Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most "Irredeemable" villains ALWAYS have ugly teeth

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Though people on this forum always mention about the heightpill and racepill, however I think the Teethpill is the most underrated pill here. Hear me out.

Since the media is the driving force behind most people's mindset and perception. The "Heroes" and the "Villains" represent the general standard of good looks and bad looks. There is one important particular trait that I noticed from the villains, especially the "irredeemable" ones that they all have UGLY TEETH.

Example 1. The Fallen from Transformers Film Series

He is portrayed as a "pure evil" villain due to how he wanted to revitalize his planet yet his "brothers" cucked out and stopped him from doing so. Even so he got his face ripped off in just a couple minutes after Optimus Prime destroyed the Star Harvester. Also The Fallen has less than 5 minutes of screentime than ANY main villain. Not to mention in the game version, Megatron betrayed him and killed him as well.

Example 2. The Mouth of Sauron

This case is even more BRUTAL. He didn't even make it to the Theatrical Cut. In this Extended Scene he barely survived a minute and then got decapitated by Gigachad Aragorn.

Any thoughts on the teethpill?

@Colvin76 @Diocel @FinnCel

Last edited:
My teeth all crooked but I know that's not why I'm incel because foids ignore me even when I don't talk or when I wear a mask.

Can relate
My IRL teeth is fucking crooked to the point it looks exactly like Mouth of Sauron's ones.
My teeth all crooked but I know that's not why I'm incel because foids ignore me even when I don't talk or when I wear a mask.
I am mostly incel because of my lower third, crooked teeth plus recessed chin. Not to mention my 5'10 height as a Chink (though I still see many Chinks with a shorter height ascend)

Crookedteethpill is brutal.

I have braces which will get out in december, atleast no bad teeth

I have braces which will get out in december, atleast no bad teeth
My parents are somehow blackpilled enough, once corona is over they will do it for me.

no wonder they cut that scene its such bad CGI holy shit why didnt they just use a real actor

no wonder they cut that scene its such bad CGI holy shit why didnt they just use a real actor
It's the teeth. Lord of the Rings still use some CGI though, particularly in major battle scenes.

@RREEEEEEEEE @IncelCream @BurakuminBibba

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
I never focused on it but I will keep my eye out next ti- AHHH shit Freddy Krueger has nasty teeth and so does Jason Voorhees. Your thread makes sense.

I never focused on it but I will keep my eye out next ti- AHHH shit Freddy Krueger has nasty teeth and so does Jason Voorhees. Your thread makes sense.
From afar I actually look okayish

Then when I smile (plus a bad breath)
Smile

Thoughts?
sorta brutal to think about, having perfect teeth is a huge part for smv but is barely focused on, and if not wealthy can be hard to get stuff like braces. High IQ thread

From afar I actually look okayish

Then when I smile (plus a bad breath)
View attachment 363160
Wow, thanks for telling me about the bad breath. I forgot I had to brush my teeth before bed. My teeth are pretty bad as well, I have a slight tooth gap. That, and my teeth are somewhat yellow. My friends never told me I had bad breath but then I had a relative ask me how many times I brush my teeth because they smelled something. So now I'm paranoid.

sorta brutal to think about, having perfect teeth is a huge part for smv but is barely focused on, and if not wealthy can be hard to get stuff like braces. High IQ thread
Even Tony Todd (VA for The Fallen) being 6'5 can't overcome the giga horn effect.

Same goes to Hugo Weaving (6'2 and VA for Megatron) being in balding status gives him a default villain status in Hollywood.
Wow, thanks for telling me about the bad breath. I forgot I had to brush my teeth before bed. My teeth are pretty bad as well, I have a slight tooth gap. That, and my teeth are somewhat yellow. My friends never told me I had bad breath but then I had a relative ask me how many times I brush my teeth because they smelled something. So now I'm paranoid.
Two of my front upper teeth are buck

Plus the others aren't just protruding, they shaped like jagged fangs.