Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most normies are ugly as fuck [NT pill]

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I just went outside today for the first time in a long time to a crowded event. I mostly saw fat fucks, skinny fat guys with bellies, weak jawlines, weird facial proportions, niggers, spics, etc. I saw very few Chads, if any. Most had girlfriends/wives and kids. The NT pill is legit. You can be an ugly fuck and still get laid if you're NT. It won't be with a Stacy, but you'll get laid. Being non-NT is much worse than being ugly.

had the same experience ngl.
Most normies are ugly af

The average incel here is likely a deathnic diagnosed with a mental disorder who lives in complete isolation outside of the internet.:yes:

Cope
NT only gets you a career, job, social circles, friendzone etc
Looks get you the pussy.

Cope
NT only gets you a career, job, social circles, friendzone etc
Looks get you the pussy.
Are you an NT? Fakecel. All of my lives problems would be fixed if I was NT (and white)

Are you an NT? Fakecel. All of my lives problems would be fixed if I was NT (and white)
Not really, people will still make fun of your looks. the only difference is that you will feel more miserable

Not really, people will still make fun of your looks. the only difference is that you will feel more miserable
I have average looks at best. It’s not nearly enough to compensate for my autism and im not blissfully happy and smiley like most normies

I have average looks at best. It’s not nearly enough to compensate for my autism and im not blissfully happy and smiley like most normies
I'm sure you feel that being NT will cure you of your inceldom/inability to make friends and that may be true to an extent, thing is even having friends sometimes brings a lot of problems too. I've been made fun of by my friends countless times, so im not really 100% sure what's better. also being average sadly is not enough nowadays

I'm sure you feel that being NT will cure you of your inceldom/inability to make friends and that may be true to an extent, thing is even having friends sometimes brings a lot of problems too. I've been made fun of by my friends countless times, so im not really 100% sure what's better. also being average sadly is not enough nowadays
You have friends? That’s all I want. Even I know woman would want nothing to do with someone who has no social circle so I don’t even bother trying

You have friends? That’s all I want. Even I know woman would want nothing to do with someone who has no social circle so I don’t even bother trying
Yeah, took a really long while to get the kinda friends i wanted tho. You should not have lots of problems getting friends if you put yourself out there and you are genuine, being genuine let's you filter the people you don't want to be friends with. It's not easy but what choice does one have? but bear in mind that being incel means you'll get made fun of no matter in what social hierarchy you are. Even my neet friends made fun of me lmfao

True my school is 80% ugly fucks with shit personality’s

had the same experience ngl.
Most normies are ugly af
Ive been saying that being 5/10 is actually above average in looks regarding the general public.

These ugly people you see IRL are the sort of soys you see on IT. Dudes who bent over backwards and forsaked their pride for gaslighting whores who needs a beta provider :foidSoy:

Women will get attracted to and sleep with your looks not your NT doesn't matter if you are extroverted or introverted.
Using NT to attract women is blue pill
Just because you see ugly men hanging out with foids that doesn't mean they are into them, they are friendzoned, simps, betabuxs etc The friendzone is the only place where your personality matters to women!

The inceldom's problems aren't only about getting pussy but also getting a career, jobs, social life etc so NT can help us in this case. the worse thing for an incel is to be a loser in everything.

Most people in my area mog me also prove that OP is probably a failed normie

inels fallcacy. just because you think someone is ugly doesnt mean women think they are ugly too. what matters is what women think, your opinion is meaningless

I was outside too to buy beer just now. Brutal heightpill everywhere!

I just went outside today for the first time in a long time to a crowded event. I mostly saw fat fucks, skinny fat guys with bellies, weak jawlines, weird facial proportions, niggers, spics, etc. I saw very few Chads, if any. Most had girlfriends/wives and kids. The NT pill is legit. You can be an ugly fuck and still get laid if you're NT. It won't be with a Stacy, but you'll get laid. Being non-NT is much worse than being ugly.
Just Betabuxx Bro

Wtf this is literally "looks don't matter, just be nice bro" bluepill shit.

I’ve overheard many foids openly talk about how few men they find attractive.

