Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mother Mad at Me for Being Depressed

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
She is mad at me for being sad. I told her I'm not feeling well tonight and she got mad at me and exploded. I don't want to go into too much detail, but she asked why I have to act like this, said that I'm a failure for being a crying mess and not being strong, she called me a girl for crying and "bitching," she compared me to other peoples' sons and asked why she had to end up with me and said how unlucky she is. Why did I have to be born? Why? Out of a chance of 1 in 400 trillion, I had to be born? What did I do to deserve this? I would accept it if I sinned or did something wrong for god to punish me, but I didn't do anything.

I just feel so hopeless. It feels like the universe doesn't want me to exist and is trying to get rid of me.

Prove her wrong. Be a conqueror of your own life.

You have responsibilities. Do not put your burden on your mother, I know how you feel. Offer your suffering up to God and be a man: pretend for her sake.

Get a job, find a cheap shitty apartment with a roommate when you can. Try craigslist.

your mom is probably a stacy

She is mad at me for being sad. I told her I'm not feeling well tonight and she got mad at me and exploded. I don't want to go into too much detail, but she asked why I have to act like this, said that I'm a failure for being a crying mess and not being strong, she called me a girl for crying and "bitching," she compared me to other peoples' sons and asked why she had to end up with me and said how unlucky she is. Why did I have to be born? Why? Out of a chance of 1 in 400 trillion, I had to be born? What did I do to deserve this? I would accept it if I sinned or did something wrong for god to punish me, but I didn't do anything.

I just feel so hopeless. It feels like the universe doesn't want me to exist and is trying to get rid of me.
I know how you feel, nothing good comes out of her mouth, you did nothing wrong and despite that, out of all the things she could have said, she put you down and hurt you, you have every right to tell her to shut her fucking mouth and if anything; leave her alone to rot and feel what you feel if not worse. You're trying to get shit together as best you can and the only thing she can do is say stupid garbage like that. I can't tell you that things will get well with her, but you may need to change your environment and that means leaving the house for good and never coming back.

She is mad at me for being sad. I told her I'm not feeling well tonight and she got mad at me and exploded. I don't want to go into too much detail, but she asked why I have to act like this, said that I'm a failure for being a crying mess and not being strong, she called me a girl for crying and "bitching," she compared me to other peoples' sons and asked why she had to end up with me and said how unlucky she is.
Same shit happened to me multiple times between ages of 15 to 20. You know you don't look good when even your own mother disrespects you, reminds me of that Oofy Doofy video, mothers treat their undesirable sons just as women treat Oofy Doofy betabuxers. Now my mother is alone almost 50 y.o womфn without a betabuxer, let her test some bitterness in life.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myZLGufsblw&lc=UgzW_f1xjdPt1nMPAOR4AaABAg

Last edited:
damn that sucks. A lot of parents get super butthurt and act like you are doing it on purpose to make them mad or act like you are saying they were bad parents or something.

Mom would explode if i didnt act happy and if i was sad i would get scolded, One time on trip i was just minding my own business as we was walking to the beach, She scolded me so bad and i had to annoy my sisters and brothers walking there too only to not get her fuming and pretend to be in the convo, This fucked up our family relationship for days, Idk why women do this.

Society doesn’t care about male depression.

yes because saying you're deppressed means one of 2 things in her mind

1) she fucked up at parenting
2) she didnt instill good values enough on you
either way she has to take responsiblity, which all foids (not even your mother) HATE having to do

sorry you had to go through this brocel :cryfeels:

Sounds like typical Cluster B mom

Next she compares you to other kids, compare her to other moms

You have responsibilities. Do not put your burden on your mother, I know how you feel. Offer your suffering up to God and be a man: pretend for her sake.

Get a job, find a cheap shitty apartment with a roommate when you can. Try craigslist.
You can have a job and still be sad.

You can have a job and still be sad.
Correct, and jobs today (which most of them serve no purpose or benefit society thus leaving the worker unfulfilled) will still make you sad. What I am saying is be sad in stride.

I will try, bro. Thanks for the advice. I'll try to be strong in front of her and carry on with life.
your mom is probably a stacy
She isn't. Both my mom and dad are normie-tier, I would say.
you have every right to tell her to shut her fucking mouth and if anything
I rarely get mad anymore, it just makes me more hopeless now. Probably the person I recieve the most bullying and torment from is my own mother. She knows how to put me down and make fun of me.
You know you don't look good when even your own mother disrespects you
Very true. I remember when I turned 10, it was when she started being cruel to me and physically punishing me (pulling my hair, pinching me) and scolding me for hours (she would sometimes beat me, leave my room, then come back to beat me again and scold me, all the while yelling at the top of her lungs). Now it happens less often because I've learned not to engage with her and not argue with her. Her personality is very volatile and it's like walking on eggshells.
damn that sucks. A lot of parents get super butthurt and act like you are doing it on purpose to make them mad or act like you are saying they were bad parents or something.
That may be one of the reasons. I'm not sure.
Mom would explode if i didnt act happy and if i was sad i would get scolded, One time on trip i was just minding my own business as we was walking to the beach, She scolded me so bad and i had to annoy my sisters and brothers walking there too only to not get her fuming and pretend to be in the convo, This fucked up our family relationship for days, Idk why women do this.
Sorry that happened to you. Hopefully you aren't around her anymore for her to make you suffer like that.
Society doesn’t care about male depression.
Men are expandable resources unfortunately.
yes because saying you're deppressed means one of 2 things in her mind

1) she fucked up at parenting
2) she didnt instill good values enough on you
either way she has to take responsiblity, which all foids (not even your mother) HATE having to do

sorry you had to go through this brocel :cryfeels:
Brutal.
Next she compares you to other kids, compare her to other moms
:feelsokman:
R u a manlet
No, I'm 5'9.

Thanks for all the comments. I had good sleep and I'm feeling better now.

I know that feel, i always try tô not look Sad Just tô try avoid this type of conflict with relatives. I guess i'm bit luckier than you, even when my mom ia angry with me because i'm Sad o know it's because she loves me. I Hope Someday get better tô you

It feels like the universe doesn't want me to exist and is trying to get rid of me.
This is the part in which it never happens, something "out there" is getting a kick out of this mess.

A demon, it can only be a demon.

~One Demiurge to Rule Them ALL.

I rarely get mad anymore, it just makes me more hopeless now. Probably the person I recieve the most bullying and torment from is my own mother. She knows how to put me down and make fun of me.
Its sick shit like that I cannot stand, I'll be blunt. As often as our parents are the greatest critics, they can also see the best in us. I'll ask you this:

Are you a drug addict,
an alcoholic?
Do you have kids at a young age?
Do you go out and cause trouble for people on purpose?

I'm getting depressed from reading this post.

That’s emotional abuse. How the fuck are you supposed to get anything done when your own mom berates you?

It’s alright to feel down, brocel. I guess you are rather young. I won’t say that things will get better, but you’ll be able to cope with shit better and hopefully find some enjoyment.