Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My BBC Three interview was today

The BBC is absolutely the most fucking cucked feminist organisation in history. You just spoke to the fuckwits that made this pile of shit:

They act nice only to make us think they will put inceldom in a good light. It was the same with the report by (((RAI))) about Italian incels, interviewers acted all nice but then they depicted us as retarded dumbshits showing only interviews they did to the most fakecels and retarded members of our community.

This. They will totally stab you in the back and doctor the footage to make you look like a low IQ nut job.

lol i just see how half of the documentary will just show edgy threads from this forum
maybe one of my threads even :D

It should be a few weeks to my understanding.
He didnt say, but I'll only release it if I'm misquoted or something like that. But I do have it just in case they try to fuck me over. Which I doubt at this point tbh
This is you. They get you drunk with their nice behavior, then they turn you into a monster. "Go to sleep you little Incel".

It should be a few weeks to my understanding.
He didnt say, but I'll only release it if I'm misquoted or something like that. But I do have it just in case they try to fuck me over. Which I doubt at this point tbh

Good man for recording it all.
Good thing you recorded it.. hope they don't take your words out of context.. which they probably are so be ready. Confidence in the (((BBC))) is not good confidence to have, specifically because they will have a feminist view. Plus they could be profiling us.

i can't wait to see it
hopefully you represented us well

yeah but the editing part hasn't happen yet KEK

i can't wait to see it
hopefully you represented us well
It wasnt recorded although I do have the option of being in the documentary but I dont want to be doxxed

Good job man.

What points did you cover?

Interesting this was just for research.

The media is above all else opportunistic and seeking attention. Up til now the best bet has been to paint is as monsters. But if they think the tide is turning and they can actually get more attention by painting us as sad victims of society, they will.

So it is entirely possible they might do a really soft documentary portraying the "suffering of incels". They will go through all the research they do, and decide then if they are better off doing a hit piece or a sympathy piece. They will mostly pick whatever will get them more views.

Good job man.

What points did you cover?

Interesting this was just for research.

The media is above all else opportunistic and seeking attention. Up til now the best bet has been to paint is as monsters. But if they think the tide is turning and they can actually get more attention by painting us as sad victims of society, they will.

So it is entirely possible they might do a really soft documentary portraying the "suffering of incels". They will go through all the research they do, and decide then if they are better off doing a hit piece or a sympathy piece. They will mostly pick whatever will get them more views.
I just answered his questions mostly. Just stuff about the blackpill and inceldom and the such.

It's likely gonna be a sympathy piece from how he was talking. Like he was legit confused all the incels hes spoken too are mature rational people who dont worship ER and whatnot.

I'm optimistic

They will probably not even use your voice record on the video, it was a mere way for them to make a 1 minute scene like: "We asked incels why they hate women, and none of them could respond." With the interviewer image on cellphone and 2 second of your voice in a malicious question you might not even have noticed.

They will probably not even use your voice record on the video, it was a mere way for them to make a 1 minute scene like: "We asked incels why they hate women, and none of them could respond." With the interviewer image on cellphone and 2 second of your voice in a malicious question you might not even have noticed.
It wasn't a recorded interview. It was to educate them on what actual incels are like.

Wow, what's the BBC up to. They also interviewed Sargon:

Did you mention that it's over?

Imagine getting interviewed by three BBCs :lul:

What about "cope" to any questions you didn’t necessarily agree with?

blacked.com tbh
Didnt explicitly say cope to a question but did use it to describe lookism.

I hope you didn't sperg out and give them want they want. BBC cucks will take anything slightly edgy and run with it.

I hope you didn't sperg out and give them want they want. BBC cucks will take anything slightly edgy and run with it.
No I didnt sperg out. I'm a good speaker.

i have seen other interviews on youtube and they use a voice changer so nobody can recognise who it is

i have seen other interviews on youtube and they use a voice changer so nobody can recognise who it is
My interview isnt for air. It's for research from what he told me.
Regardless I dont really care if people hear my voice

Regardless I dont really care if people hear my voice
if u dont care if people hear your voice you should upload the recording to yt or something

if u dont care if people hear your voice you should upload the recording to yt or something
I only recorded it in case im misquoated. Plus I'd have to edit out my name and stuff

I wish i was this low inhibid tbh

They act nice only to make us think they will put inceldom in a good light. It was the same with the report by (((RAI))) about Italian incels, interviewers acted all nice but then they depicted us as retarded dumbshits showing only interviews they did to the most fakecels and retarded members of our community.

Did they ask for your name or any details about you

great, an autistic neet and massive cuck to represent us

great, an autistic neet and massive cuck to represent us
>cuck
Lolwut
Also I'm a well spoken autist. I dont see you stepping up to the plate

This

You are not a well spoken autist. You are a terrible communicator.
Lol wut. Everyone who has spoken to me can contradict you

Well done lad, now this is the part we all start praying to whatever higher being we believe in and hope that the public will start to take us & our ideology seriously
That's the dream