Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most people here are not truly Blackpilled

I formally declare war on everyone that shits on autistic men

Yes and ?
Being tall and white is positive. But it depends on how "tall" he is and where he lives.
I think in Western countries, where most tall white men live, e.g. being 6'2 with a 4/10 face will likely make you an incel nonetheless. Only geomaxxing or being 6'4 to begin with could change that.

Being tall and white is positive. But it depends on how "tall" he is and where he lives.
I'm taller than the average Dutch height as to hint
Also I'm an Austrian

@frmentalcel @Mortis

So about 6'3 and somewhat lean but still incel. I guess that you either have a very bad face, are balding or a mentalcel (most likely a combination). Also it is not too surprising if you live in Denmark or the Netherlands or any Germanic country, since there are always a high number of men about that height, even if it's above average. Meaning being between 6'1-6'3 in German countries is oftentimes perceived as neither positive nor negative by females (my theory).

So about 6'3 and somewhat lean but still incel. I guess that you either have a very bad face, are balding or a mentalcel (most likely a combination). Also it is not too surprising if you live in Denmark or the Netherlands or any Germanic country, since there are always a high number of men about that height, even if it's above average. Meaning being between 6'1-6'3 in German countries is oftentimes perceived as neither positive nor negative by females (my theory).
I'm an Autist and a chincel , also I live in Austria so I'm a locationcel aswell

I can't grow a beard except a goatee
Me neither but I have a certain strategy. I cut every hair in my face on 3cm for about half a year now and I will likely continue this for some time. Because this way the very slow-growing and thin facial hair is slowly coming out. Yes it is more of a neckbeard than anything, but it is my religious duty to grow a beard.

Autism will fuck up your social life man.
Being ugly does. If you are a normie you can be autistic and there is still something out there for you. People that cope with muh autism are all too common on here sadly. I guess the human brain will come up with a million different things until it finally realizes that it's all looks.

Being ugly does. If you are a normie you can be autistic and there is still something out there for you. People that cope with muh autism are all too common on here sadly. I guess the human brain will come up with a million different things until it finally realizes that it's all looks.
Also I think autism is oftentimes a made up condition. Almost as much as ADHD which is definitely made up. I even go as far as saying psychopathy is also made up. Imagine not being able to have empathy, this is literally a low-IQ taks. That would mean they are among the least intelligent people on earth.

Nah. Socialmaxxing matters. Looks are the bare minimum but not sufficient.

Genetics are the important word missing. They determine looks and intelligence which will result in social skills.
Socialmaxxing is only possible if your intelligence genes are sufficient.

Genetics are the important word missing. They determine looks and intelligence which will result in social skills.
Socialmaxxing is only possible if your intelligence genes are sufficient.
There are different kinds of intelligence. One could be very smart in analytics or verbal but still shit in actual social situations. The inclination could be hereditary. And yes bad looks will definitely tank confidence and social skills

It's all based on looks. No one said socialmaxxing doesn't matter btw. It's just that your actions will be interpreted positively if you have atleast normie looks but will not if you are ugly. The weird autist becomes the quirky cute guy real quick with looks.

Also I think autism is oftentimes a made up condition. Almost as much as ADHD which is definitely made up. I even go as far as saying psychopathy is also made up. Imagine not being able to have empathy, this is literally a low-IQ taks. That would mean they are among the least intelligent people on earth.
I tend to agree with adhd being rather undefined, to me it seemed to always simply describe behaviour that doesn't get along with the modern worker bee culture.

Autism is a real thing. It's just that everybody and their mother claims to have autism nowadays. Real autists are basically retarded to a degree, there are studies that show that they have differently proportioned faces for example. Again, it's incredibly rare. 99 percent of the people that claim to be autists on here are just coping uggos and that's it.

Not sure why you think psychopathy isn't real or why not being able to feel empathy would make psychopaths low IQ. Psychopathy is real and quite rare. if you ever had to do with a real psychopath you will notice that they are like a different species of people in how they make decisions and go through life. Often very predatory. Not having any empathy simply means that psychopaths do not have an emotional connection to other people. They may understand human emotion to a degree but they don't feel it the way most people do. Not much to do with intelligence.

Yeah tbh and JBW copers who say stuff like looks don't matter and only race matters. And that every ethnic is an incel and every white is a slayer are also bluepilled fags.
Lms is literally the first blackpill you coping fag. Nice strawman you lying white jew. No one is saying evert white is a slayer. What is being said is that whites have automatic status in asian countries and can easily get laid with a noodlewhore. This is a fact. Whites are not incels

Lms is literally the first blackpill you coping fag. Nice strawman you lying white jew. No one is saying evert white is a slayer. What is being said is that whites have automatic status in asian countries and can easily get laid with a noodlewhore. This is a fact. Whites are not incels
Kys JBW spammer

Lost me at "-Normfilths like Tarquinius who claim that "NT doesn't matter" and attack Autists and call them "fakecels""

Ironically, i think most people here are not truly black pilled either but you are one of them.

Also, did you just write that you are tall? :feelssus:
*Tall and white yet he is an incel jfl at the clown forum

"Blackpilled" isn't a fucking religion, you aren't a high priest of it and you don't get to denounce or cast out apostates.

The blackpill is just a series of observations about human behaviour, that add up to a coherent worldview you as a sub-8 male can use to keep your expectations realistic about what you can hope for in life.

Bluepilled is the belief that if you just get good grades and be kind to old ladies, the universe will sooner or later reward you with everything you ever dreamed of.

I went to university with a little gang of socially retarded, non-nt, ugly truecels.
Fast-forward 20 years, and at least 2, maybe 3 of the 5 ascended and have full, happy lives today. It hasn't happened for me but it did happen for some of my brocels. That's why my advice to young cels is that for your sanity, you should keep your day-to-day expectations realistic and grounded in a blackpilled understanding of reality. But you should try to never completely shut your door to bluepilled possibility that something good may happen, because unicorns do exist, I've seen them.

I'm sure OP will be along soon to tell me to KMS and call me a bluepilled cuck. But I will live... :feelsEhh:

Pointless infighting

I'm taller than the average Dutch height as to hint
Also I'm an Austrian

@frmentalcel @Mortis
Why tag me in your humble brags?

Status is redpill cope

I tend to agree with adhd being rather undefined, to me it seemed to always simply describe behaviour that doesn't get along with the modern worker bee culture.

Autism is a real thing. It's just that everybody and their mother claims to have autism nowadays. Real autists are basically retarded to a degree, there are studies that show that they have differently proportioned faces for example. Again, it's incredibly rare. 99 percent of the people that claim to be autists on here are just coping uggos and that's it.

Not sure why you think psychopathy isn't real or why not being able to feel empathy would make psychopaths low IQ. Psychopathy is real and quite rare. if you ever had to do with a real psychopath you will notice that they are like a different species of people in how they make decisions and go through life. Often very predatory. Not having any empathy simply means that psychopaths do not have an emotional connection to other people. They may understand human emotion to a degree but they don't feel it the way most people do. Not much to do with intelligence.
OK that makes sense. However I dislike the concept of viewing "psychopaths" as evil monsters who have no control about what they do, I see that as a cheap excuse for immoral behavior and also the denial of reality that only evil monsters are capable of great violence or whatever psychopaths are known for.

I agree with all of this apart from the autism part. It obviously hurts your chances if you’re autistic, but it isn’t part of the blackpill. Blackpill holy trinity is face, race and height. There are other things that hurt your chances too like having a low IQ or being high inhibition or being poor, but none of those have anything to do with blackpill either, no matter how much people try to shoehorn them in

What's worse, being autistic or being sub 5'9"? Because a massive % of autists never ascend.