Women will get attracted to and sleep with your looks not your NT doesn't matter if you are extroverted or introverted.
Using NT to attract women is blue pill
Just because you see ugly men hanging out with foids that doesn't mean they are into them, they are friendzoned, simps, betabuxs etc The friendzone is the only place where your personality matters to women!

The inceldom's problems aren't only about getting pussy but also getting a career, jobs, social life etc so NT can help us in this case. the worse thing for an incel is to be a loser in everything.
Bullshit. I live next to a guy who is actually tall because 185 cm around but his looks are terrible 3-4/10. He even doesn't properly shower. He has girlfriend because he is a normie unlike me nonconformistic person.

I know why NT works. NT means you are mindless drone of society and that means everyone fucks you in the ass BUT you are accepted in SOCIETY. So because of that bitches can see you a good candidate since they like guys who fit in because that means support from group. Does it mean you should be ashamed of yourself you aren't conformistic? No, because you are better than them.

If it was different times with less collectives around you, you might be non-NT leader of some village and fuck bitches

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS THE ENTIRE TIME

so so so many ugly grotesque people with their looksmatched foid and very rare a foid well above the guys looks level all cuz the guy can spit game or atleast wasn't a complete failure in social settings like me.

Hard to be an incel if you're NT...unless your skippy.

oofy doofy theory?

You cant know if they are really attracted to those guys. They might just try to fill the void of being alone and miserable, while waiting for the next chad cock to appear.

It's because of our Fisherian runaway. Average will become uglier and uglier over time, until our "breeding males" will look like a different species entirely

inels fallcacy. just because you think someone is ugly doesnt mean women think they are ugly too. what matters is what women think, your opinion is meaningless
Women only like chadlites and chads, if an incel says the guy is ugly he obviously looks like shit

True, but never forget. Chad will always get it easier. By the snap the finger he has all these fucking bitches on him. All the effort that normies put in. It’s light work for chads.

Mentalcel/Facially deformed hybrid Trucel here that has Experienced both ugliness and autism. NT pill is very real if the autism and social retardation is strong.

The average incel here is likely a deathnic diagnosed with a mental disorder who lives in complete isolation outside of the internet.:yes:
Bingo

Here’s what ppl don’t understand. You can be a white HTN or Chad lite and bag a girl in high school or college and then let yourself go but she will remain with you for quite a long time due to high NT and social status supremacy. Also for the kids.

Women would legit take these men with dad bods over an ethnic normie or incel who has careermaxxed any day.

It is white supremacy which is the most powerful thing

NTness perse doesn't necessarily attract woman, but being non-NT is a huge turnoff. It's like oxygen, it doesn't give you advantage in life and dating but the absence of oxygen will instantly kill you.

I don't see it happening

NTness perse doesn't necessarily attract woman, but being non-NT is a huge turnoff. It's like oxygen, it doesn't give you advantage in life and dating but the absence of oxygen will instantly kill you.
Well said.

And a long stretch of non-NT will be apparent in your social resume and credit score AKA social media presence.

I dont find 98% of normies ugly. With men i could see myself being friends with anyone as long as you Are based and funny. Theoretically Even skinnyfat soys could Be based, but they tend to double down on The soy strategies since they think its Their only chance.

Its just women's hypergamy that screws this. The minimum For to females see you as a viable candidate is athletic 6'1 with a good jawline. 80/20

But really small percentage of men Are actually ugly, like unpleasant to look at.

Well said.

And a long stretch of non-NT will be apparent in your social resume and credit score AKA social media presence.
indeed, hence having little to no social media presence is a glaring incel trait.

Here’s what ppl don’t understand. You can be a white HTN or Chad lite and bag a girl in high school or college and then let yourself go but she will remain with you for quite a long time due to high NT and social status supremacy. Also for the kids.

Women would legit take these men with dad bods over an ethnic normie or incel who has careermaxxed any day.

It is white supremacy which is the most powerful thing

Gymmaxxing doesn't work for us ethnics either. JBW coefficient is pretty brutal. You think you're mogging that beer belly white soyboy with your gains but in reality he's got a foid at home while you rot.

Speaking from experience.

Gymmaxxing doesn't work for us ethnics either. JBW coefficient is pretty brutal. You think you're mogging that beer belly white soyboy with your gains but in reality he's got a foid at home while you rot.

Speaking from experience.

Brutal, I’ve seen it too