Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most people are the same

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
One of the most exhausting and braindead talking points ITfags love to parrot is the "personality" meme.

Unfortunately for them there's maybe at best 5 personality types in the world. No one really is unique or special in any way, the whole personality meme is just that, a meme. A cheap deflection of the true cause of our suffering (looks). MOST PEOPLE ARE THE SAME. People don't do a lot of introspection in order to make themselves more intresting or sophisticated, they just go with the societal flow and they end up having baseline NTness, some neurotic traits mixed with some extraversion, while being low in openness (the most common personality type).

They like some jewflix show and its humour, they have a hobby or two like sportsball or cycling, they have a thing they are a little bit invested in. Most niggas are like this, all the "different personality types" you see simply AREN'T REAL. You're seeing diffrences where there aren't any because most people fundamentally are the same. All the things you think you do that are quirky or wacky and something personal to only you, have been done by countless people over decamillennia. That's also where the "I haven't had an original thought in my entire life" memes come from, it's because you haven't sweetie, you're unironically part of a hivemind.

So if most people are the same then it's pretty much down to looks when it comes to mate selection, and that is of course what we're seeing. Having a "good" personality is just being the most average boring schmuck imaginable, you don't need to develop some deep soul, based on years of introspection and philosophy in order to have a "good" personality to IT foids.

Watch the jewflix, play the sportsball, copy some jokes you saw on youtube videos and tik tok, don't be a complete super saiyan autist = "Good" personality

Last edited:
All FOIDS are the same. Men differ in many things.

All FOIDS are the same. Men differ in many things.
You're being deliberately retarded and I don't appreciate it. These things are omnipresent with all normies, male and female.

You're being deliberately retarded and I don't appreciate it. These things are omnipresent with all normies, male and female.
>No argument
>Ad hominem
CACHI CACHI CACHINNATION
THE SCHOLAR GOT TOTAL DOMINATION
KEKA KEKA KEKAROO
HERE'S YOUR LOSS... FOR YOU!

introspection is an incel trait
people only introspect when enough bad things happen to them which is why normies chads and foids are so ignorant to our problems
they simply dont understand because their lives are a constant party

>No argument
>Ad hominem
CACHI CACHI CACHINNATION
THE SCHOLAR GOT TOTAL DOMINATION
KEKA KEKA KEKAROO
HERE'S YOUR LOSS... FOR YOU!
Why are you acting like you gave an argument to respond to.

people only introspect when enough bad things happen to them which is why normies chads and foids are so ignorant to our problems
:bigbrain: :yes:

"Suffering builds character" is a fact. But what foids see as suffering is when tyrone cancels on the friday night orgy.

I just stated my opinion that

But you replied with ad hominem and no argument, so I EX to the POSED you. See?
You're not even making an argument. How can I ad hominem you when were not even in an argument.

You're not even making an argument. How can I ad hominem you when were not even in an argument.
That's not how it works. Just because I wasn't making an argument doesn't mean that you can't ad hominem me.

:bigbrain: :yes:

"Suffering builds character" is a fact. But what foids see as suffering is when tyrone cancels on the friday night orgy.
some of them know what were saying is the truth but since were subhuman they want to see us suffer by giving us bad advice on purpose so we embarrass ourselves irl and eventually rope which is what they want ultimately
when a normie chad or foid gives you advice its 100 percent malicious because they know its not gonna work for you like it would for them

Last edited:
One of the most exhausting and braindead talking points ITfags love to parrot is the "personality" meme.

Unfortunately for them there's maybe at best 5 personality types in the world. No one really is unique or special in any way, the whole personality meme is just that, a meme. A cheap deflection of the true cause of our suffering (looks). MOST PEOPLE ARE THE SAME. People don't do a lot of introspection in order to make themselves more intresting or sophisticated, they just go with the societal flow and they end up being high in neuroticism mixed with some extraversion, while being low in openness (the most common personality type).

They like some jewflix show and its humour, they have a hobby or two like sportsball or cycling, they have a thing they are a little bit invested in. Most niggas are like this, all the "different personality types" you see simply AREN'T REAL. You're seeing diffrences where they aren't because most people fundamentally are the same. All the things you think you do that are quirky or wacky and something personal to only you, have been done by countless people over decamillennia. That's also where the "I haven't had an original thought in my entire life" memes come from, it's because you haven't sweetie, you're unironically part of a hivemind.

So if most people are the same then it's pretty much down to looks when it comes to mate selection, and that is of course what we're seeing. Having a "good" personality is just being the most average boring schmuck imaginable, you don't need to develop some deep soul, based on years of introspection and philosophy in order to have a "good" personality to IT foids.

Watch the jewflix, play the sportsball, copy some jokes you saw on youtube videos and tik tok, don't be a complete super saiyan autist = "Good" personality
High IQ thread I’m archiving this

Unfortunately for them there's maybe at best 5 personality types in the world. No one really is unique or special in any way, the whole personality meme is just that, a meme. A cheap deflection of the true cause of our suffering (looks). MOST PEOPLE ARE THE SAME. People don't do a lot of introspection in order to make themselves more intresting or sophisticated, they just go with the societal flow and they end up being high in neuroticism mixed with some extraversion, while being low in openness (the most common personality type).

They like some jewflix show and its humour, they have a hobby or two like sportsball or cycling, they have a thing they are a little bit invested in. Most niggas are like this, all the "different personality types" you see simply AREN'T REAL. You're seeing diffrences where they aren't because most people fundamentally are the same. All the things you think you do that are quirky or wacky and something personal to only you, have been done by countless people over decamillennia. That's also where the "I haven't had an original thought in my entire life" memes come from, it's because you haven't sweetie, you're unironically part of a hivemind.

i agree my life is like the joker, its very depressing i fucking hate society.

they just go with the societal flow and they end up being high in neuroticism mixed with some extraversion
You mean NTness? Neuroticism is a bad trait for normies
Normies like to believe that everyone is a different and unique individual when they shun actual unique traits. They all have the same interests and go through the same things. Everything about them is predictable, all their "life" stories are too.

You mean NTness? Neuroticism is a bad trait for normies
Thanks for pointing it out, I changed it.
Normies like to believe that everyone is a different and unique individual when they shun actual unique traits. They all have the same interests and go through the same things. Everything about them is predictable, all their "life" stories are too.
913E846E 4B21 4EA6 9C40 492BCE6F28A0 4343 00000149BC45A25E

Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a

Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Yes, 99% of humans are the same.
Including incels.

This is true only for foids, but for men there are many traits where they can differ. Men suffer and this helps them develop character. The same isn't true for women. And there are 16 personality types.

I also especially agree with most people not doing introspection, meditation, finding themselves, soul rezoning or whatever bullshit they can take out of their asses. Most people just go with the flow and things happen to them. Also no self-improvement bs to find a girlfriend. Weirdly enough, people are just themselves and it happens. Happens a lot for chad and chadlite, rarely for normies and never for incels.

Weirdly enough, people are just themselves and it happens. Happens a lot for chad and chadlite, rarely for normies and never for incels.
doc savage research GIF by Warner Archive
Study Broncos GIF by Boise State University
Computer Reading GIF by New Amsterdam

Me trying to figure out what could be the cause of this.

Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a

Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Unfortunately, yes. Definitely in the current day and age that masses around a few influencers and bases their entire personality on these people.

This is why having a job is so hard for me, regardless of the job.

The braindead normies can't stand me, although I don't bother anyone and put in a great deal of effort into the job.

Meanwhile, they're all chatting and shooting the shit with each other instead of working.

The normie hive mind is exhausting to deal with.

This is why having a job is so hard for me, regardless of the job.

The braindead normies can't stand me, although I don't bother anyone and put in a great deal of effort into the job.

Meanwhile, they're all chatting and shooting the shit with each other instead of working.

The normie hive mind is exhausting to deal with.
Incels are spirituality more human than normies. They can't handle your raw humanity.

The problem is I feel like, there are TOO many fucking people in the world right now. Like, legit I’m not exaggerating. Our existence is way over due. Nobody’s “special” because individualism has been diluted in a sea of overwhelming population, making it quite literally impossible to stand out or feel a sense of significance.

When there’s too much of one thing, it’s akin to eventually fucking drowning in monotony and shallowness.

When there’s too much of one thing, it’s akin to eventually fucking drowning in monotony and shallowness
Well said brother.

Nobody’s “special” because individualism has been diluted in a sea of overwhelming population, making it quite literally impossible to stand out or feel a sense of significance.
when i started seeing people get rich and famous for doing the bare minimum is when i decided to ldar
they only got that far because they are attractive and these are the people were told to look up to
there is no need to try or put any effort in such a ridiculously unfair system
honestly this is why i think people were happier before the internet because we werent exposed to how unfair life is
i mean we kinda knew but now its just more apparent and in our face

I go on twitter and I see some aloof "incel" faggot posting normie memes

I go on discord and I see some tranny sympathizer acting gay and retarded

I go on youtube and I see the same dumbass observational humor under every video

I go on a server for a video game and see unfunny attention whoring cunts trying to stir up "banter" in chat

It's all the same shit this must be genuinely one of the most boring times to live in when it comes to interaction. There is no such thing as personality. You are either mentally ill or a normie sponge with a few interests. We can't be everywhere at once so we always fall into these categories of people. You cannot truly exist until other people acknowledge you so in knowing that we are just echoes of other people in our vicinity meaning that there are no unique individuals.

Last edited:
when i started seeing people get rich and famous for doing the bare minimum is when i decided to ldar
they only got that far because they are attractive and these are the people were told to look up to
there is no need to try or put any effort in such a ridiculously unfair system
honestly this is why i think people were happier before the internet because we werent exposed to how unfair life is
i mean we kinda knew but now its just more apparent and in our face
i forgot to add a lot of these people are nepotists so even if you wanted to get ahead
you cant

We're little more than pieces of genetic code with some variations, but there is nothing special about humanity or life

you're unironically part of a hivemind
We are biologically meant to be a hivemind, having a more advanced brain doesn't make that much of a difference, you are still an insignificant orgnism subjected to the laws of the universe