Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most people here are not truly Blackpilled

IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
-Race deniers who are delusional SJW retards like @Caesercel who claims that "all races are the same and equal" and whines and bitches about "Muh Nazism and White supremacy" like a SJW straight from IT , to him , a White Nordic and a Dravidian are the same and equal

-Normfilths like @Tarquinius who claim that "NT doesn't matter" and attack Autists and call them "fakecels"

-Communists , Capitalists , "Marxists-Rodgerists" How can you claim to be Blackpilled but not know what your ideology truly is ? You're not Blackpilled if you follow and support this Kike garbage

-Fag and Tranny apologists
This is particulary done by the new Greycels
@Chudpreet made a great thread on this
Thread 'I don’t understand how you can NOT hate LGBT as an incel' https://incels.is/threads/i-dont-understand-how-you-can-not-hate-lgbt-as-an-incel.501485/

Inb4 : People will chimp out on me for being Tall and White instead of providing arguments and actual dicussions on literally Inceldom Discussion

@30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @CruxGammata @BataviaCel @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @wereq @Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo @Chudpreet @Copexodius Maximus @Made in Heaven @Transcended Trucel

Yeah tbh and JBW copers who say stuff like looks don't matter and only race matters. And that every ethnic is an incel and every white is a slayer are also bluepilled fags.

Yeah tbh and JBW copers who say stuff like looks don't matter and only race matters. And that every ethnic is an incel and every white is a slayer are also bluepilled fags.
Yeah they're delusional SJW retards straight from Reddit

And height > face copers who think you can be incel with a 7/10 or above face and think being over 6'0 (just one of the many ridicules foid standards) makes you a fakecel.

Oh sorry didn't know you were the inventor of the term black pill. Faggot

And height > face copers who think you can be incel with a 7/10 or above face and think being over 6'0 (just one of the many of foids ridicules standards) makes you a fakecel.
Exactly
Face is law

No arguments left ? As I expected for delusional retards like yourself

Lost me at "-Normfilths like Tarquinius who claim that "NT doesn't matter" and attack Autists and call them "fakecels""

Ironically, i think most people here are not truly black pilled either but you are one of them.

Also, did you just write that you are tall? :feelssus:

You don't have to be the inventor of something to know and point out that something doesn't understand something.

Economic ideology doesn't have anything to do with the blackpill though. As long as they support Inceldian social policy, I don't really care. One struggle. :feelsthink:

Also, did you just write that you are tall? :feelssus:
Yeah and ? "Muh fakecel" fuck off to Reddit if you're gonna' say bullshit like that

No arguments left ? As I expected for delusional retards like yourself
You are still black pilled even if you don't believe in every single thing in your arbitrary list. And *you* made that list, who the fuck are you to say who is and isn't black pilled, you're just a random dude

i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for my ethnic dysgenic traits so jbw kinda valid
at least for me
i was denied entry to a club because i shaved my head and had a mustache
the bouncer told me i looked middle eastern and the guy in my ID looked american
its absolutely over for you when just shaving youre head and growing out ur facial
changes ur race apparently :feelsrope:
the weird obstacles you face when youre a mutt i guess:feelsbadman:
He wouldn't have stopped a sandwhore a Chadam from going into the club he most likely did that because your ugly and you being Arab was a secondary reason

You are still black pilled even if you don't believe in every single thing in your arbitrary list. And *you* made that list, who the fuck are you to say who is and isn't black pilled, you're just a random dude
Fuck off to Reddit you loud mouthed faggot , provide arguments and discussions or fuck off my thread

How tall and how white @IceStorm ?
:feelsStudy:

Let me guess your a Chadlet?
You are either responding to the wrong person or are mentally retarded. Your response does not relate in the slightest to anything i said.

Fuck off to Reddit you loud mouthed faggot , provide arguments and discussions or fuck off my thread
I just fucking did retard. I'm not fucking saying your list isn't black pill points, they are. I am saying you don't have to believe everything that you made up to be considered black pilled. Stop trying to split the forum and your fucking "one of us" mentality. You made that list so obviously not everyone will fucking agree with it, it's that simple.

He wouldn't have stopped a sandwhore a Chadam from going into the club he most likely did that because your ugly and you being Arab was a secondary reason
yeah youre right if i was white id be here regardless
im just coping
no skin color for your shit bone structure

Yeah and ? "Muh fakecel" fuck off to Reddit if you're gonna' say bullshit like that
Quite honestly, you should take your own advice and take your blue/red pilled views back to reddit. You should be banned tbh.

I'd rather not say as to not get banned because of the Chadlets chimping out on me

Blue eyed Austrian with golden brown hair , I look Central European
Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

You’re an Aryan winner friend :feelsYall:

Quite honestly, you should take your own advice and take your blue/red pilled views back to reddit. You should be banned tbh.
Because of what ? Because I'm Tall ? Lterally fuck off you Greyfag
Privatize the forum , Greyfags are shitting it up

Mods , can you pin this thread ? @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle

Caesercel won’t outright deny women’s inferiority. I thought mods had to be blackpilled to moderate the site but the same rules don’t apply to them it seems.

“no you see inferiority and superiority are man made concepts”
“Races are different but that doesn’t mean they’re better or worse”
“No that doesn’t also apply to women for some reason”

Jfl idk if he just doesn’t get it, or he wants to be a role model or something

Caesercel won’t outright deny women’s inferiority. I thought mods had to be blackpilled to moderate the site but the same rules don’t apply to them it seems.

He is swimming in his pool of endless delusions and Bluepilled copes like a literal SJW retard

@wereq

6ft + white = not a single pixel

based GrAY

Thinking that race or NT doesn’t matter literally contradicts parts of the blackpill

JBW mostly just means whites are on top and that Whitecels would be even uglier if they were transformed into an ethnic. See pic for example.

The other mods need to remove @Caesercel from his nod position tbh. He's way too much of a blue pulled coping curry

hes 6ft+ and white. throw any opinion he has into the trash bin

Yeah tbh and JBW copers who say stuff like looks don't matter and only race matters
You don’t even need to mention him for me to tell you’re talking about Indracuck :feelskek:

You don’t even need to mention him for me to tell you’re talking about Indracuck :feelskek:
Yes and a few others such as Med Amine and Mortis

@Tarquinius u don’t believe in NT pill wtf?

E2694EF2 0E8F 464D 8160 6C0B31CA9711

Nt > face > height

Because of what ? Because I'm Tall ? Lterally fuck off you Greyfag
Privatize the forum , Greyfags are shitting it up
Nah, it's people like you shitting it up. As if it means something that you wasted more time on here than others. The views you express make you look like a fakecell (I'm tall but muh autism). Again, you seem to be better off using reddit if you like closed off circle jerk blue pilled environments.

Nah, it's people like you shitting it up. As if it means something that you wasted more time on here than others. The views you express make you look like a fakecell (I'm tall but muh autism). Again, you seem to be better off using reddit if you like closed off circle jerk blue pilled environments.
Ok Normfilth

tall AND White? :feelswhere: