Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslims turn German University into mosque

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-

sorry stormfrontcells, but western Europe now belongs to the Muslims

Allahu akbar!

German cucks will see nothing wrong with this

@faded use kabbalah spells, we need hitler in there asap, aint going to germany with sand losers sucking up allah's meat

#makeconcentrationcampsgreatagain

Last edited:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Vote Cucked, get Being Cucked

These sandniggER need to be beheaded when they beg for mercy

The west has fallen

I guess we just have to accept that its time to remove certain whites from the gene pool. Not every blue eyed trash should be allowed to have a voting right or be allowed to breed.

It is what it is

They should've teaches the newly converted muslim on act of terrorism

@faded use kabbalah spells, we need hitler in there asap, aint going to germany with sand losers sucking up allah's meat

#makeconcentrationcampsgreatagain
I need $ for that

When Trump pulls out of NATO and Russia invades the Baltics and Cuts off the Suwalki Gap,
Where are these Goat Fuckers Fleeing to?
Back to SandNigger Land? :lul:
That´s a million dollar question, I ask myself of on a daily basis.
Europe should brace for impact, cause Mayhem and chaos is about to unfold.
Majority of EU citizens live with their heads in the clouds and scroll through TikTok, so they won´t be prepared.
No one wants to enlist in the army, here in the West.
And I cant blame them

When Trump pulls out of NATO and Russia invades the Baltics and Cuts off the Suwalki Gap,
Where are these Goat Fuckers Fleeing to?
russia is going to invade the baltics? thought they were still stuck on um ukraine

but russia is frequently allied with muslims, so why would they care

russia is going to invade the baltics? thought they were still stuck on um ukraine
Russian threat is imminent to NATO, if Ukraine fails to find a breakthrough and lose the war.
I´ve heard Russian Ministry of Defense has a plan of ´boosting´ the armed forces with 2 armies.
1 Army in Russia = 200,000 troops
So 400,000 troops in total.
VolodyJew ZelensSCUM should just throw in the towel.

Russian threat is imminent to NATO, if Ukraine fails to find a breakthrough and lose the war.
if they have struggled for years with Ukraine, I'm not sure that they are going to defeat NATO

and people like kadyrov aren't hostile to muslims

Last edited:
Is it Akbar or Wonderbar?

if they have struggled for years with Ukraine, I'm not sure that they are going to defeat NATO
I am not a military expert, but you should never underestimate Russia.
It´s better for NATO countries to be well-prepared for the worst.
Macron is stupid enough to send troops to Ukraine, I´m curious how that will unfold.
Nothing good will ever come out of this anyways.
Especially with Warmongers and Blood thirsty globalists in office.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Vote Cucked, get Being Cucked
End Of The World Mind Blown GIF by Daybreak

I think its so funny that people actually have hope for the future of the world. They think that the world will actually resolve some of the problems threatening humanity.

Meanwhile, lslam is the fastest growing religion, and will likely consume every continent within a few centuries at its current rate. A radical, elitist religion will soon be the governing authority of most of humanity. A religion that all but requires genital mutilation of both genders. A religion that believes despawning unbelievers earns great rewards in the afterlife. A religion who’s average believer has an IQ of 81 (real stat).

People actually think the world will get better in the future. We’re on the path to a 50%+ MusIim world population. Imagine the world when half of people think they’ll get hot qt waifus in Heaven for despawning the other half.

A religion who’s average believer has an IQ of 81 (real stat).
Sounds good.
We should invite more immigrants over, so we can be more Diverse.
The Moscow Terror Attack seemed really Diverse, Trans and Equal.

Meanwhile, lslam is the fastest growing religion, and will likely consume every continent within a few centuries at its current rate.
oh no imagine that a world where foids were put in their place and incels had wives

how terrifying

oh no imagine that a world where foids were put in their place and incels had wives

how terrifying
Love You Heart GIF by Hello All

You’re fucking rarted. First of all, you are not one of them and never will be. Even converts are often treated as second-class compared to “true-blooded” MusIims. Whatever elite upper society in the new lslamic world exists, you will not be a part of it.

Tongue Goat GIF

Secondly, polygamy only works if most men are missing out one so some men can have an excess of wives. Polygamy is associated the religion because when you conquer lands, you take their women as their own. As MusIims have stopped conquering, the cultural fixation on polygamy has slowed down as there aren’t enough women to support it. Should it become commonplace once again, you will not have multiple wives. You likely won’t have any wife, as a conquered person. You might get a goat to bang. Enjoy it.

Lamp Lightbulb GIF by ONE Condoms

Don’t forget to give up your foreskin to uncle Ahmed.

and people like kadyrov aren't hostile to muslims
Russia isn't just fighting Ukraine, the USA and other countries in nato have given massive support to Ukraine. Ukraine isn't some small country, they have a population of 40 million. The reason they were considered weak is because they were poor as shit and they wouldn't be able to financially support a war. But give Ukraine 380 billion dollars + military vehicles, weapons and equipment? You have a war machine.

I dolt care about Great replacement anymore but i still wanna see sandniggers dangle on a rope