Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My biggest blackpill moment was in first year highschool and it was BRUTAL

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
The first year it was all new people and i didnt know anyone. Over the next couple months everyone ended up befriending eachother and most of my class was extroverted people. There was me and one other guy that were quiet and minded our own business mostly. The other guy was 6ft3 at 14 and a HTN-Chadlite tier face, basketball player. I was about 5ft8/5ft9 back then, slightly longer hair and a pretty ugly face. Everyone was friendly to him while I was getting bullied. Even though we were exactly the same. Both quiet, both sitting alone barely talking to anyone. Though he used to have girls sitting on him for a joke, even one time chasing him outside the classroom while he was running away in a flirty way(that memory is stuck in my head). 3 years later im still considered weird even though i tried changing my appearance drastically and tried becoming more sociable. It never began

Another proof that "muh personality" is a myth and people treats you differently based on how you looks, not how you behave towards them.