Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most men are incel and here's why:

Massive cope most men are not incel, they have girlfriends or have dated and had sexual contact with a female in the past. Yes many men possibly even a significant majority have long dryspells in the sense of weeks or months. But only a significant minority have dryspells for years. Even among sub4 white truecels many of them manage to ascend at least once.
This

I yawn at these basement dweller IQ threads

This

I yawn at these basement dweller IQ threads
good argument

can you list out the steps an average man WHO'S NOT IN SCHOOL can take to get laid?

good argument

can you list out the steps an average man WHO'S NOT IN SCHOOL can take to get laid?
Im not an average looking man.

It's not place to elab on the fortune of others. Retard. Go find a normtard with a wedding ring and ask him.

Im not an average looking man.

It's not place to elab on the fortune of others. Retard. Go find a normtard with a wedding ring and ask him.
"wedding ring"

that's betabuxxing

I'm talking about casual sex.

but at least you admit you're unaware

If I knew I wouldn’t be here, but I see subhuman 3 psl with girlfriends in public sometimes. I always assume it’s betabuxx, and I can’t see why she would choose that over the 47 high tier normies/chadlites in her instagram inbox

Because most men are not chads. Simple as that.

If I knew I wouldn’t be here, but I see subhuman 3 psl with girlfriends in public sometimes. I always assume it’s betabuxx, and I can’t see why she would choose that over the 47 high tier normies/chadlites in her instagram inbox
yeah betabuxxing majority of the time

"wedding ring"

that's betabuxxing

I'm talking about casual sex.

but at least you admit you're unaware
This is why I started treating you like a hole. At some point, any serious relationship takes that path, especially if the hole is a 9to5 wageslave job. And then you still have the nerve to get mad that I call out your basement dweller IQ logic.

It never fails with you, miscontrue everything that you're told in some pathetic attempt to belittle an opposing view. I can't tell if it's subconscious or on purpose.

I can tell you never actually spoken to men of true worth with experience in life. Men that actually own things and did something with their life despite having nothing in the beginning

JFL if you think men dont get premarital sex from holes they marry. I forgive you though, since I know most of your source of ideals is swallowing plebbits cum and smearing your shit on their cock.