Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My 5 year anniversary here

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Blackpilled Optimist
★★★★★
And still not even 10k posts. Just 16 left now. But buddy boyos, I don't really feel like it...

Anyway I had a great time and I turned out better after those 5 years among incels than any normie or IT fags would claim. Got gymmaxxed and am free of depression. I just have some bad days but then I remember to keep going for the things in life I love and like.

Never stop fighting, I always thought "others are fakecel, I will never be happy" but you can make it. I don't talk about getting laid here, you can be happy aside from that.

Almost forgot the stoner pepe :smonk: 15 posts left

Happy birthday, blood.
Although I think the idea is to escape from being here.

over

You are always welcome here buddy boyo :smonk:.

Your 5 years old?

I think the idea is to escape from being here.
I don't care about blackpill or rage threads. I just enjoy that you can talk pretty open here and meet very interesting dudes

Congrats brother

I just enjoy that you can talk pretty open here and meet very interesting dudes
that is based.
I hear some pretty interesting differences in life

it's over

Your 5 years old?
Yes. My dad was an incel that ascended and the thought it would be cool to name me Elliot and create an account for me on the day of my birth. Thank you @Dregster and I love you pops!

I don't care about blackpill or rage threads. I just enjoy that you can talk pretty open here and meet very interesting dudes
hello esctacy.

Yes. My dad was an incel that ascended and the thought it would be cool to name me Elliot and create an account for me on the day of my birth. Thank you @Dregster and I love you pops!
Hes your dad????

Imagine posting on a incel forum for 5 years, over tbh.

Funnily enough I'm about to reach 3 years, It feels strange, 3 years is a lot for a incel forum, I dont even feel like it was this long, but it is what it is.

congrats on your journey

Congrats (Not sure about this) :feelsLightsaber: