Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Apologies

• Thread starter Deleted member 776
  • Start date
Wow, welcome back! We all thought you’d roped after your response to that chicken fucking post. As a fellow 2017cel, oldcel, wagecel, UKcel, futuramacel and amateurhistoriancel it’s good to see you return.

Funny you mention your bad experience with SSRIs. I had the exact same thing about 2 years ago. I only took them for about a month but they made me feel horrible. I stopped taking them cold turkey and the following 3 months were possibly the worst of my life. I was seriously mentally fucked, constantly felt like bursting into tears, thought I was going to faint, panic attacks, everything. I had to move into my mother’s spare room otherwise I would have actually roped for real. I’m long over it now thank god, but it was the darkest period of my life. I strongly recommend nobody ever tries SSRIs they will seriously fuck you up.

Are you laid off or on furlough?

Anyway, welcome back, I hate women.

Yeah. I really don't want to think about it to much mate. I came very close to roping after that. It brings a tear to my eye just thinking about how horrendously depressed that video made me. It's good to be back mate and to once again serve along side a fellow StPinochetcel. Seeing some of the old crew brings warm feelings to my reptilian heart.

You know given the state i was in i couldn't honestly judge what was the problem whether i was fucked up due to years of sleep deprivation, depression and alcohol abuse or it was the drugs. Before that point i was walking around kind of like a zombie and i would often feel like collapsing. I certainly don't plan on ever taking them again. They are fucked up. Coming off them must be like what a bad trip feels like. I have never been a drugcel. I stick to alcohol but i know a lot of guys on here do weed, LSD, shrooms. I wonder what they think of them.

I know some people who have taken them for years or claim they have helped but if what i experienced is help then either the alternative is even more fucked up or those people had "issues" to begin with.

I'm on furlough mate. The entire automotive industry is out until May in all likelihood. In theory we could go back to work in a limited capacity as our works is no more crowded with just production on than the average supermarket but there is no one to buy any fucking cars until this clears up. All the dealerships are shut. No one is driving anywhere. Things really are beyond fucked mate.

Thanks for the welcome. You know mate my thinking on women has evolved. While they are loathsome is hating them necessarily logical? I mean they're a force of nature. It's like hating the sea for being salty, rain for being wet or the sun for putting out UV rays.

Of course I remember incelman, we still have some old-timers here, @BlkPillPres @Sparrow's Song @RREEEEEEEEE @Indari @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @Weed @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @ordinaryotaku @MayorOfKekville @Total Imbecile @AsiaCel @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Angry_runt
I do remember Incelman. I thought he was Gambler first because they both posted way too much in such a short time.

I do remember Incelman. I thought he was Gambler first because they both posted way too much in such a short time.
Yea we all thought that was a gambler alt. There was another poster who used to post about gambler all the time. There was another one who used to make fun of alphadestiny all the fucking time. Crazy as fuck times.

I remember the guy shitting on AlphaDestiny. But I can't remember his name, JFL. Also, I am a bit skeptical because OP returns during this quarantine bullshit. I suspect he's just a bored normie.

Wow, welcome back! We all thought you’d roped after your response to that chicken fucking post.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also, I am a bit skeptical because OP returns during this quarantine bullshit. I suspect he's just a bored normie.

tumblr_inline_ns03ff8sEl1rcncm1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I remember the guy shitting on AlphaDestiny. But I can't remember his name, JFL. Also, I am a bit skeptical because OP returns during this quarantine bullshit. I suspect he's just a bored normie.

Mate - I'm black pilled as fuck. I've never had a relationship with a woman or been on anything you could fairly consider a date.

I did have a oneitis for many years and i even went to her place but she wouldn't even let me put my arm around her and got with the most useless sack of shit i have ever encountered. The fallout from that is what caused my fragile mental state but in many ways the last year or so i feel like a new man.

Although unlike a lot of guys on here i can sort of pass for a normie, I'm not a NEET. I have a job. Most of the people i work with are blissfully ignorant of what a monster i am. I admit i am furloughed at the moment. It gave me the kick i needed to come and participate again. Really it is only within the last few months of so that i have returned to being well enough mentally to come back here. The last time i was on here i was in a really bad place.

Mate - I'm black pilled as fuck. I've never had a relationship with a woman or been on anything you could fairly consider a date.

I did have a oneitis for many years and i even went to her place but she wouldn't even let me put my arm around her and got with the most useless sack of shit i have ever encountered. The fallout from that is what caused my fragile mental state but in many ways the last year or so i feel like a new man.

Although unlike a lot of guys on here i can sort of pass for a normie, I'm not a NEET. I have a job. Most of the people i work with are blissfully ignorant of what a monster i am. I admit i am furloughed at the moment. It gave me the kick i needed to come and participate again. Really it is only within the last few months of so that i have returned to being well enough mentally to come back here. The last time i was on here i was in a really bad place.
Well, welcome back. I have never been on a date myself, either. And I'm 24, just lol. Incels can be working nine-to-five jobs, it doesn't matter. In fact, some even hold a teaching position. I think you are legit.

Well, welcome back. I have never been on a date myself, either. And I'm 24, just lol. Incels can be working nine-to-five jobs, it doesn't matter. In fact, some even hold a teaching position. I think you are legit.