NT is worthy of being in the holy trinity. Face and height (and dick size) are just an extension of race, and the value of race changes drastically by location. However, being short, ugly, or autistic is never a positive regardless of where you are in the world.

To be throughly blackpilled you need to realize that life is all about luck and your success/failure is dependent on factors that you have little to no control over. Being born ugly is just an aspect of having no luck in life, kek

Also this.

Big difference between being born in the 1990s versus being born in the 1950s, all else equal. And you decide none of it.

This is an incel forum, and incels are a very wide demographic, from a variety of countries.

We have tall-short, fat-thin, normie-autists, of course there will be difference of opinion what the truth consists of.
And the truth may be slightly different in different countries.

Maybe in Thailand you get a lot of JBW, but in east Euro looking like an Arab or Turk will get you lots of bonus points(Source: I live there).

Most people on this website and Incel circles are tourist yourself probably included. Chances are you'll be gone in a year or two tops and drop off from cel circles and move on with your life like 99% of users in incel forums do.

I wish I had this chance.
It's funny cause these tourists, make waay more posts than i will actually do.

I wish I was OP. tall and white, then I could go to a third world country and find a ethnic girl who would settle and marry me.

What's worse, being autistic or being sub 5'9"? Because a massive % of autists never ascend.

NT is worthy of being in the holy trinity. Face and height (and dick size) are just an extension of race, and the value of race changes drastically by location. However, being short, ugly, or autistic is never a positive regardless of where you are in the world.
It just isn’t in the holy trinity though, and there isn’t any point adding it as blackpill is about appearance.

If I locked you in a sub at the bottom of the ocean, or a cell in prison, that would also stop you getting laid and make you essentially incel, and yet it’s not a blackpill category, nor should it be. There are plenty of things that make it hard to get laid that have nothing to do with blackpill

swallowing the blackpill in its entirety is very hard even with years and decades of being aware of it. Everything related to humans always falls on a bell curve. Blackpill is no exception. The truly blackpilled will be a minority among a million minorities

So you believe in "muh personality"? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Sounds like you're the bluepilled retard here.
It does matter. But it's a subsidary requirment only after a relationship has kicked off. If you don't act like a man, especially as you get older, she's going to be looking for your looks with NTness.
I have three of these, it's over for me.
I saw your avi as I was drinking Dr. Pepper and now my monitor is sticky. Ugh more chores after waging tomorrow.
Most people here are volcels who wouldn't go for their looksmatch
Speak for yourself. I would lose a pinky for my looksmatch to be interested in me.
To be throughly blackpilled you need to realize that life is all about luck and your success/failure is dependent on factors that you have little to no control over. Being born ugly is just an aspect of having no luck in life, kek
And I throughly agree. Then the natural progression is realising that life itself has no meaning and the concept of winners and losers is used only in a societal sense. By fact users here are alive (for now) means they are winners in survivial; by fact users here can support themselves mean they are winners economically. But the part that others care about is the societal part. If you don't have a social life and "love" life, you might as well be
I always did that since I was born , I always had this chin
Mewing is being sold as something it isn't. It should only be for mouth-breathers. But that's likely not you. It wasn't me; I mewed and I'm still ugly af.
I wish I was OP. tall and white, then I could go to a third world country and find a ethnic girl who would settle and marry me.
And create more suffering with your ER sons or something? Horrible thought, but it's happening somewhere LOL.
Pointless infighting
It's entertaining, no?

And I throughly agree. Then the natural progression is realising that life itself has no meaning and the concept of winners and losers is used only in a societal sense. By fact users here are alive (for now) means they are winners in survivial; by fact users here can support themselves mean they are winners economically. But the part that others care about is the societal part. If you don't have a social life and "love" life, you might as well be
Aye, actually many ugly men can still win from an evolutionary perspective if they reproduce by betabuxxing or finding a surrogate mom etc. It’s the socially or self-inflicted shame that prevents them from doing so. Evolution doesn’t care about shame, honor or “being cucked”, the only thing that matters is passing on your genes.