Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy moving to a third world country and reenacting asian street meat is not leaving inceldom

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
stop calling him a fakecel, because he is a true incel. back in the UK with no job, no friends, and family who hates him, he has no life at all.

if u honestly think anyone that has so little to live for back home that they pack their shit and go to a poor country solely for the reason of getting sex / female validation, is not an incel, then u are just an idiot.

leaving inceldom does not mean getting laid in a third world country

giphy.gif

I'm conflicted

I would still consider him an incel as long as he doesn't live permanently in the country and only has like 10 days. Because then he goes back to his home country and is still miserable,has no gf and socially isolated.

Just my opinion on this topic (I love free speech)

the guy still has no life.

leaving inceldom would mean getting a social circle with fun things to do, getting a job where you feel respected and valuable, and having relationships with normal women who value you as a person both mentally and physically.

aka a high tier normies life. a life where you won't even have time or feel the need to post in this place.

He doesn't deserve to be banned and called a fakecel. he even posted his own face on here and will be mocked on entire internet, not just incels. it has potential to negatively impact his life forever to be linked to this forum. all to give incels on here some perspective on what they could do to get sexual and female validation.

if he would be living in thailand for a long time and built a social circle there, okay maybe we could say he left inceldom. but just fucking some foreign loving thai girls from tinder who are very average of below average looking, in a couple of weeks of staying there in a shitty hostel, can't say he left inceldom. its a good preview of a better life for him though i guess if that's his thing. especially the pics with the girls who seem happy with him is nice for him

Asian Street Meat lol I thought I was the only one. I can't really say is he is incel or not but he's definitely not a truecel

He is NOT an incel, but he still is a social reject.

lol? the guy is a legit slayer + NT

nonetheless, he did a great job for you guys

the guide is great

lol? the guy is a legit slayer + NT

nonetheless, he did a great job for you guys

the guide is great

how can anybody be a slayer that has to move across the world and give up their life to do so?

a true slayer would be succesful anywhere, and circumstances would not be important. aka why jeremy meeks got famous off a mugshot whereas white betas have to rely on money/status to get ugly girls to like them halfway across the world.

also the only useful thing about the guide is:
- go to asia
- look western

I would still consider him an incel as long as he doesn't live permanently in the country and only has like 10 days. Because then he goes back to his home country and is still miserable,has no gf and socially isolated.

Just my opinion on this topic (I love free speech)
hes has all the validation that me and you will never get, no way I'm calling him a incel. Idc if he went to another country. Also hes literally going back in a month after his class is over. I'm sure he has a bitch waiting for him.

how can anybody be a slayer that has to move across the world and give up their life to do so?

a true slayer would be succesful anywhere, and circumstances would not be important. aka why jeremy meeks got famous off a mugshot whereas white betas have to rely on money/status to get ugly girls to like them halfway across the world.

also the only useful thing about the guide is:
- go to asia
- look western

– don't bald

hes has all the validation that me and you will never get, no way I'm calling him a incel. Idc if he went to another country. Also hes literally going back in a month after his class is over. I'm sure he has a bitch waiting for him.
Well he doesn't need this place anyway if he goes back and stays there.

stop calling him a fakecel, because he is a true incel. back in the UK with no job, no friends, and family who hates him, he has no life at all.

if u honestly think anyone that has so little to live for back home that they pack their shit and go to a poor country solely for the reason of getting sex / female validation, is not an incel, then u are just an idiot.

Whatever he isn’t he isnt a Fakecel. He doesn’t claim inceldom. He’s just a guy who escape, and if he still believes in the black pill it’s a ok

how idiotic.

bangkok shits all over america and UK's best cities. the social life there is insane. on average the thai girls are massive hotter.

you're up white women's ass and you'll find plenty of ugly dread locked white female backpackers if that's what you want.

i've lived in a large US cities for years and southeast asia for 9 months. it's not comparison. like chocolate (SEA) vs shit (US)

No matter what, he shouldn't be bragging about this shit here