Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My autistic stacylite neighbour literally runs away from me whenever i am in my backgarden

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
So my backgarden is shared,and as soon as i get there,she goes inside in less then 5 minutes unless she is with her mother,and she only comes out when i go inside my house .As soon as she hears my door closing she immediatedly goes out and spends a bunch of time in the backgarden playing gardenboy.

i am so ugly that she can't even stand me.brutal.

Find out what her hobby is and then say HI, I LOVE <her interest>! Since she's living with her mother rather than being Chad's fuck toy, the foid is probably severely autistic. It only cares about her interest, and anything that's an unknown is scary, including you. Speak slowly, clearly, in a monotone voice and praise her hobby. If you = her hobby rather than an unknown variable, she will want to spend more time with you.

Only speak about her hobby, and don't ask any unrelated questions. Then gradually make suggestions that will get her closer to your dick. Such as "HEY, CAN YOU SIT BESIDE ME SO I CAN HEAR YOU BETTER?". You're ugly so she'll say no you may think. Well no, since she will be considering the idea of sharing her interests more easily rather than being closer to your ugly face. See where Im going with this. Step 2 would be for her to sit on your lap. At that point she wont mind your hard cock touching her jeans, since that's unrelated to her interest. Continue this until you can start touching her cunt, making her suck your cock and then fucking her. Don't worry, it's not rape if she consents to doing you a favor so you can keep spending time with her.

Hence, you can cum inside this foid. But only if you handle her mother. If the mother is around a lot, you might have to actually have to speak to the mother for its approval for interacting with her daughter. Then you'll be fucked since you're an ugly fuck and the mother is NT. In other words you'll have to speak to your autistic neighbor only when the mother isn't around, and pretend to not be home every time the mother wants to get to know her daughter's new friend

Find out what her hobby is and then say HI, I LOVE <her interest>! Since she's living with her mother rather than being Chad's fuck toy, the foid is probably severely autistic. It only cares about her interest, and anything that's an unknown is scary, including you. Speak slowly, clearly, in a monotone voice and praise her hobby. If you = her hobby rather than an unknown variable, she will want to spend more time with you.

Only speak about her hobby, and don't ask any unrelated questions. Then gradually make suggestions that will get her closer to your dick. Such as "HEY, CAN YOU SIT BESIDE ME SO I CAN HEAR YOU BETTER?". You're ugly so she'll say no you may think. Well no, since she will be considering the idea of sharing her interests more easily rather than being closer to your ugly face. See where Im going with this. Step 2 would be for her to sit on your lap. At that point she wont mind your hard cock touching her jeans, since that's unrelated to her interest. Continue this until you can start touching her cunt, making her suck your cock and then fucking her. Don't worry, it's not rape if she consents to doing you a favor so you can keep spending time with her.

Hence, you can cum inside this foid. But only if you handle her mother. If the mother is around a lot, you might have to actually have to speak to the mother for its approval for interacting with her daughter. Then you'll be fucked since you're an ugly fuck and the mother is NT. In other words you'll have to speak to your autistic neighbor only when the mother isn't around, and pretend to not be home every time the mother wants to get to know her daughter's new friend
Finds out she likes tennis trough stalking her like a creep.

OP: Hey "Foid“, i like Tennis too.

Foid: :feelsmega:

Only works if you are Chad

i dont think it's cuz ur ugly it is common for introverts or people with social anxiety to avoid others. if i shared a garden with a stacy i'd never work on it while she's there either.
admiteddly,i am probably the only male she spends more(as in she is close to me,not in the sense that she talks to me) then 10 seconds with apart from her father.still it hurts to go inside and close your door and immediedtly see her come out and continue working out on her garden for another hour or two.

still,i do find it weird that i am just an ugly med manlet,and that she is somewhat afraid of that.i mean when i had way more social anxiety then now(i even had a huge fear of talking to female cashiers)i don't think i would be afraid of being near an incredibly ugly women(i barely find any women ugly but just for this scenario let's imagine).is she that spergy? I do think it's more feasible that she thinks i am an ugly creep that gives off *killer vibes*(aka not chad),then that i am actually triggering her social anxiety and that i am somehow an enough trigger to trigger her anxiety.

that means she likes you xD

/s

that means she likes you xD

/s
bro, i am gonna ask her out bro!!!!she is gonna be my wifey!!!!!! we are going to marry and have 7 kids for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she likes that's for sure bro.

/s

So my backgarden is shared,and as soon as i get there,she goes inside in less then 5 minutes unless she is with her mother,and she only comes out when i go inside my house .As soon as she hears my door closing she immediatedly goes out and spends a bunch of time in the backgarden playing gardenboy.

She's shy probably

no wonder then lol. that's just way too close it's completely normal for a girl to wanna maintain their distance from another dude while working on their hobby (unless that dude is chad of course). i wouldn't be caught dead working in the same garden as a girl so if some1 isn't NT or is even a lil shy a 1-1.5 meter working distance is just too much to ask.
yeah,now that i think about it it would be pretty weird.I guess it's more impressive that the girl was even able to stay there and work with her mother for some time considering(this was a few days before what what happened in my first post) how she is a huge neet who is probably a huge autist and has social anxiety issues.

If you were a Chad she would have run on your dick. :feelshaha:

OP if you don't ask her out you're retarded. If she reject you, you have really nothing to lose because it's over anyway.

Ask her out you faggot like I did with all my oneitis.

Only works if you are Chad
:yes::yes:

Op will not ascend. Even if she’s autistic or sperg she’s getting railed by her angee issue ridden Tyrone boyfriend she met in the psych ward

Op will not ascend. Even if she’s autistic or sperg she’s getting railed by her angee issue ridden Tyrone boyfriend she met in the psych ward
this girl only goes out with her mother and even then she only goes out once or twice a week. she is a neet.maybe she has an e bf ,but in real life i doubt it.

No, no, no...Tyrone's SMV is worthless in a therapy room filled with White males.

I don't think it's that Brocel. You just mentioned that she's autistic, that means she doesn't like social interaction and strangers, that's basically what an autist is, a person who doesn't have an understanding of social dynamics and usually avoid people. Your insecurity makes you think otherwise though, I don't blame you though, i would have probably thought the same at first if I would have been in your place.