Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Most words commonly used by soyboys (ded srs)

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
>oof
>yikes
>bruh
>xd

Straight out of the soyboy's dictionary. I swear whenever I see them using those words I wanna PUNCH them in the face

no, just no
science ftw
sexy times
partner, SO

Here

Attachments

• soyboy.jpeg
    soyboy.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 231
"My wife's boyfriend"

Problematic
Doggo
Pupper
Sweet summer child

"Significant other"

cope
bruh is based

I fucking hate the motherfuckers that use oof, i have bad memories of it, some racist white kid that used to say racist shit to me always said that word. its brings me bad memories.

I fucking hate the motherfuckers that use oof, i have bad memories of it, some racist white kid that used to say racist shit to me always said that word. its brings me bad memories.
its over for robloxcels.

y'all

It's either culturally appropriating blaccent or culturally appropriating those southern natsees, but I guess they don't care either way.

"jUsT b UrSeLf!!!!!!!!!"

"this thread is one big oof :soy: "

y'all

It's either culturally appropriating blaccent or culturally appropriating those southern natsees, but I guess they don't care either way.
”Cultural appropriation” is a huge problem but it’s okay when they do it.

Anytime anyone says "wow there's a lot to unpack here" i know absolutely nothing that follows will be of any value.

Yikes is definitely one of the worst ones
also it bugs me when a man or woman online (especially from Reddit) refers to their boyfriend or girlfriend as their SO
like how cuck and soy can you get?
Yeah, that's not my girlfriend, that's my SIGNIFICANT OTHER bitch please just say girlfriend

Yikes is definitely one of the worst ones
also it bugs me when a man or woman online (especially from Reddit) refers to their boyfriend or girlfriend as their SO
like how cuck and soy can you get?
Yeah, that's not my girlfriend, that's my SIGNIFICANT OTHER bitch please just say girlfriend
>SIGNIFICANT OTHER
It also implies that anyone can have a non-significant other (i.e. encourging poly relations and cuckoldry). It's a SJW grade propaganda.

"found the incel"

>oof
>yikes
>bruh
>xd

Straight out of the soyboy's dictionary. I swear whenever I see them using those words I wanna PUNCH them in the face

Ngl I use bruh sometimes. :feelstrash:

Why use "xd" when you can use "xD"

oh sweet summer child.

@LiterallyASoyboy

We need to unpack this.

you forgot y***l

Time to clean up wifey!
1TPPx3.gif

Why doggo!
BE2F26T.jpg

Yikes!
EFnw8xC.jpg

"shitlord"

redditors do not sound like humans

Whoa
Nuh
My boy
Cool

Don't forget game of thrones, Harry Potter and star wars references to explain politics kek

Don't forget game of thrones, Harry Potter and star wars references to explain politics kek
lmao I love how they inset those quotes to appear smirky. Fucking NPCs