It's good to be back mate. It is an honour to serve alongside blackpilled warriors once again.

You're still fairly young. I'm 33. I would say its over, but it never even began for me.

It's brutal isn't it?

I felt like i'd been bashed over the head with a shovel when i actually sat back and thought about it for a minute. It's like stepping through a door and closing it behind you. You'll never see the world the same way again.

When you think about all the bitches on OKC and other whoring sites who proudly proclaim that they are "dog moms" then it really is kind of messed up.

Welcome back oldcel

It's good to be back mate. It is an honour to serve alongside blackpilled warriors once again.

You're still fairly young. I'm 33. I would say its over, but it never even began for me.
You have missed a lot of shit, bro. Seriously. And, at 33, you are still young as well. There was somebody on here that was 56.

Dear Incels - I am a long time veteran of the Incelisphere. I was active on r/incels from the early days until its destruction, i was active on r/foreveralone before it cucked out before that and various places long before that. I'm not sure if anyone here remembers me. I have been absent from this forum for 2 years now. I thought i should explain myself. I hope i'm not in trouble, maybe some people wondered what happened to me if there is anyone from the old days. Sufficed to say i had to leave the forum because i had severe suicidal ideation and was actually on medication SSRi's for about a year. I'm not sure if they helped or not but they made me feel very strange and coming down off them was awful. I came very close to committing suicide. Cost me a fair bit of money, i was off work for a few months but i convinced my doctor to write me a sick note for stress and blood pressure abnormalities several times as my employment might have been terminated had i not kept my mental health issues quiet. Sufficed to say my boss was non the wiser and work has actually never been better (right up until i got laid off for a month).

My mental health was literally on a knife edge and the last straw for me was a video posted of a guy fucking a chicken. I had been introduced to the "dog pill" many years ago - i believe by a post or some comments on Roosh V's "Return of Kings" and the whole bestiality thing was really gnawing at me. Even thinking about that day nearly reduces a grown man like me to tears.

I was forced to seek out a different environment because i just couldn't deal with some of the stuff i was being exposed to here. I did surf r/braincels for a while because there were more memes and it was a little more chilled out but i had mostly left the incelisphere by the time reddit dropped the hammer.

I thought i should come back and explain myself. I haven't ascended. I'm still the same bloke i've always been.

You guys are brethren and i have a responsibility as an oldcel to try and help you youngcels if i can.
dogpill is a meme oldman. stop worrying about it

Welcome back oldcel

It's an honour to serve with you mate.

You have missed a lot of shit, bro. Seriously. And, at 33, you are still young as well. There was somebody on here that was 56.

Yeah. I've been almost totally out of the loop with what has been going on in the incelisphere. Any highlights you care to share with me mate?

dogpill is a meme oldman. stop worrying about it

I really don't think so mate. The more i think about it the more it makes sense.

Even thinking about that day nearly reduces a grown man like me to tears.
:lul::lul:
it's just a chicken getting fucked what's the matter?
Indari i remember as a very angry young man. Some foid councillor got him booted out of college and sent back to live with his psycho mother if i remember correctly.
fuck that dumb bitch counselor. Literally made up lies about me to get me kicked out. My mother isn't really psycho though

:lul::lul:
it's just a chicken getting fucked what's the matter?

fuck that dumb bitch counselor. Literally made up lies about me to get me kicked out. My mother isn't really psycho though

Dude. That is so degenerate there are hardly words. :cryfeels:

Yeah dude. You learned a lesson there. I know what its like to be a young man and be in pain emotionally but you have to keep that shit inside because all people want to do is use it against you. She did you a favour though. University is a degenerate environment. You seem a lot better than when i was last here. I was worried you were going to hurt someone with how angry you were.

Hello you won’t remember me because I’m a newcel. Welcome back.

Dude. That is so degenerate there are hardly words. :cryfeels:

Yeah dude. You learned a lesson there. I know what its like to be a young man and be in pain emotionally but you have to keep that shit inside because all people want to do is use it against you. She did you a favour though. University is a degenerate environment. You seem a lot better than when i was last here. I was worried you were going to hurt someone with how angry you were.
yeah man I am a lot better. Working out helps a ton. Shrooms are nice too

Of course I remember incelman, we still have some old-timers here, @BlkPillPres @Sparrow's Song @RREEEEEEEEE @Indari @PM_ME_STRIPPERS @Weed @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @ordinaryotaku @MayorOfKekville @Total Imbecile @AsiaCel @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Angry_runt
Old times me. XD.

Yea we all thought that was a gambler alt. There was another poster who used to post about gambler all the time. There was another one who used to make fun of alphadestiny all the fucking time. Crazy as fuck times.

Yeah the mods exposed Incelman as gambler, as well as his other account “Anon”. He used to start threads that consisted of just himself arguing with himself under different accounts, often getting quite heated and insulting each other. The guy was genuinely insane. He wasn’t even ugly. He was just completely insane. The mods realised all the different accounts has the same IP address, tracing to Greece, and realised it was gambler.

He used to start threads that consisted of just himself arguing with himself under different accounts, often getting quite heated and insulting each other.

Holy fuck!! Yea now I remember, he used to get into fight with himself, lmfao fuck he was a crazy as fuck, lmfaooooo, ah miss those times ...

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul: