Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most people into maths are malnurished or fattys

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Maths is complete mental illness, only a mentally deranged individual could study man made shit like maths.

I have noticed the same with gamers

Either extreme skeletons or extreme fatties

What did you say you little shit
Download 1

Choose your next words carefully

My waifu is good at maths, ans so she can be both very light and very heavy

Age:Biological Age is Unknown. (10-14 speculated from her statement in Episode 2.)
Weight0.0005 - 20,000 kilos (Her weight can change.)
Race:Unknown, although her kind is speculated to be called "Squid People"

brainlet cope

brainlet cope
I don't know if it is cope man, all maths teachers I had some sort of mental issues and were either skinny or fat. Not mentally stable people at all. I can't really see how someone mentally stable can study and enjoy something like maths.

Its kind of sad tbh that we have to resort to such copes
Yeah went to the dotors to get my asthma prescription today and the doctor commented on my weight and told me “hit the gym and eat better food bro”

Should’ve told him there’s no gym for your bones JFL

Yeah went to the dotors to get my asthma prescription today and the doctor commented on my weight and told me “hit the gym and eat better food bro”

Should’ve told him there’s no gym for your bones JFL
Having a fit body can do no harm so I suggest you do, it can really help mental state as blue pilled as that sounds.

Having a fit body can do no harm so I suggest you do, it can really help mental state as blue pilled as that sounds.
I’m 5 foot fucking 6 won’t do jackshit. I rather be thin. Than a coping gymcel

Nah math is cool and good cope, but it's hard to really enjoy it if you don't have a high IQ.

That's brutal man, I am very sorry.
I feel sorry for men who are under 5’4
Nah math is cool and good cope, but it's hard to really enjoy it if you don't have a high IQ.
I had ADHD as a child (probably still diagnosed with it) I couldn’t concentrate and it would all go over my head, so I just gave up. Took some jewpills for it for a few months then I chucked them out in the bin, fucking poison.

Last edited:
A cope for people not mentally with it

Man made, like all the equations in physics
full

If math was never invented, then no tinder for foids
"Maths" was invented for logistics, technology and building shit etc. Not being forced to learn usless bullshit in some academia setting with drones thinking they are genius level for knowing some childish highschool bs. So maths has its place, creating whatever but the majority of people are just slaves learning worthless formulas all day long and being pseudo intellectuals. Such greed.

shut the fuck up incel

I could never be good in maths

I think that every intellectual activity is a form of compensation.
art,religion, philosophy etc. wouldn't exist if men could fuck as much as they wanted.
what's the point of having a "higher purpose" when you can simply enjoy life at its fullest with way less efforts?

You’re too based my friend.

giphy.gif

Which one got buddy boyo? F or C?

Lol why do u hate maths so much

Mathcel here, and I think you are absolutely right, dead serious. Math people are mostly out of shape weirdos, but I don't care...it's one of my copes. And as math is extremely objective, doesn't give a fuck about people feelings (it's right or wrong, and you either know it or you don't), it hasn't been infested with foids. Math and physics is full of autistcels, and I like it that way.

This thread is decent enough for my purposes:

Re: Art is more important than math.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148986485Saturday, November 01, 2014 3:54 PM CDT
"You need math to make art" Well, usage of mathematical knowledge can allow you to revise your logical thinking to solve artistic problems. "Art" itself is a system of components working together, just as "Mathematics" is.
Re: there's this one girl i do math with
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149323889Friday, November 07, 2014 6:59 AM CST
'I onced joked with my friends that "What if math were drugs?"' Well, that's a rather intriguing statement. The psychological adaptability causes by constant mathematical revision of logical components could resemble the effects of certain drugs.
Re: Morality is not extra-human.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151762763Monday, December 15, 2014 4:14 PM CST
"@Anony Sure, but humans still invent them. Humans invented mathematics to help explain the world around them, but mathematics is purely a human invention. Sure, we made it because of the information we took in from nature, but math doesn't actually exist anywhere in nature. It's just something we developed to help interpret what we see. How you determine moral stances may be influenced by what is around you, but that doesn't mean the moral stance is a physical reflection of that thing you are observing." The basis of my original statement wasn't that "Morality" has an actual 'concrete' form that exists outside of abstract interpretation, "Morality" itself is the psychological reasoning that the individual determines based on their personal perception of what they would consider as "Positive" or "Negative to influence their standpoint regarding subjects. I'm simply stating that environmental influences have a significant role in an individual's perception of things that they would consider "Moral" vs "Immoral" due to individual's own interpretation of the source itself.

Avi checks out