Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Must Be so Hard Sitting on Your Ass for 12 Hours Clicking Some Buttons and Talking.

Actually though, as an ADHDcel I could not stand sitting on my ass for 12 hours, I have to get up and walk around every now and then or else I’ll go insane

Actually though, as an ADHDcel I could not stand sitting on my ass for 12 hours, I have to get up and walk around every now and then or else I’ll go insane
Yeah that’s the only reason they are tired. They sit on their butts the whole day :feelskek:

Lol imagine spending 6 years in university and accruing 6 figure debt only to do something a 15 year old intern could be taught to do in a few days.

Think about all the Chad doctors they fuck in the restroom, that must wear them out some.

Tbf it probably is stressful to take orders and click buttons for retarded normies for 12 hours a day

The fact that they can make these videos while doing their apparent "difficult" job says enough; making jokes with Chad and being sure to report any pesky harassment from the 5'6 curry surgeon isn't exactly what I would call back-breaking labor... :feelsclown:

The black foid is even allowed to have inflammatory and downright retarded-looking red hair while interacting with patients and guests of all types who might not be too pleased for seeing someone who could have reasonably come out of the local crackhouse dealing with their medical problems; but of course, look at how oppressed they are at their workplaces by the patriarchal, miss-soggy-kneest men! :feelshaha:

The fact that they can make these videos while doing their apparent "difficult" job says enough; making jokes with Chad and being sure to report any pesky harassment from the 5'6 curry surgeon isn't exactly what I would call back-breaking labor... :feelsclown:

The black foid is even allowed to have inflammatory and downright retarded-looking red hair while interacting with patients and guests of all types who might not be too pleased for seeing someone who could have reasonably come out of the local crackhouse dealing with their medical problems; but of course, look at how oppressed they are at their workplaces by the patriarchal, miss-soggy-kneest men! :feelshaha:
:yes:

Lol imagine spending 6 years in university and accruing 6 figure debt only to do something a 15 year old intern could be taught to do in a few days.
Gotta have some artificial barrier to prevent scores of sub5 men applying for the job. Easy, put it behind a degree wall to get rid of men who thought a meme degree was a bullshit waste of time (foids make up a significant majority of college students) and reject all the guys who went for actual useful degrees by telling them they're "overqualified".

Tbf it probably is stressful to take orders and click buttons for retarded normies for 12 hours a day
it must be boring as fuck ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back