Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Biggest Blackpills In Life:Foids Didn't Want To Be Friends

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I know a lot of you are really high t motherfuckers so were probably never associated with talking to foids at all for conversational reasons. But I group up with sisters and genually believed(when i was like 11 didnt have any nuts) that women had specific likes in guys, some people didn't talk to eachother as well because they were on different wavelengths, and that overall people would get along besides people you viewed as enemies. But it all changed when I reached puberty, I remember I walked up to this one girl at begginning of Freshman year after not seeing her and was like "wassup b how are ya doing" and she gave me a scolding look and emabaressed me in front of the entire lunchroom. Like "i dont really wanna sit with you, i guess". I was so pissed, i had talked to her like 2 summers ago about rock music and shit, and now she was socially ruining me in front of entire school. She went on to fuck the entire school football team, and even teh school, really everybody besides me, but back then i just didnt really understand why if she didnt want to fuck, why couldn't she just be a platonic positive netural person in your life. Ive learned a lot since then :society::feelsdevil:

Please use paragraphs next time. But yes, being friends with women is cucked. Especially in your teens. It only works when you are Chad and already have a rotation. Personally, if she is not sucking my dick, or cooking, or has a big bag of swag waiting for me in the foyer as a friendship gift, then she is not getting my time or attention. And she definitely will not live with me in my abode.

Thats your average woman nowadays, they fuck every last 6ft+ chad that moves however you as a sub 6ft+ non chad will get accused of rape just for having the audscity to talk to the roastie pig slut

Thats your average woman nowadays, they fuck every last 6ft+ chad that moves however you as a sub 6ft+ non chad will get accused of rape just for having the audscity to talk to the roastie pig slut
We should have us a roast

Why do you want to be friends with foids?
she would try to cockblock him even if they would have been friends