Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My aunt and her daughter are here in visit

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
I hate when they come. They always ask me personal questions, and ofc the one they ask the most is why I don't have a gf. Last time when she was here (my aunt), it was no one but me, my brother (who was upstairs) and her in the house, she tried really hard to get out of me why I don't have a gf, but I always give the shortest possible response so she never figured it out.

A few minutes ago her daughter asked me how old I am and I said "19" and she said "Wow, you're 20 in less than a year and you never had a gf. How does that feel?". But I think she thinks I'm LARPing for some reason, she said that was "impossible", meanwhile she's 11 and she already had a bf (I'm not sure tho but it's likely). She never even speaks to me when she comes, she's on Instagram 24/7 when she's at my house, she just came to get a wifi password because her phone is broken so she uses her dad's phone that doesn't have our wifi password remembered.

Please offer some words of consolidation, I need them rn.

I suggest you get her instagram so you can :feelsbaton:(in a few years):feelsbaton: fap to her pics.

"Wow, you're 20 in less than a year and you never had a gf. How does that feel?"
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

the agepill is coming for you, too.

"How does that feel?"
1Yil.gif

Tbh, it's almost there. I've heard from other incels that 20 is when you turn from "good, polite and mature kid" to "virgin creepy loser". If my plan with self-employment and self-study doesn't work out I'll kill myself.

My feel exactly.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Go DeFeo
(Ironic post)

No, that's just gross man. And she didn't even hit puberty yet, who knows how she's gonna look?
I'm not asking you to post her pic, but if you did I could tell you. And you may think it's gross now, but I'm sure you'll disagree after a few more years of suffering :feelsokman:

A few minutes ago her daughter asked me how old I am and I said "19" and she said "Wow, you're 20 in less than a year and you never had a gf. How does that feel?".
wtf did she really said that? when young foids visit us they heightmog me but they atleast leave me alone you shouldve punched her in the face tbh idk how you self controlled

Go DeFeo
(Ironic post)
Maybe I will in the future, I can't stand my family. I just want to run away somewhere with fake ID and fake name and never come back. But I need money if I want to do that.
wtf did she really said that? when young foids visit us they heightmog me but they atleast leave me alone you shouldve punched her in the face tbh idk how you self controlled
I'm hopelessly beta. It hurt me but I just didn't feel much need to do that (low T). I may in the future though, I feel I'm slowly but surely slipping away.

Last edited:
Oh god no, i hate it when fuckers come to visit too. "So what do you do" they fucking must ask ... "Have you found a girlfriend yet" they must fucking know ... I've reached the point of just knodding my head and walking away when they start with that bullshit.

stay out until they go to sleep

One thing to try, is responding to intrusive questions with "I'm not comfortable answering that" and say it with a serious look on your face so they know you god damn mean it.

No, that's just gross man. And she didn't even hit puberty yet, who knows how she's gonna look?
thats the best time for that lol
shes still pure i hope, but i wouldnt be too sure, whores nowadays are fucking at age 8 buddy and they develop fast
at age 13, she will be known for sucking a lot of cock in school trust me
reminds me of a story
there was this 12 or 13 year old girl a few years ago in a lower grade than me who sent out a shitload of nudes and shit and literally sucked cock in the school toilet

I learned over the years, to shut normies down at their point of startup, by replying to their questions with robotic responses, or just flat out walking away from them, they'll eventually get the message OP.

stay out until they go to sleep
In my room rn, planning to stay here until they go home (in a few hours I hope).
One thing to try, is responding to intrusive questions with "I'm not comfortable answering that" and say it with a serious look on your face so they know you god damn mean it.
They'll just laugh. It's an autistic response. I just give short and serious (but false) answers to their questions. I pretend that I'm volcel. Luckily I can fake it since they come only 2-3 a year.
I learned over the years, to shut normies down at their point of startup, by replying to their questions with robotic responses, or just flat out walking away from them, they'll eventually get the message OP.
Tbh that's what I'm doing and it's working. They're asking me far less than they did a year ago.

In my room rn, planning to stay here until they go home (in a few hours I hope).

They'll just laugh. It's an autistic response. I just give short and serious (but false) answers to their questions. I pretend that I'm volcel. Luckily I can fake it since they come only 2-3 a year.

Tbh that's what I'm doing and it's working. They're asking me far less than they did a year ago.
Yea as you get older they'll ask less, that's the good news. Still sucks when visitors show up, cause you know it's all bullshit at the end of the day.

Life ends at 20 tbh. :feelsrope:

That’s when you start realizing how much of a failure you are and there’s no turning back.

Wait until she comes of age ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Wait until she comes of age ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
So she can mock me even harsher for being a loser? No thanks, if i don't move out I'll be dead by that time.
Oh no here they are, they'll come here now! :giga:

Last edited:
My family used to say the same thing when I was a teenager. But no one asks anything anymore. It's over.

20 thinks its bad now :feelskek:

the next 2 years will kill your hope and desire to live even more

53 guests, this will be featured on IT.

tfw u get lifemogged by an 11 year old cousin :cryfeels::cryfeels:
she said "Wow, you're 20 in less than a year and you never had a gf. How does that feel?"
god that would fill me with so much rage, i would have to fight the urge not to cuss her out and slap that cunt

Having a boyfriend at that age is seen as normal nowadays. That's common.

Teach your cousin a lesson by grabbing her ass :feelslala:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back