Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Blood Has Frozen

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
I read @ionlycopenow post.

It made something click inside me. The conclusion of the chapter of my 26 year long "existence". All nice guy energy exited my body. Simp nice energy as genuine nice energy alike. As some excorcism of bitchmadeness.

Hate is my only compass. It is the only feeling that remains. It is the only truth.

Hate is from now on, with the sole exception of female family members, the only thing a foid will receive from me. However they may respond doesnt matter. They will know there is nothing but coldness for them. I dont care how 'nice' they feign to be. I dont care if it is mother theresa herself. The only response will be burning frost. To put it metaphorically:

You can hug and kiss a hippototomus all you want. The only answer will be mauling. There is no warm blood in cold blooded creatures.

My gentle, kind nature is no more. .co didnt radicalize me. Society did.

My blood has frozen.

"My heart is cold. But the hollow tips I got for you burn"

- Uncle Murda

Last edited:
This is the fate of a subhuman. It's over

That's cool.

Çest brio's mi

Cringe larp and kill yourself

Damn man, when I wrote that I just was more about the "it's funny to hate on foids" vibe rather than this, but you do you i guess.

Cringed and Cuckpilled
You would sniff my stinky shoes if I told you to

hate is cope, people will still live their happy lives

Everyone kill themselves. Now.

What about female children?