Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My anger is so internalized that becoming attractive probably wouldn't even fix my life at this point

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I was imagining a dream scenario where a cute cashier I saw today wanted to spend time with time. Then it hit me. I'm such a bitter wreck of a person that I would still probably despise her for all of the rejection and shame women have put me through. I basically don't even want to appeal to women any longer because I hate them so deeply.

You aren't a wreck. Years of mistreatment from women aren't going to just magically disappear overnight even if you did ascend.

This image unironically

View attachment 598433
I like that image. It was probably made ironically based on the corny expression "lack of pussy", where it would make more sense to talk of both sex and affection. But the message is correct.

I couldn't even enjoy the thought because I realized that 99% of men probably dream of the same and 90% of them have a better chance at attaining it than me.

I couldn't even enjoy the thought because I realized that 99% of men probably dream of the same and 90% of them have a better chance at attaining it than me.
:blackpill: suifuel

ERfuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back