got into top University. @mistersinister as well. just cause u a lazy fag doesn't mean everyone else is
I have a master degree in economics and I probably moneymog 95 % of this forum. I am not lazy. Besides, being lazy and being intelligent (or not) are two different things

I have a master degree in economics and I probably moneymog 95 % of this forum. I am not lazy. Besides, being lazy and being intelligent (or not) are two different things
Having a Masters degree doesn't mean shit. No offense though. I have a friend who studied economics in a good University, he lost all his money +the money he borrowed from his parents.

Having a Masters degree doesn't mean shit. No offense though. I have a friend who studied economics in a good University, he lost all his money +the money he borrowed from his parents.
Agree, I only mentioned it bc @Transcended Trucel claimed that I am lazy. Getting a degree is not only about being intelligent, it is more about diligence imo

Agree, I only mentioned it bc @Transcended Trucel claimed that I am lazy. Getting a degree is not only about being intelligent, it is more about diligence imo
:feelsokman::feelsthink:

This

Getting a degree have nothing to do with being high IQ but just being diligent and disciplined

How could you even measure something like this? Iq tests are useless
If we all take the same IQ test then we will have a ranking of how well we do on that test

It's obviously self reported but if you truly feel confident I'd guess that there is someone around here with an IQ of at least 130+
@Intellau Cellistic

@BlkPillPres and @K9Otaku

from what i heard - they all left or got banned

@Transcended Trucel

@Lebensmüder too sadly he left site

About me: Master's at Philosophy + TEFL + some sports diplomas + speaking 5 foreign languages and learning everyday something new. Maybe I'm one of the most educated ones (not sure if I'm one of the most intelligent ones). :)

How could you even measure something like this? Iq tests are useless
they follow, and suck whoever is populars dicks and call it a day.

lol I am just barely over 130 but my physical health is fucking wrecked to compensate. Like a min-maxed rpg character.

Major blackpill is that intelligence essentially means nothing. You just have to be average or slightly above average as women obviously don't want actual retards, but once you get to the far right end of the bell curve your intelligence will result in beliefs that run contrary to the status quo - and more than anything else women crave social acceptance - so they will see this as unattractive.